HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:10 am

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

vertigo wrote:
Jane, Your on good company... Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 4078481694 I've been on icke for 6yrs, seen sooo many GREAT peeps get banned, they boot the best hard hitters' , allow others to get beaten down and never take a banning action against that certain tribe.....an occasional 'on warning' ,LOL.....

ok let's list a few banned...clint giles,detroit313,edelweiss,john devine, mysticmolly, nicatnoon,oilmass, free canada, ban freekmasons, .theres' tons more, seems like everytime I go , I see another bite the dust. Loads more.......

gone inactive (sick of the scene) adbasque, ES, gonzo75, kweli, heuer, resistance, talulah,........many....(sometimes I think they do us a favour,LOL Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 2047743614

IMHO,It's been fucked up because basically, DIF is controlled opposition.. farao ....makes us look like idiots with his ET moon base crap ect ect and where the fook did that weeman come from..Mars!! certainly from outer the blue, same goes for other mods that had NO posting history..... cyclops LOL.

Now I'm off to do some pluckin' and g string twangin'.....

Hi Vertigo,

Thanks Vertigo. I am really beginning to question DI himself now.

Rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:14 am

Got a txt from a forum member last night...all the PM's he and I had exchanged have been deleted!

Bet my posts and threads will be next!

Watch your backs guys...seems as though they have their own 'deck of cards'!

Rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 4:50 am

batou

batou

loudmouth wrote:
nettles wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
nettles wrote:
The cult of Jane... class Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1680093717

Male 'members' only... Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1780324424

*hides tits and ass*

*puts binoculars away and grabs x-ray machine*

...batou, where are you?

hey settle down. we just gotta find out where she hid em.
cookie jar, top shelf in the closet, under the mattress??
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 4:55 am

batou

batou

angelchemuel wrote:
Got a txt from a forum member last night...all the PM's he and I had exchanged have been deleted!

Rainbows

Jane

hey sorry to hear that.
i'm a pretty useless member: none of my pm's or even posts mean shit. but there's some people who put a lot of time and effort into things so i hate to see that gone.

i wonder if its just cos you got banned, if every banned persons pm's vanish?
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 8:05 am

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

batou wrote:
angelchemuel wrote:

Rainbows

Jane

hey sorry to hear that.
i'm a pretty useless member: none of my pm's or even posts mean shit. but there's some people who put a lot of time and effort into things so i hate to see that gone.

i wonder if its just cos you got banned, if every banned persons pm's vanish?

judging from how things went down the days prior to her banishment, the david icke interview and it being posted on DI forum by another member and the current energy of that site, i'd bet that the mods on there are simply doing a little "spring cleaning" and clearing their tracks behind themselves just in case old david himself wanted to take a look around the forum...

funny shit...i actually called sean out about being mad at angel for organizing her get together and it being successful and within a minute or 2, my account was banned. and then the next day, there's an interview with david calling forum members out for trying to attack members who are actually trying to make a difference in the real world. divine timing if i'd say!

if it would be of interest to members here (and ok with the mods) i can post some screen shots i took of my comments that pretty much kicked the snowball off the top of the hill. i could see how the mods were trying to blackball angel so i went on her defense calling the mods out and pointing out their inconsistent stories and within an hour of me first "stepping in", i was banned.

if you all would like to see the screen shots i took and the admin here is ok with it, i can post them so you can kinda see how this all kicked off. and i would venture to say that after my arguments and approach of the bench, which lead to my "contempt of court" (those mods sure do think they are judge, jury and executioner over there) and the highlighted attack against angel, they are pretty pressed to cover their hind ends.

deleting all emails would be quite suspicious activity, so i'd imagine they are targeting the "troublemakers" over there.
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:41 pm

ab origine

ab origine

angelchemuel wrote:

Rainbows

Jane

S'up bitches!?

Not that any of you missed me whatsoever, but I thought I'd pop in and annoy you all over here for a bit.

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking Angel. As you already know, you're not the first and I'm quite sure you won't be the last.

Alls I can really add is..."you go, girlfriend"!! Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 973208584

EDIT: And, congrats to DG on this site. I particularly like the layout currently...it reminds me of somewhere else a bit but I can't quite place it. Anyway, this place seems a bit friendlier than wherever that was, not to mention a much more agreeable selection of "smileys". Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1314560803

Last edited by ab origine on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

loudmouth wrote:

if it would be of interest to members here (and ok with the mods) i can post some screen shots i took of my comments that pretty much kicked the snowball off the top of the hill. i could see how the mods were trying to blackball angel so i went on her defense calling the mods out and pointing out their inconsistent stories and within an hour of me first "stepping in", i was banned.

if you all would like to see the screen shots i took and the admin here is ok with it, i can post them so you can kinda see how this all kicked off.

Fine by me mate, go for it Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm

irrepressible

diamondgeezer wrote:
loudmouth wrote:

if you all would like to see the screen shots i took and the admin here is ok with it, i can post them so you can kinda see how this all kicked off.

Fine by me mate, go for it Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3936495082

Yep, I missed that day, I was in bed zzz

I love my kip Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:53 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

ab origine wrote:

S'up bitches!?

Not that any of you missed me whatsoever,

Quite a few did apparently

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3429310274 I however hadn't even noticed you'd left the building..

welcomes Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:54 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

ok....we'll go in order of my comments. unfortunately, i couldn't take pictures of the entire conversation but from my comments you can catch the general tone of the conversation...

here's my first comment
Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 Qq1hf4
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:55 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

my 2nd comment
Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 2h7jj9g
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:56 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 F9jh5j
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:57 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 34gkl90

my profile was deleted after this comment
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 12:59 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

and here is the "reason" i got banned

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 Iy3eaq

funny, too...cuz sean can track IPs and could clearly tell that i had only one account...it's how he blocked my IP...so he did that just to get rid of me quickly...

Last edited by loudmouth on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:01 pm

irrepressible

"ain't even been here a week and I already smell bullshit" Laughing
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:04 pm

ab origine

ab origine

loudmouth wrote:

Are you very sad? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1780324424 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:05 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

ab origine wrote:
loudmouth wrote:

Are you very sad? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1780324424 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3936495082

only thing i'm sad about is that other members are probably still being deceived by those fucktards over there!
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:13 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

loudmouth wrote:

only thing i'm sad about is that other members are probably still being deceived by those fucktards over there!

No probably about it unfortunately.

& is Mr Icke himself being deceived also one has to ask..
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 1:16 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

diamondgeezer wrote:
loudmouth wrote:

No probably about it unfortunately.

& is Mr Icke himself being deceived also one has to ask..

i bet he is, too....hence sean's urgency to get rid of trouble makers and edit the site...

i just seriously can't believe the timing of it all...right as all this shit goes on, david himself is on tv/radio telling folks to quit being assholes on forum boards...almost as if he was watching the whole thing unravel...
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 7:53 am

psketti

psketti

It's been an interesting few weeks Suspect
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:21 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Seen their idea of an april fools 'joke'?

Sean appearing as banned. with an avatar of a unicorn shitting rainbows

what a sad little man he really is..
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:41 am

psketti

psketti

diamondgeezer wrote:

Sean appearing as banned. with an avatar of a unicorn shitting rainbows

I've been looking at it and knew there was something I couldn't put my finger on... just cleared that up for me Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1680093717

It's pretty low.

But now I think about it, definiately worth a mention over there Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3429310274
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:46 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

nettles wrote:

But now I think about it, definiately worth a mention over there Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 3429310274

I was thinking that too.. umbsup

*sails close to the wind*
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 9:56 am

psketti

psketti

diamondgeezer wrote:

*sails close to the wind*

*pushes diamond off*
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

novum

novum

should this thread be moved into the members stuff section so only logged in can read it?

what you guys think?

or you want them to read it Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 3 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next