HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:38 am

batou

batou

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

aww jeez make me feel bad now.. maybe i put you on ignore! albino
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:42 am

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

all the freeman on the land psoters, i dont know why that bs is being supported there.

the believers of that must be very thick.

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:45 am

irrepressible

edelweisspirate
That guy talks a tremendous amount of bollocks. He was actually a mod once! How? dunno
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:52 am

irrepressible

machine
What a mean old bastard Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2047743614
He comes across like a bit of a psycho Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:00 am

batou

batou

rodin the jew wrote:
all the freeman on the land psoters, i dont know why that bs is being supported there.

the believers of that must be very thick.

hey you should go freeman on the land route with your current jam lol
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:02 am

irrepressible

lobuk
He doesn't annoy me generally, but he does one thing that bugs the shit out of me. This;

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Spiral-clock

Grrrr! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2306309830
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:12 am

irrepressible

butters...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:24 am

irrepressible

johnnybotwright

The man/bot, who thinks everything is a sign from god/biblical prophecy.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:48 am

daavid1
Rookie

batou wrote:
for me it was arcyclus, because he was still breathing. i wish a box would arrive at his house, when he opened it, it just dicked him to death. black dicks none the less. dick bomb. lol fuck that dude.

hadaka jimmy is annoying too.

but just plain annoying.... spellbound. old man has to die.

ok so i condemn 2 people to death.
it wasn't really too bad.

Spellbound Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 1138425661 I thought he was serious for a bit, but can anybody except wankmeoff2nwo be that stupid ??
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:50 am

daavid1
Rookie

rodin the jew wrote:
for me its wankup2now.

ic cant figure out his agenda, either he really thinks hes well informed

or

he doesnt even read and watch what hes posting and tries to get many youtube subscriptions so he can make money off of youtube.

id love to tell him to his face things, or on the dif, i just didnt do it yet because wouldve been delete anyway.

im glad i got this off my chest.

ok, now you post your "favourites" pig

The amount of points ive had for that twat I want a prize, as you know Brucie says points mean prizes, I would certainly be picking a prize from the top shelf.

TBH now I dont engage with him or shall I say call him a cunt anymore after he posted he never gets on with people and blah blah blah. Fucking bedroom dwelling drone Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 928041788
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 6:55 am

daavid1
Rookie

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Lp213

"It was a dark and stormy night... very cold and forbidding...

I then removed AJ's clothes, and kneeled down before him, and then..."

You know what I mea
n? lol! [/quote]

Not really Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2454432500 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2454432500 If you could send in a personnel video for some clarification would be most appreciated Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2093769182 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2974870011 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2893009358 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3203236809
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:23 am

ab origine

ab origine

Kumatora wrote:

You know what I mea
n? lol!

In the moonlight, his big, red face loomed above me shouting "take it...take it!"

As the cold skin of my hands grasped his throbbing member, he whinced a little and recoiled, then came at me, full throttle.

All the while my mind was racing. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but all I could really think was that if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I knew deep down that together, we could conquer the New World Order and that one day, I would reign supreme by his side, as his Queen, his lover, and his best-friend.

...We lay there, exhausted and spent. Our union had only served to bring our shared beliefs closer. He noticed me shiver as the cold, night air caught my skin and pulled me closer to him with his big, manly arms. We lay there for some hours discussing world affairs. He talked of his plans for 'World Domination', all the while I couldn't stop myself from thinking "dominate me, you fool! Dominate ME!"

I mentioned that I was a regular at the dif, to which he chuckled, a knowing 'glint' in his eye. I knew right then that no other could tear our love asunder...

Sorry y'all...got a bit carried away there. afro
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:45 am

thoreau

thoreau

You know ab you may be onto something there conspiracy themed mills and boon - the gap in the market is huge Razz
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:50 am

batou

batou

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Alex_Jones_portrait-zcopley
Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Herbert-family-guy-684454_800_600
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

daavid1
Rookie

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 1623406194 that made me lol
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:15 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

batou wrote:
cathar and alex jones having sexy romance time and then burned by villagers with pitchforks

Bwahaha, I fucking wish. cyclops

batou wrote:
ohh yeah i forgot that guy. he's a total dick lol
he does want it back to the olden days. i've met some repressed people but he takes the cake.

he probably thinks he can't take a piss without touching his dick and going to hell for being gay

Haha I don't know why, but I always thought he was a girl.

irrepressible wrote:
edelweisspirate
That guy talks a tremendous amount of bollocks. He was actually a mod once! How? dunno

OMFG... don't even get me started on Edeltwat Irate.... Mad

irrepressible wrote:
johnnybotwright

The man/bot, who thinks everything is a sign from god/biblical prophecy.

When he first started to spam all that biblical crap in the forum, I gave him hell and I hated him, but then later I pretty much didn't care about him.. and then later I sorta started to feel sorry for him. dunno

daavid1 wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 Lp213

You know what I mea
n? lol!

Not really Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2454432500 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2454432500 If you could send in a personnel video for some clarification would be most appreciated Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2093769182 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2974870011 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2893009358 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3203236809[/quote]

Hahaha!![/i]

ab origine wrote:
Kumatora wrote:

[i]"It was a dark and stormy night... very cold and forbidding...

You know what I mea
n? lol!

In the moonlight, his big, red face loomed above me shouting "take it...take it!"

As the cold skin of my hands grasped his throbbing member, he whinced a little and recoiled, then came at me, full throttle.

All the while my mind was racing. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but all I could really think was that if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I knew deep down that together, we could conquer the New World Order and that one day, I would reign supreme by his side, as his Queen, his lover, and his best-friend.

...We lay there, exhausted and spent. Our union had only served to bring our shared beliefs closer. He noticed me shiver as the cold, night air caught my skin and pulled me closer to him with his big, manly arms. We lay there for some hours discussing world affairs. He talked of his plans for 'World Domination', all the while I couldn't stop myself from thinking "dominate me, you fool! Dominate ME!"

I mentioned that I was a regular at the dif, to which he chuckled, a knowing 'glint' in his eye. I knew right then that no other could tear our love asunder...

Hahahahahahaha that was awesome! I could totally see it happening!
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:44 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

@ ab.. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2047743614

& quietgirl...that seanx character is about 12 I reckon..

@ irre...yep machine has got issues..
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

ab origine

ab origine

thoreau wrote:
You know ab you may be onto something there conspiracy themed mills and boon - the gap in the market is huge Razz

That's an idea...screw JSA.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:17 am

peabrain

peabrain

@ ab lol, quite the story teller. I'm liking it Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3434830833

The poster formally know as Ragnorak is back posting under the name 'munt'. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3917488417

He's funny.Really sardonic imo.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:22 am

peabrain wrote:

@ ab lol, quite the story teller. I'm liking it Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3434830833

The poster formally know as Ragnorak is back posting under the name 'munt'. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3917488417

ohhhh, miss p will be very upset about not being able to follow him there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:24 am

irrepressible

Good to know rag has reincarnated Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2047743614 I wondered where he'd gone Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:14 pm

pheony

pheony

peabrain wrote:

Do you really think it's Him? ....I would say not Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 3541000494

Plus, it was 'ragnorok' not ragnorak agent .....meh! who knows eh! hmm rabbit
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

irrepressible

Yeah, rag wouldn't spell his old handle wrong hmm
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:46 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

*Goes in the thread and whispers quietly*

Actually, it's "ragnarok". I mean, the original user/spelling.

*dissapears in a cloud of ninja smoke*
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:10 pm

batou

batou

nooo it's rognarak
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next