HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? Empty
 Post Subject: who do we NOT want from DIF?

ok I think this is an important question guys, so fire away.

we've all been working away linking this place to the obvious people that are wanted here, & its been a great success getting the word out over there & the right people over here so far Very Happy

Thing is, there are a few obvious no-no's (for me) & no doubt a few obvious no-no's for each of you guys too. & its likely that a no-no for you might not have come across as a no-no for others here, simply because its a big place over there, and different folk frequent different areas, so some peeps just never come across others if you know what I mean.

Anyway you get the idea I think. & if you don't want someone here but don't wish to say so or why openly then please pm novum or myself Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 2:38 pm

irrepressible

Post Subject: Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

Race/religion bores.

No thanks Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Post Subject: Re: Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

irrepressible wrote:
Race/religion bores.

No thanks Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1780324424

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1780324424

Me personally, I'm quite happy with anyone's political or religious views just as long as they don't get all contentious with them round here Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm

psketti

psketti

Been thinking about this study

As much as there's a shitload of people I really don't like or get on with that I could voice an opinion on, I'm not going to name anyone. If I do, I'll be doing something that goes against my grain so to speak.

If some of these individuals end up over here then so be it from my point of view. Cross that bridge when I get to it. I realise that's not going to be everyones choice and that's fair enough too... in fact if this had been a thread the other day I probably would've had a list nailed to the door on the way in here Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 4200685455 ... but having thought about it now, whatever's good with me Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1780324424

If I'm totally honest, I'd rather just stand my corner and chew someone a new one should the need to do so ever arise Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 4200685455 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

I THINK WE SHOULD WELCOME ANYONE!

are we trying to start a hypocrisy? i can understand the negative sentiment towards some of them but still...if they want to play on our yard, they have to play by our rules. anyone is welcome here...but certain things are unwelcome!

you gotta love em all...the little shitheads the most!
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:09 pm

novum

novum

nettles wrote:

As much as there's a shitload of people I really don't like or get on with that I could voice an opinion on, I'm not going to name anyone. If I do, I'll be doing something that goes against my grain so to speak.

If some of these individuals end up over here then so be it from my point of view. Cross that bridge when I get to it.

loudmouth wrote:

anyone is welcome here...but certain things are unwelcome!

You guys raise some good points.

@ diamondgeezer... remember that you have moderator power  Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 2047743614

so what we could do is just give peeps the benefit of the doubt...and THEN if they cause friction, diamondgeezer can moderate them.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

novum wrote:

@ diamondgeezer... remember that you have moderator power  Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 2047743614

so what we could do is just give peeps the benefit of the doubt...and THEN if they cause friction, diamondgeezer can moderate them.

i agree. if sean wanted to be an adult over here, he is more than welcome! if he wants to be a douche bag, he goes out with the garbage. any and everyone is welcome at the sanctum but leave your bullshit at the door. no luggage allowed!
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

but clothing is mandatory!
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

psketti

psketti

loudmouth wrote:

leave your bullshit at the door. no luggage allowed!

Well folks, that's a goodbye from me then because I got bullshit in abundance and enough luggage to dress an ethiopian drought camp Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1311472550

*starts packing*
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

psketti

psketti

It's been emotional Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 613905152
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:27 pm

thoreau

thoreau

I am good with anyone here so long as it doesn't descend into a racist, homophobic, antisemitic, fundamentalist hatefest - challenging views is a good thing but for me hateful, baiting and obnoxiousness just doesnt float my boat.

I trust the admin and people power here to keep things on even waters - I don't care if people think differently then me - variety is the spice of life etc - I just wish for somewhere where the respect and politeness given is reciprocated and where everyone will feel welcome to post no matter who they are or where they come from.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

nettles wrote:

Well folks, that's a goodbye from me then because I got bullshit in abundance and enough luggage to dress an ethiopian drought camp Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1311472550

*starts packing*

except you...the odor is part of your allure Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1001673517
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:06 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

loudmouth wrote:

are we trying to start a hypocrisy? i can understand the negative sentiment towards some of them but still...if they want to play on our yard, they have to play by our rules. anyone is welcome here...but certain things are unwelcome!

^I'm with that actually, well said Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 3203236809

Its a difficult one this, & I thought long & hard before asking about it because no, exclusion isn't what we are about. However its inevitable that at some point an idiot will arrive & attempt to spoil things for us all. So out they'll have to go unless they shape up quickly.

How about this for now at least. If some shit occurs then me or novum (whichever of us happens to be around at the time) will remove offensive posts but not the person/s making them...that decision can be left till later & decided by a group vote of some sort?

Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:20 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

diamondgeezer wrote:

How about this for now at least. If some shit occurs then me or novum (whichever of us happens to be around at the time) will remove offensive posts but not the person/s making them...that decision can be left till later & decided by a group vote of some sort?

i second that.

now...i need to talk to george w about how to rig the voting machines Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 2988561446
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:32 pm

novum

novum

diamondgeezer wrote:

Yeah i can go for that.

(btw 'smilies 3' is now in play)

EDIT: @ DG ... deleted posts also go in the basket first before we banish them forever, so we can look at them again and make joint decisions...or bring them back if need be for whatever reason. maybe for example to show others.

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 3936495082

Last edited by novum on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:33 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

thoreau wrote:
I am good with anyone here so long as it doesn't descend into a racist, homophobic, antisemitic, fundamentalist hatefest - challenging views is a good thing but for me hateful, baiting and obnoxiousness just doesnt float my boat.

I trust the admin and people power here to keep things on even waters - I don't care if people think differently then me - variety is the spice of life etc - I just wish for somewhere where the respect and politeness given is reciprocated and where everyone will feel welcome to post no matter who they are or where they come from.

^and that, +1 thoreau.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:36 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

Yeah i can go for that.

(btw 'smilies 3' is now in play)

Yeah & nettles was straight on to em surprise surprise Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:38 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

novum wrote:

EDIT: @ DG ... deleted posts also go in the basket first before we banish them forever, so we can look at them again and make joint decisions...or bring them back if need be for whatever reason. maybe for example to show others.

Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 2:21 am

Smoked

Smoked

That all seems rational to me.

How about a sub forum where there is a trial by jury? They can defend their case and others can give their two pennies worth for or against.

That might work as a deterrent because people won't like seeing seen as an arse in public, and may think twice before they post unfavourable stuff.

Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 3:58 am

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

Smoked wrote:
That all seems rational to me.

How about a sub forum where there is a trial by jury? They can defend their case and others can give their two pennies worth for or against.

That might work as a deterrent because people won't like seeing seen as an arse in public, and may think twice before they post unfavourable stuff.

that sounds like a great idea smoked! a trial forum...i know i would hate to look like an ass in front of the hole forum just to defend my self and if i did in fact have to "face the fire", it would damn sure humble me or make me wanna quit the forum.

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 807037120
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 4:33 am

infinity

I have only just arrived but i would like to add my 2 pennyworth to say " they may see the light and change "

i came here to escape the bitterness. please only let them have just one outpouring of venom with an instant ban, we dont want negative energy here,do we? Nuerons that fire together,wire together.............

Last edited by infinity on Mon 02 Apr 2012, 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 4:46 am

batou

batou

har har, i'm already here. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 936391441

hey what happened to runlikehell?
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:17 am

psketti

psketti

batou wrote:
har har, i'm already here. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 936391441

hey what happened to runlikehell?

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 2560176788 don't know... I used to have an email for him but I can't find it... miss having him about, he's a gem as far as I'm concerned Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 2560176788

Far as all the other suggestions in here go, they're all good Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:32 am

batou

batou

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? 433907374
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:42 am

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

infinity wrote:
I have only just arrived but i would like to add my 2 pennyworth to say " they may see the light and change "

i came here to escape the bitterness. please only let them have just one outpouring of venom with an instant ban, we dont want negative energy here,do we? Nuerons that fire together,wire together.............

well now...everyone deserves their fair shake...but i agree that if someone has become an obvious aggressor, they need to be dealt with or voted off very quickly so as to set the tone for other watching.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next