HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:59 am

Miss P

Miss P

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

diamondgeezer wrote:
Miss P wrote:
seanx....he was a annoying sod...convinced himself that everybody was a member of stormfront or and bnp/edl...etc..etc......

Yep...he called me a ''BNP mouthpiece'' on one occasion ffs.

Obsessive 12 yr old boy.

lol! You, a BNP mouthpiece...haha...

Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:02 am

novum

novum

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:
Oh I know what ufochick's all about. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4078481694

so you think she is packing meat, is that what youre saying Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:03 am

pheony

pheony

novum wrote:
Miss P wrote:
Oh I know what ufochick's all about. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4078481694

so you think she is packing meat, is that what youre saying Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 1623406194

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2093769182 1512040
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:04 am

Miss P

Miss P

When I first joined the DI I knew they were reading PM's and were up to dirty tricks.....Awww its so easy to fuck with these mods if your not banned...spread some misinformation in pm....inflict some damage....I dare all you non banned folk. Twisted Evil ....infact..I'll double dare ya...

Or somebody...help me get back there and create havoc...which I'm quite good at.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3203236809
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:06 am

Miss P

Miss P

novum wrote:
Miss P wrote:

Both....but hitit or let it hit me.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4200685455
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:11 am

irrepressible

I don't think Sean, i_am, and co. have dealt with a situation quite like this before. We're making them very nervous I think. The speed this forum developed at must have given them a bit to think about Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:15 am

novum

novum

Miss P wrote:
Or somebody...help me get back there and create havoc...which I'm quite good at.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3203236809

ok maybe tomorrow Miss P, we'll see what we can do. In the meantime get another email ready one they dont know, if you dont have one. make a hotmail or something. Before i go, cause im about to, what browser you running?

Miss P wrote:
Both....but hitit or let it hit me.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4200685455

the second part i get, but how does that first part work exactly, strap on device? Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 1623406194

(ok dont feel compelled to answer that im just clowning ok Cool )

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:18 am

Miss P

Miss P

I'm very dumb with computers ok....lol....I'm on google chrome..if that is any help....I don't know diddley about browsers and such. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4200685455

Either ways fine with me...all i'm saying is i would. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3429310274
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:20 am

novum

novum

Miss P wrote:
I'm very dumb with computers ok....lol....I'm on google chrome..if that is any help....I don't know diddley about browsers and such. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4200685455

Either ways fine with me...all i'm saying is i would. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3429310274

ok, and ok iconlol

no, chrome is good, the most simple to do Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3936495082

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:22 am

Smoked

Smoked

They have had this happen before on many occasions but hopefully we are going to do something different this time. We will give them something to worry about.e
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:31 am

Miss P

Miss P

I can do it...I was born for this...If you know me...then you'll know i'm generally a pain in the arse......I will start a chain reaction that will implode on itself...if need be.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3203236809 ...I just need orders...i'm good to go.... uk
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:33 am

pheony

pheony

Miss P wrote:
I can do it...I was born for this...If you know me...then you'll know i'm generally a pain in the arse......I will start a chain reaction that will implode on itself...if need be.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 3203236809 ...I just need orders...i'm good to go.... uk

I can't wait. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2047743614 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:35 am

Miss P

Miss P

This is sooo exciting... bounce .......
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:40 am

irrepressible

*Sits back in anticipation of the chaos*

coffee
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:53 am

Miss P

Miss P

Could do with a couple of others.....If we envisaged some kind of code system and communicated through pm while we are over there.....3 ninja's are better than 1....work the threads...pming bollocks.....(puts on balaclava)......we gotta do it people we need at least 3 probably 5 TBH......we need to spread thin.....who's gonna come?....u wanna live forever?.... 1508336
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

ab origine

ab origine

novum wrote:
Miss P wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2893009358
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:29 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

Miss P wrote:
I always thought of myself as rather annoying over there TBH. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 1780324424 Others include....

Knights of the frail....edeleis pirate...ufo chickwithdick.....weeman...I_am boring.......machine...lauren twicenightly.. I dreamofbeaver.........crikey mikey....notthisshitagain......seanx.... There's more.. but thats enough for now.

Hey, I'm gonna have to disagree there. If you don't like me, that's fine and dandy, but do NOT put me in the same category as Edeltwat Irate... I hate that douche.... Evil or Very Mad Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2047743614

Miss P wrote:
She made a couple of snide remarks when i wasn't there to defend myself... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 4078481694 And my new name for her was notthissnitchagain...after i'm sure she reported me...but hey its all in the past now...new start and all that.

Then I apologize about the "snide remarks" but hey.. "what you give is what you get". BUT, if we're gonna make a fresh start, then I'll forget the infamous incident ever happened. cyclops dunno That's my offer! cat
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:31 am

Miss P

Miss P

Ok.... itsok
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:31 am

Miss P

Miss P

Joking bigears
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

And about Ufochick packing meat... hmm.. that's interesting, never thought of that one! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

Miss P

Miss P

Oh she's packing meat alright....i think...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:38 am

irrepressible

Miss P wrote:
There's only one way to find out Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

pheony

pheony

irrepressible wrote:
Miss P wrote:
There's only one way to find out Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2047743614

Off you go then irre......have fun. affraid rabbit
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 10:49 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

Be careful, irre! I hear Ufobitch has horses!! ohno

jocolor
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 11:06 am

irrepressible

pheony wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
Miss P wrote:

Off you go then irre......have fun. affraid rabbit

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2093769182

What a gamble! The Crying Game springs to mind Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 7 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next