HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

pheony

pheony

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Kumatora wrote:
*Goes in the thread and whispers quietly*

Actually, it's "ragnarok". I mean, the original user/spelling.

dissapears in a cloud of ninja smoke*

You're right it's ragnarok... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

psketti

psketti

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

ab origine wrote:
Kumatora wrote:

"It was a dark and stormy night... very cold and forbidding...

I then removed AJ's clothes, and kneeled down before him, and then..."

You know what I mea
n? lol!

In the moonlight, his big, red face loomed above me shouting "take it...take it!"

As the cold skin of my hands grasped his throbbing member, he whinced a little and recoiled, then came at me, full throttle.

All the while my mind was racing. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but all I could really think was that if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I knew deep down that together, we could conquer the New World Order and that one day, I would reign supreme by his side, as his Queen, his lover, and his best-friend.

...We lay there, exhausted and spent. Our union had only served to bring our shared beliefs closer. He noticed me shiver as the cold, night air caught my skin and pulled me closer to him with his big, manly arms. We lay there for some hours discussing world affairs. He talked of his plans for 'World Domination', all the while I couldn't stop myself from thinking "dominate me, you fool! Dominate ME!"

I mentioned that I was a regular at the dif, to which he chuckled, a knowing 'glint' in his eye. I knew right then that no other could tear our love asunder...

Sorry y'all...got a bit carried away there. afro

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 918584270 ... got any more talents?
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

psketti

psketti

batou wrote:

for me it was arcyclus, because he was still breathing. i wish a box would arrive at his house, when he opened it, it just dicked him to death. black dicks none the less. dick bomb. lol fuck that dude.

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 3090440273 you're a funny man bat, I gots pictures in my head from that Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

psketti

psketti

rooibos cunt

bauhaus cunt

knightofthegrail.

arcyclus big cunt

cathar

seanx

thirdfuckingwave

catsmeow cow

blackyblue

Drakul MASSIVE CUNT!

Koagula (if he is in fact genuine about what he says)

lauren almighty

sean

I AM

... to name but a few of the top Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:31 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Don't hold back psketti...let it all out.. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:33 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

psketti wrote:

thirdfuckingwave

Haha, I found it pretty pathetic, the way he was posting on that Trip to Peru thread in the Rant Room... he's a douche of the highest order...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:18 pm

psketti

psketti

diamondgeezer wrote:
Don't hold back psketti...let it all out.. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

I'm just getting started Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

Kumatora wrote:
psketti wrote:

thirdfuckingwave

Haha,
I found it pretty pathetic, the way he was posting on that Trip to Peru
thread in the Rant Room... he's a douche of the highest order...

Yeah... and that bloody sexual communism thread Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:28 pm

pheony

pheony

hey pesketi, koagula is taking the piss, he is very very funny Laughing

oh yes, ex-sheeple, he is seans monkey, if sean says "jump" or "make cartwheel", he will ask "how high" or "how many" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

this post was brought to you by "rodin" sunny
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:33 pm

ab origine

ab origine

I know this thread isn't about this, but I thought weeman was...kinda sexy?

Embarassed

Little bitch has been 'editing' my posts since I left though.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:45 pm

quietgirl

quietgirl

I like weeman myself - he was always OK towards me!

Interesting, isn't it, what different tastes we all have! A few of the "most annoying posters" mentioned here I actually liked (or at least gave me no trouble lol!). I guess we all get on with different people, both online and in the "real world"!

A couple of names mentioned though do seem to be universally unpopular (e.g. I know of no-one who actually got on with seanx, bless his cotton socks), which is telling!

Mandy

Last edited by quietgirl on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:46 pm

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:
I know this thread isn't about this, but I thought weeman was...kinda sexy?

Embarassed

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424 See now... I wouldn't have guessed that... I had you down more for a krakhead type so you could be someones bitch good 'n' proper like.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:47 pm

psketti

psketti

pheony wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424 I have wondered this alot and even asked him twice but he wouldn't budge.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

pheony

pheony

psketti wrote:
pheony wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424 I have wondered this alot and even asked him twice but he wouldn't budge.
well, he admitted hes not serious to hada after couple times of asking, but he asked him to keep it for himself.

weeman is the least corrupted of them, hadabusa thinks
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

quietgirl

quietgirl

Did anyone here get on with emerald? He/she called me a "moron" more than once (one occasion was in a controversial thread about abortion, so obviously feelings were running high!). He /she uses a large, bold italic thread just so's we don't miss what they have to say, which is annoying enough, but then he/she also insists on using text-speak, which is just...aarrrgghh!

Sorry about that; needed to get it off my chest! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 4200685455

Mandy

Last edited by quietgirl on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm

novum

novum

koagula used to post normally once upon a time right? i cant remember so well.

then one day he decided to do the sarcasm thing.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:11 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

quietgirl wrote:
I like weeman myself - he was always OK towards me!

He's one of the better mods it has to be admitted.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

psketti

psketti

Yeah, you're right about weeman being the least corrupted rodin, I think that to Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

And Mandy... that emerald ones just a bitch from what I've read so you go girl with that chest release stuff.. it's good for the soul Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm

psketti

psketti

novum wrote:
koagula used to post normally once upon a time right? i cant remember so well.

then one day he decided to do the sarcasm thing.

He does it pretty good then if ya ask me Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

And check how this is panning out... the weeman appreciation thread Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

When's he getting an invite? afro
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:17 pm

psketti

psketti

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2334638885 Oh how fucking delicious would that be!

If we stole a mod from them Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 483392195

I'm not even gonna say what that thought is doing to me....
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

psketti

psketti

I need to lie down...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

cantata

cantata

quietgirl wrote:
Did anyone here get on with emerald? He/she called me a "moron" more than once (one occasion was in a controversial thread about abortion, so obviously feelings were running high!). He /she uses a large, bold italic thread just so's we don't miss what they have to say, which is annoying enough, but then he/she also insists on using text-speak, which is just...aarrrgghh!

Sorry about that; needed to get it off my chest! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 4200685455

Mandy

Hahaha, don't worry Mandy - emerald calls everyone a Moron (and worse, actually you got off lightly there bom ). She posts a lot in the Stepford Wives thread (in that horrible font she uses Shocked ) and gives out left right and centre the MOMENT anyone posts anything she doesn't like/disagrees with her.

But most of the other posters just spdit sideways at her and tell her to shaduuup; she doesn't own the thread; and why doesn't she clear off. cyclops

she never seems to take the hint though...elephant
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:22 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

psketti wrote:

And check how this is panning out... the weeman appreciation thread Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

Start the thread in the main area perhaps?

That'd get em thinking... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424

*edit* actually they'd probably sack him pmsl
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

pheony

pheony

psketti wrote:
krakhead .

The only mod to give me a warning. Mad
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:26 pm

novum

novum

cantata wrote:
Hahaha, don't worry Mandy - emerald calls everyone a Moron (and worse, actually you got off lightly there bom ). She posts a lot in the Stepford Wives thread (in that horrible font she uses Shocked ) and gives out left right and centre the MOMENT anyone posts anything she doesn't like/disagrees with her.

But most of the other posters just spdit sideways at her and tell her to shaduuup; she doesn't own the thread; and why doesn't she clear off. cyclops

Ah i know who that is now.

Shes one that thinks all the celebs have been 'stepforded' i think?

IE mind controlled or cloned/replaced.

She puts pictures up of celebs who just look like people to me, and talks about how their eyes dont look human and shit.

Anyway its a bit too out there for me. iconlol
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 4:36 pm

cantata

cantata

novum wrote:
cantata wrote:

Ah i know who that is now.

Shes one that thinks all the celebs have been 'stepforded' i think?

IE mind controlled or cloned/replaced.

She puts pictures up of celebs who just look like people to me, and talks about how their eyes dont look human and shit.

Anyway its a bit too out there for me. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 706061135

The best thread on DIFs Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2893009358 Hours of endless fun Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2893009358 It's fascinating to see how far people will go to be "famous" Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2893009358 They've wrecked themselves with massive amounts of surgery Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2893009358 And their faces/bods slide down the old hill faster than if they'd left them alone Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 2893009358

Errr, of course, emerald and a couple of others would call me a Moron for that Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 3 1780324424 because really all those Hollywood clodhoppers are replacements, walk-ins, cyborgs, reptilians. alien
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next