HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

irrepressible

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

I never had any problems with mikey...granted we only interacted on the most incredibly superficial level...that's probably why.

I had a real problem with butters though...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:52 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

irrepressible wrote:
I never had any problems with mikey...granted we only interacted on the most incredibly superficial level...that's probably why.

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 613905152

I had a real problem with butters though...
Never even knew this guy existed...What's the deal? *pulls up chair*
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:55 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

I invited mikey over here via pm, before the fuckers banned me.

He never replied Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:00 pm

irrepressible

butters...I got into it with him. It was a pissing contest, cock waving, silly male ego stuff, females were involved. He called me cock boy Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 3399029292 said I wanted to be spit roasted in prison. I accused him of being a rapist, a drink spiker Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 3399029292
It was new territory for me. A bitter, bile filled, angry set-to across a couple of threads. I, and an accomplice gave him the rope and he duly obliged, got himself a warning...

I rather enjoyed it on one level, my first proper DIF ding dong Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 2047743614

No hard feelings butters... 1503454 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:08 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

irrepressible wrote:

No hard feelings butters... 1503454 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1623406194

There wouldn't be any on your part would there?

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424 Because you won..
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

HollowII

HollowII

irrepressible wrote:
butters...I got into it with him. It was a pissing contest, cock waving, silly male ego stuff, females were involved. He called me cock boy Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 3399029292 said I wanted to be spit roasted in prison. I accused him of being a rapist, a drink spiker Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 3399029292
It was new territory for me. A bitter, bile filled, angry set-to across a couple of threads. I, and an accomplice gave him the rope and he duly obliged, got himself a warning...

I rather enjoyed it on one level, my first proper DIF ding dong Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 2047743614

No hard feelings butters... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 613905152 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1623406194
Must've missed that one...I've not been paying attention.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm

HollowII

HollowII

diamondgeezer wrote:

He never replied Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424

He's been missing from there for a good few weeks too...I do hope he's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:11 pm

irrepressible

diamondgeezer wrote:

There wouldn't be any on your part would there?

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424 Because you won..
Yeah, yeah! I suppose I did cheers
Go me woot2

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 3936495082

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:30 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

HollowII wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

He's been missing from there for a good few weeks too...I do hope he's okay. Smile

He's probably on warning. Again...

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 2047743614 Didn't you & him both get coshed up with a warning or temp-ban or something after some sort of flame war between you?
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 7:32 pm

HollowII

HollowII

diamondgeezer wrote:
HollowII wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

He's probably on warning. Again...

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 2047743614 Didn't you & him both get coshed up with a warning or temp-ban or something after some sort of flame war between you?
Yeah something like that, although I think it was just me that got shit-canned...In fact I know it was...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

I think mikey has been hit with a temp ban or two over the years if I remember rightly. & oioioi..he's gone for good now.

The real idiots over there never get touched tho do they Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 4125452612
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 12:12 am

psketti

psketti

Mickey's alright. Had the odd little tussle with him but it never resorted to any abuse or anything like that. He's just relentless sometimes and stubborn as fuck Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424

oioioi, was a cracker... great dry sense of humour, real pity we can't get hold of him for here Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 486510651
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:02 am

HollowII

HollowII

psketti wrote:
Mickey's alright. Had the odd little tussle with him but it never resorted to any abuse or anything like that. He's just relentless sometimes and stubborn as fuck Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424

oioioi, was a cracker... great dry sense of humour, real pity we can't get hold of him for here Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 486510651
It would never work, where's the racism for him to react to?
That seems to be his life's goal, no racism=no oioioi.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:07 am

peabrain

peabrain

Arjuna has just redeemed himself, so he's off my asshole list.

TBH, It takes me quite a while to make my mind up about folk, I've been wrong so many times,I used to dislike verndewd an d now I think he's a lovely guy,really funny and kind.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 7:49 am

ab origine

ab origine

We need some 'featheredfish' up in here too. He was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 2:34 pm

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

Yes. Another one with a great dry humour.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

HollowII wrote:
Shit...It's not batou I meant, he's cool and funny...

I meant bauhaus is it?

Sorry bats...Very Happy

Ah Bauhaus. Guess who that is Wink
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

psketti wrote:

I may have a lead there Wink Word should have got to him by now hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:

I may have a lead there Wink

Interesting Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 1780324424

dubmeup wrote:

Ah Bauhaus. Guess who that is Wink

Apart from a total wanker?

Come on then, who is it...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

Hahaha you silly sausage Very Happy I couldn't say, it'd be betraying a confidence. Have a guess though.....they are in disguise

Last edited by dubmeup on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

ab origine wrote:

I know who to have a word with about that...someone here knows FF in real life I do believe Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
Hahaha you silly sausage Very Happy I couldn't say, it'd be betraying a confidence. Have a guess though.....they are in disguise

Please don't tell me it IS oioioi or I need to go and have a serious lie down Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 185701506

Surely not?

Last edited by psketti on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:36 pm

HollowII

HollowII

psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:

Please don't tell me is IS oioioi or I need to go and have a serious lie down Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 185701506

Surely not?
Probably, I've got my suspicions about strummer01 too...Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

psketti

psketti

But I despise bauhaus with a passion...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 9 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

HollowII

HollowII

psketti wrote:
But I despise bauhaus with a passion...
First impressions....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next