HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 
AuthorMessage
 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:15 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

irrepressible wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
Just checked...you're still there lol

They don't want rid of you apparently Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614

Yeah, what's wrong with them? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614

You didn't try & start pro-active meets?

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:16 pm

novum

novum

diamondgeezer wrote:

They don't want rid of you apparently Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614

well they like to talk up the numbers Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 1623406194

and the mods/admin/sean always say 60 000 members...they never say 14 000 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

well they like to talk up the numbers Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 1623406194

and the mods/admin/sean always say 60 000 members...they never say 14 000 Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 1623406194

Yeah their math is as poor as their moderation iconlol
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Apr 2012, 8:20 pm

irrepressible

diamondgeezer wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

Yeah, what's wrong with them? Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614

You didn't try & start pro-active meets?

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614

Nailed Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 7:49 am

Green_man

Green_man

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

Always suspected so. And 4,000 + are probably sock puppets, how many inactives who re joined with new names, some possibly dozens of times, wonder how that figures in the over all count. How many original members have the same name since 2007 period? I was one, but recently deactivated (something I should've done years ago)

I got a new name then bang on warning lol after a few weeks or so. And I'm still on warning, jeez. I hadn't posted for over a week, went on one night a bit drunk (well sloshed could hardly type) and for a lol winded up some of my stalker trolls who'd been on my case for years, who'd mostly been allowed to bait and attack me with impunity. Hence why I'm still on warning.

So I missed all the drama and I'm shocked Jane was banned for posting positive vibes (getting people to meet up etc) and rainbows. Such heinous acts.
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 8:34 am

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

Over on ATS there are over 250,000 members...all active. They have a tiny bit of advertising, they accept donations, but no two tier premier type subscriptions AND the mods are paid I believe!

I find it rather weird that DI has just got another book out, doing Wembley, trip to Peru, Sean up'ing the anti for paid subscribers, looking for sponsors AND I learnt last night that there are fund raisers going on around the country! SO....who are they accountable to...no one. Where does the money go?...hell knows. What has happened to the so called court case in Canada and here? The Canada one with Richard ? started back in 2007!Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 1523927941

I smell Konig....

Rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 1:10 pm

mickeyblue

I know I'm a little late to join the party, but just want to share my views

The DI forum was never what I expected it to be.
It does raise some interesting points, and there is a lot of good research getting done by some members,
BUT, the sheer amount of pettyness, backstabbing, name calling, and general fuckwittery really overshadows any of the good work being done.

After voicing my opinion on the pm's thread, I was shocked at the sheer level of immaturity shown by the moderators towards Angel and DG,
members were being chastised for reasons displayed more openly by the mods themselves.

To Angel, sorry to see you get banned, especially in the manner that you did (even if it was probably a blessing in disguise!!)
You were the 1st person, to actually communicate with me directly, and 1 of the few people on the forum pro-actively trying to do something!

Hopefully, now that we have the right to freedom of speech, we can start actually pushing forward, with making some improvements to our world, without the fear of childlike peoples exerting their mini-muscles over our efforts!

Much Love
Mick

Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 1:18 pm

Thanks Mick, and welcome if I haven't said it already!Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 3203236809

And thanks to DG for getting the message out to you!

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum! - Page 5 230677302 Jane
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Why I got banned from the David Icke forum!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5