HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 12:58 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

novum wrote:
should this thread be moved into the members stuff section so only logged in can read it?

what you guys think?

or you want them to read it  Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1623406194

I'm happy for them to read it personally Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 1:56 pm

novum

novum

It can always be moved anywhere at anytime, so then here it shall stay for now Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 3:11 pm

ab origine

ab origine

May I just say how very refreshing it is to see a forum being conducted in such a dignified and adult manner?

Marvellous. Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 781864440
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:09 pm

psketti

psketti

The sceptic that is forever in me, wishes to state that you should give it time dear man Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1680093717

But someone with a less sceptical outlook should be along to slap my fingers anytime soon, so it's all good Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 334884854
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

nettles wrote:
The sceptic that is forever in me, wishes to state that you should give it time dear man Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1680093717

But someone with a less sceptical outlook should be along to slap my fingers anytime soon, so it's all good Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 334884854

don't worry...i'll get admin on top of this here post of yours any second now Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2282622326

think you might have some block user in your future...we don't like you troublemakers round here...
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

irrepressible

I've just written this on the leaving thread on Icke;

'I've had enough of this sham of a place. I'm sick of the games and sneaking around. It's not what it should be. Hopefully it'll change one day and be run more competently.

Ban my account, disable my account, I don't give a shit' Smile

I'm done with the shithole.
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:28 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

irrepressible wrote:

I've had enough of this sham of a place. I'm sick of the games and sneaking around. It's not what it should be. Hopefully it'll change one day and be run more competently.

Ban my account, disable my account, I don't give a shit Smile

you know what you should've said irresponsible ( Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614 yes i know it's wrong...again)...you should've said:

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why?
You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like
me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and
say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not
good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that
problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night
to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like
this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a
bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm

irrepressible

Damn! I should've said that! Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

Last edited by irrepressible on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:33 pm

novum

novum

irrepressible wrote:

'I've had enough of this sham of a place. I'm sick of the games and sneaking around. It's not what it should be. Hopefully it'll change one day and be run more competently.

Youve made me want to go log on now and see whats happened Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1623406194

*goes and looks*

hitfan
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm

thoreau

thoreau

shame that you have been banned jane - you really did cheer up the place - though am glad this place is available Smile good to see you again ab Very Happy

I am neither shocked or suprised at yet another round of modfuckery on dif - for those that remember what went on culminating in the infinite love forums it isnt much of a surprise real shame though...
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

ab origine

ab origine

irrepressible wrote:

I'd be interested to see how long that stays there, particularly as there is no mention of queers, jews or immigrants, but good on yer man!

Hey Thoreau! Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 3657739657

Last edited by ab origine on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm

ab origine

ab origine

nettles wrote:

That sounds nasty - tell him to sod off. Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:44 pm

irrepressible

The post has been deleted Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:47 pm

novum

novum

irrepressible wrote:
The post has been deleted Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

yeah im on there now and refreshed the page...gone Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1623406194

but are you banned? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

*goes to check*
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:49 pm

irrepressible

novum wrote:
irrepressible wrote:

yeah im on there now and refreshed the page...gone Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1623406194

but are you banned? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

*goes to check*

I don't know if they'll ban my account or deactivate it.

They might just think I'm having one of my "moments" Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:51 pm

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

That sounds nasty - tell him to sod off. Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 3936495082

Been trying to shake the little bastard for years Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:56 pm

novum

novum

irrepressible wrote:

They might just think I'm having one of my "moments" Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

yeah its still there...status "Senior Member" Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

though the avatar is gone but maybe that was you?
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

irrepressible wrote:
novum wrote:
irrepressible wrote:

*goes to check*

I don't know if they'll ban my account or deactivate it.

one of these moments?
Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 344752u

OR ONE OF THESE MOMENTS?
Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 Yewzm
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:13 pm

psketti

psketti

loudmouth wrote:

one of these moments?
Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 344752u

That is SUCH a good picture. Captures teh moment wondefully Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

psketti

psketti

loudmouth wrote:

don't worry...i'll get admin on top of this here post of yours any second now Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2282622326

So that's the kind of you is it... Suspect

I've got my cyclops on you Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

irrepressible

Haha Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:52 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

irrepressible wrote:

Been so tempted myself irre, seriously. Just didn't wanna give em the fucking satisfaction.

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 4078481694 or lose my pm recruitment facilities..

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1780324424 Anyway you went out in a blaze of glory in that april fools webmaster thread...he got proper ripped a new one in that the 'fool' lol
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

irrepressible

diamondgeezer wrote:

Been so tempted myself irre, seriously. Just didn't wanna give em the fucking satisfaction.

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 4078481694 or lose my pm recruitment facilities..

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 1780324424 Anyway you went out in a blaze of glory in that april fools webmaster thread...he got proper ripped a new one in that the 'fool' lol

I'm still a member Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

My leaving post was deleted. I got a PM from a certain 'technical advisor' asking if I wanted to inactivate, etc. She's always been alright with me actually.

I've disabled my PM's though, I'm sick of the bastards! Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:12 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Just checked...you're still there lol

They don't want rid of you apparently Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:14 pm

irrepressible

diamondgeezer wrote:
Just checked...you're still there lol

They don't want rid of you apparently Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614

Yeah, what's wrong with them? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next