HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Icke forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next 
AuthorMessage
 David Icke forum EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm

daavid1
Rookie

David Icke forum Empty
 Post Subject: DI forum

So seems I need to be first to post David Icke forum 646683805

Did people not realize that certain people can read the PMs over there. Ive been told that certain people have had many wanks reading mine affraid

Freedom of speech is always there, as long as you tow the party line, or have protection of some description, by that I mean a premier subscriber David Icke forum 244443706 Fuck paying for that David Icke forum 582391857

My opinion on the forum I dont take it to seriously. Ive made some good friends on there in real life and some of the banned members are probably the best members David Icke forum 713145813

Some of the fuckers Id love to take a chain saw to tho David Icke forum 2677811615 but probably the feeling is mutual

David Icke forum 1818893868

Its relaxed here which is good, oh and dont get wanking to any of my PMs, David Icke forum 2974870011
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:34 pm

novum

novum

David Icke forum Empty
 Post Subject: David Icke forum

daavid1 wrote:
Its relaxed here which is good, oh and dont get wanking to any of my PMs, David Icke forum 2974870011

admin and mods cant access them, its how the software is set up.

so nobody here will be wanking to any of your PMs except maybe the intended recipient David Icke forum 1623406194
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:40 pm

daavid1
Rookie

David Icke forum Empty
 Post Subject: Re: David Icke forum

novum wrote:
daavid1 wrote:

admin and mods cant access them, its how the software is set up.

so nobody here will be wanking to any of your PMs except maybe the intended recipient David Icke forum 1623406194

OH I wont be applying for a mod job then David Icke forum 334884854
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:55 pm

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

daavid1 wrote:

OH I wont be applying for a mod job then David Icke forum 334884854

I already declared I won't be either David Icke forum 1680093717
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:24 am

Mountain <3

Mountain <3

David Icke forum Empty

LOLOL rotfl
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 9:47 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

David Icke forum Empty

daavid1 wrote:

Freedom of speech is always there, as long as you tow the party line, or have protection of some description, by that I mean a premier subscriber

Not true freedom of speech then is it?

David Icke forum 4078481694
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

Nice work on that wanker on DI bat... David Icke forum 1680093717
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 4:59 pm

thoreau

thoreau

David Icke forum Empty

The icke forums freedom of speech policy basically says you can say what you like so long as it is not directed at icke - does not leave the forum open to a lawsuit and you perpetuate negativity and fear mongering.

Dare to attempt to place conspiracy under the same scrutiny as other topics are put under and you will be silenced

Dare to attempt to be proactive in a non forum endorsed way and be penalised.

Anyone would think that conspiracy and those who make their living from it need people to be in as much fear as an american presidential hopeful does in order to retain supporters.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 5:09 pm

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

thoreau wrote:

Anyone would think that conspiracy and those who make their living from it need people to be in as much fear as an american presidential hopeful does in order to retain supporters.

Painful isn't it? David Icke forum 2560176788
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 5:17 pm

peabrain

peabrain

David Icke forum Empty

Well it's not like that here,it's a far happier place David Icke forum 3203236809
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

peabrain wrote:
Well it's not like that here,it's a far happier place David Icke forum 3203236809

Yeah I know.... David Icke forum 3203236809

But the bigger picture implications of what's actually happening on a site such as that, that claims to be the opposite of all these things, is disheartening to say the least.

Is to me anyhow David Icke forum 2560176788
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

thoreau

thoreau

David Icke forum Empty

nettles wrote:
peabrain wrote:

But the bigger picture implications of what's actually happening on a site such as that, that claims to be the opposite of all these things, is disheartening to say the least.

I have really been thinking about it a lot tbh

I like to think I am a pretty proactive person I do what I can to be self sufficient, responsible and respectful to the planet and its occupants. Lately I have just been getting more and more disheartened and disillusioned with the conspiracy scene.

The hypocrisy and the fearmongering are reaching ever more unpalatable heights.

I see organised conspiracy much like I see organised religion at this point - an arena that is poisoned by peoples ego's and hunger for control.

It saddens me no end.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

thoreau wrote:
nettles wrote:
peabrain wrote:

I like to think I am a pretty proactive person I do what I can to be self sufficient, responsible and respectful to the planet and its occupants. Lately I have just been getting more and more disheartened and disillusioned with the conspiracy scene.

I see organised conspiracy much like I see organised religion at this point - an arena that is poisoned by peoples ego's and hunger for control.

It saddens me no end.

I was like that a year or so ago. Really messed with my head for a while so I took a time out from everything conspiracy related and managed to stay away from DI and others for just over a year. By time I came back, I was in a better place.

I decided that the stuff that really scares me, I know enough about now to be able to avoid altogether. Me reading up on the 'latest' on these topics is detremental to my health. I physically feel sick with some subjects and it takes days sometimes to shift the emotions... so now I just dont go there at all. It works for me.

To the outside eye, my posts over there are mostly banter, trolling and abuse - when I see fit. Not gonna make any bones about it cuz I do resort to abuse quite often... but NEVER on someone with their heart in the right place... way I see it, there's plenty of pickings of total ass holes to have a go at. Though more often than not it's myself that ends up in the shit as recent events prove David Icke forum 4200685455
But it amazes me at what some members get away with and amazes me more, at what some get nailed for David Icke forum 3541000494 I truley fail to see the logic SO many times and it really makes you question things even more.

To me, the 'truth movement' is an absolute maze of wonders... most paths being dead ends with rows and rows of hedges lined with madness along the way.

It's definaitely been 'designed' to confuse. And it certainly does that unfortunately.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 6:29 pm

thoreau

thoreau

David Icke forum Empty

Banter is good it lightens the atmosphere and creates bonds - not everything can be doom and gloom - though reading my posts I come across as a far more serious person than I am away from the forums.

If it werent for the people who for me are a little spark of something positive I would have distanced myself entirely from the conspiracy sites.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 6:50 pm

ab origine

ab origine

David Icke forum Empty

nettles wrote:
thoreau wrote:
nettles wrote:
peabrain wrote:

It saddens me no end.

I was like that a year or so ago. Really messed with my head for a while so I took a time out from everything conspiracy related and managed to stay away from DI and others for just over a year. By time I came back, I was in a better place.

I decided that the stuff that really scares me, I know enough about now to be able to avoid altogether. Me reading up on the 'latest' on these topics is detremental to my health. I physically feel sick with some subjects and it takes days sometimes to shift the emotions... so now I just dont go there at all. It works for me.

To the outside eye, my posts over there are mostly banter, trolling and abuse - when I see fit. Not gonna make any bones about it cuz I do resort to abuse quite often... but NEVER on someone with their heart in the right place... way I see it, there's plenty of pickings of total ass holes to have a go at. Though more often than not it's myself that ends up in the shit as recent events prove David Icke forum 4200685455
But it amazes me at what some members get away with and amazes me more, at what some get nailed for David Icke forum 3541000494 I truley fail to see the logic SO many times and it really makes you question things even more.

To me, the 'truth movement' is an absolute maze of wonders... most paths being dead ends with rows and rows of hedges lined with madness along the way.

It's definitely been 'designed' to confuse. And it certainly does that unfortunately.

I did pretty much the same nettles. Sometimes, you can't see the wood for the trees, especially if you freqent places like that. You may even be forgiven for summising, after a time, that that is exactly what places like that were 'designed' to do.

I know it's been said before here, but there is definitely an agenda at work there. Whether it's pure profit or something more sinister, everything that gets taken off and everything that gets left on, is done so for a reason.

It's not nice to think about it when you have started to follow someone or respect their work, but imo, unfortunately, in this case it is very true, whether or not the namesake is a perfectly likeable human being.

In the long-run, I'm very grateful that my eyes have been opened to some of the stuff that they have been. In many ways, Mr Icke et al played a big part in that - and that's quite important, particularly when you consider what an important tool 'fear' actually can be for one group seeking to control the actions of another. It's an aspect of 'conspiracy' that people often fail to notice. I don't tend to dwell on stuff I can do little about, but I'd rather know what's going on and do whatever I can for my friends, family and anyone else who cares to listen, than know nothing at all about what's happening.

That's all any of us can really do. I'm sure if we actually knew what we were up against we could all quite easily just lay down and die.

One bastard at a time, I say. That's the way to do it.

David Icke forum 4078481694
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 7:02 pm

ab origine

ab origine

David Icke forum Empty

thoreau wrote:

That's an interesting way of looking at it thoreau. It's the 'organised' bit that tends to mess shit up. You'll also notice that the Sanctum currently has no 'shop'.

David Icke forum 3936495082

Last edited by ab origine on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : looking at 'it' thoreau, NOT looking at thoreau)
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 7:11 pm

novum

novum

David Icke forum Empty

ab origine wrote:
That's an interesting way of looking at thoreau. It's the 'organised' bit that tends to mess shit up. You'll also notice that the Sanctum currently has no 'shop'.

David Icke forum 2047743614

yes i think i mentioned that before to someone.

if i was to hypothetically totally cut the crap, i could say a certain whole setup could be designed solely for the purpose of luring people to spend time there and increase their interest levels in order to increase sales.

But thats just the cynic in me David Icke forum 4078481694 David Icke forum 2047743614
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 7:17 pm

ab origine

ab origine

David Icke forum Empty

novum wrote:
ab origine wrote:
That's an interesting way of looking at thoreau. It's the 'organised' bit that tends to mess shit up. You'll also notice that the Sanctum currently has no 'shop'.

David Icke forum 2047743614

yes i think i mentioned that before to someone.

if i was to hypothetically totally cut the crap, i could say a certain whole setup could be designed solely for the purpose of luring people to spend time there and increase their interest levels in order to increase sales.

But thats just the cynic in me David Icke forum 4078481694 David Icke forum 2047743614

We do need to work on those 'Sanctum' t-shirts for the next meet up though, novum. May I also suggest we branch into camping equipment? Friend of mine was telling me just how useful a Paypal link can be, too.

It's all about the brand...oh, and "down with capitalism!!" and all that guff.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 7:32 pm

thoreau

thoreau

David Icke forum Empty

ab origine wrote:
thoreau wrote:

That's an interesting way of looking at it thoreau. It's the 'organised' bit that tends to mess shit up. You'll also notice that the Sanctum currently has no 'shop'.

For me the 'organised' bit that makes the distinction - when any system or organisaton relies on others for its living, it tends to use fear tactics and sensationalisation in order to keep its contributors. The difference so far between this and 'organised' conspiracy sites is that this one is powered by people for people with no money exchanging hands and so far works through good will alone which means that egos aside, it is unlikely to be usurped for nefarious agendas.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

ab origine

ab origine

David Icke forum Empty

thoreau wrote:
ab origine wrote:
thoreau wrote:

For me the 'organised' bit that makes the distinction - when any system or organisaton relies on others for its living, it tends to use fear tactics and sensationalisation in order to keep its contributors. The difference so far between this and 'organised' conspiracy sites is that this one is powered by people for people with no money exchanging hands and so far works through good will alone which means that egos aside, it is unlikely to be usurped for nefarious agendas.

David Icke forum 4005419133
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 4:53 am

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

ab origine wrote:

I'm sure if we actually knew what we were up against we could all quite easily just lay down and die.

Sad but very true I guess.

Quote :
One bastard at a time, I say. That's the way to do it.

Absolutely David Icke forum 1680093717
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 4:57 am

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

novum wrote:

David Icke forum 4078481694 ... it ain't no worse than the one in me... in fact if I'm honest, I love my cynical side - it's helped me out many times in the past David Icke forum 3936495082
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 5:00 am

irrepressible

David Icke forum Empty

nettles wrote:
novum wrote:

David Icke forum 4078481694 ... it ain't no worse than the one in me... in fact if I'm honest, I love my cynical side - it's helped me out many times in the past David Icke forum 3936495082
It's good to have a cynical side. I'd rather be cynical than naive David Icke forum 3936495082 Not that I'm either David Icke forum 2047743614 Balance is what it's all about.
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 5:02 am

psketti

psketti

David Icke forum Empty

Exactly irre... with some fire in between David Icke forum 1680093717
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 6:39 am

David Icke forum Empty

Well, I've just been having a nosey over there...and most of it is a big pile of horse poo. Ego city. The absolute certainty that some people have about their own view, and their need to then force that on everyone else and argue incessantly about it, even when it's clear that others are equally entrenched and no one is going to 'win' the point anyway....Jeez. David Icke forum 582391857

In my post...which got deleted by Weeman...I said that it represented a microcosm of the bigger world situation, where "I'm right and you will think and be like me or else..." causes most of the problems we see globally. All about division, someone believing they have the solution for all and imposing it on others through force.

So many people who like the sound of their own bloody typing, and are too concerned about winning points to see further than the end of their ranty noses IMHO! I also said that the forum had too many ranters who believe they are far more interesting and innovative than they actually are. And often, people were making the same points far more eloquently, whilst these morons were still in short pants.

Feel like shouting BIG PICTURE very loudly in their lug holes...but that would probably get deleted too. David Icke forum 91350288

The place is full of idiots going on about race, religion, gender...any difference they can shake a stick at...often in a horrible way...and they don't get banned or put on warning. And yet others who merely offend the sensibilities of mods etc get booted off and bitched about.

It is definitely not being run in a way that endorses the DI attitude to positives. So either his forum is allowed to run riot as long as it brings in the punters, or he genuinely doesn't keep close tabs on it..and gets fed a version on occasional 'handovers'....who knows.

But it isn't doing him any favours...and is probably detering a lot of genuine people from exploring further. They log in, read the crap and log out again with a sigh.

I'm off to Wembley in the autumn. I reckon a few Sanctum flyers wouldn't go amiss???David Icke forum 4078481694
Back to top Go down

David Icke forum Empty

Sponsored content

David Icke forum Empty

Back to top Go down

David Icke forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next