HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next 
AuthorMessage
 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 1:17 am

Miss P

Miss P

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Yes dub...All you sent me was a email....apparently they are sifting through all the banned members PM'S...too which is pretty sinister....I'm going back...If i can do this proxy stuff....and i intend to cause a shitstorm. nrocpop
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 1:26 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

Sorry to hear you've joined the ban club, dubs! The situation over at "the other place" is getting ridiculous now! I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2560176788 Glad I'm out of it.

Mandy
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 2:26 am

dubmeup

dubmeup

Miss P wrote:
Yes dub...All you sent me was a email....apparently they are sifting through all the banned members PM'S...too which is pretty sinister....I'm going back...If i can do this proxy stuff....and i intend to cause a shitstorm. I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3564081785

They won't have liked what they found in my PMs! I deleted most of them but there were still a few that don't set them in a good light affraid. They won't be surprised by them though. I've had many PM ping pongs with them where I've raised concerns (as in the guidelines) so they know where I am at. Have to say though that one or two may join the banned after sean and i am have been through my pms. Verndewd for example. We have discussed our issues very recently and I don't think I got around to deleting those PMs. Sad

You have to love a situation where you get thrown off for raising concerns in public (which I have had happen) and banned for doing it by sanctioned routes lol! Totalitarian state? Not arf .
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 2:30 am

novum

novum

im hoping we can be different here, we can all raise issues publicly in the appropriate section, the community chest, any issue that comes to mind or is on ones mind.

i guess we dont have anything to sell here, so admin doesnt worry about looking like we arent perfect in public I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3936495082

we are all in this together, to have a place of our own, not to sell stuff. Cool
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 2:34 am

dubmeup

dubmeup

I've been having some emails with theabominable and andyh. Tap has been avoiding joining cos he says he is a forum whore and can't take on another one Smile I have urged him to come see though. Andy will be here soon, I have no doubt.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 2:42 am

ab origine

ab origine

Can anyone get hold of Wakeupbomb?
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 3:23 am

Miss P

Miss P

I'm back in....Easier than i thought it would be.....thanks novum notworthy ....time to start OPERATION W.I.T.C.H....as in We Intend To Create Havoc....well i do anyway I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809 ..I have grievances....lol

Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 3:33 am

Miss P

Miss P

I still say there is a rat in the house.... abduct and i intend to prove it...
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 4:14 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

Yep, it would be nice to see both andyh and wakeupbomb here! I get what you're saying too about choosing new usernames for this forum though - wish I'd thought of that - especially as I am neither particularly "quiet" nor really a "girl" these days! (By that I don't mean I'm no longer female, just no longer young, lol!)

Mandy
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 4:25 am

novum

novum

quietgirl wrote:
Yep, it would be nice to see both andyh and wakeupbomb here! I get what you're saying too about choosing new usernames for this forum though - wish I'd thought of that - especially as I am neither particularly "quiet" nor really a "girl" these days! (By that I don't mean I'm no longer female, just no longer young, lol!)

Mandy

I can change it for you if you like I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809

If you want to change it, have a think about what name you would like and either post it here or PM me.

Cool
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 4:45 am

ab origine

ab origine

novum wrote:
quietgirl wrote:

Mandy

I can change it for you if you like I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809

If you want to change it, have a think about what name you would like and either post it here or PM me.

Cool

May I suggest 'Loud Woman'? I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 4078481694
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 5:31 am

peabrain

peabrain

ab origine wrote:
novum wrote:
quietgirl wrote:

Mandy

Cool

May I suggest 'Loud Woman'? I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 4078481694

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1780324424, class.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 5:47 am

psketti

psketti

Sorry to hear that dub I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2560176788

*shoves ab off the couch and gives the dub the comfy seat*

Will I put the kettle on? I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809

Last edited by psketti on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 5:47 am

psketti

psketti

novum wrote:
im hoping we can be different here, we can all raise issues publicly in the appropriate section, the community chest, any issue that comes to mind or is on ones mind.

i guess we dont have anything to sell here, so admin doesnt worry about looking like we arent perfect in public I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3936495082

we are all in this together, to have a place of our own, not to sell stuff. Cool

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3936495082
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 5:58 am

ab origine

ab origine

psketti wrote:
Sorry to hear the dub I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2560176788

Will I put the kettle on? I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809

*indignant*

*runs off to sulk while mouthing "bitch" at psketti*
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 6:09 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

*runs off to sulk while mouthing "bitch" at psketti*

*runs after ab to poke his sore head with THE stick* I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2988561446
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 7:01 am

irrepressible

The DIF is going down.
I think it's inevitable.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 7:14 am

dubmeup

dubmeup

psketti wrote:
Sorry to hear that dub I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2560176788

No need to be sorry. I've been expecting it for a while. Ever since they gave me points for suggesting DI must like biscwits, based on his seemingly expanding waistline I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1523927941. I've been one of the ones they've been gunning for for a while now.

I am surprised that they chose to literally fit me up though as I say.

@irre. In some ways I can see what you're saying but it never stopped amazing me how many people over there don't seem to think there is anything suspect about the site admin. No doubt those people will carry on with their blinkers on.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 7:19 am

irrepressible

Yeah dub, a lot of sheep over there by the looks of it. Ironic I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2047743614

I remember your joke about Icke's biscwit gut, they've no sense of humour over there, the mods/admin.

I'm glad to be off there.

Overuse of the word there...err there I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2047743614 I've got some kind of coffee/biscwit/MSG? hangover. My writing's gone a bit titties up 1503456

Last edited by irrepressible on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 7:22 am

batou

batou

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 4i4js7kzf0

yer right, he did get a lot fatter
dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:

No need to be sorry. I've been expecting it for a while. Ever since they gave me points for suggesting DI must like biscwits, based on his seemingly expanding waistline I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1523927941. I've been one of the ones they've been gunning for for a while now.

I am surprised that they chose to literally fit me up though as I say.

@irre. In some ways I can see what you're saying but it never stopped amazing me how many people over there don't seem to think there is anything suspect about the site admin. No doubt those people will carry on with their blinkers on.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 8:36 am

dubmeup

dubmeup

haha see I was right!

@irre, Are you off permanently? Voluntarily? Or are you having one of your ummm, ahh, ummm, errrr what's the word?
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:08 am

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:

No need to be sorry. I've been expecting it for
a while. Ever since they gave me points for suggesting DI must like
biscwits, based on his seemingly expanding waistline I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1523927941.

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1780324424 I remember that.

irrepressible wrote:
Yeah dub, a lot of sheep over there by the looks of it. Ironic I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2047743614

I remember your joke about Icke's biscwit gut, they've no sense of humour over there, the mods/admin.

The thing is, until you've actually encountered any of the underhand shit, you're blissfully unaware... so it's actually not a case of them being sheep as such I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3203236809

Well I think anyway...
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:25 am

Smoked

Smoked

Miss P wrote:
Smoked wrote:
Now your coming across as confused and a little disorientated.

Lets just stick to the issues then and leave everything else to one side, which suits me much better actually.

So the first point you would like to dismantle is...?

I'm not trying to dismantle anything....I just feel uncomfortable with the thought that Mr David is a fraud I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 2560176788 ...If he is then i'm surely doomed.

You're not doomed you're evolving! You stepped out of one box in to the DI box now you have found the exit form there as well. Exits are also entrances there is nothing stopping you popping in and out of all the boxes you discover. The thing is knowing where the loo is in each box, so you now know where people take a shit and where they go to lounge. Hanging in the lounge is a pretty cool place and you now have two lounges which has to be good right?

There will be a loo somewhere in this little box also because humans need to shit somewhere. Wink The difference here is we want you to find as many boxes as possible, and share your map of all the lounges with us all.

For the record I don't trust Icke because he has given me way to many reasons not to! I didn't make him create an oppressive regime or DIF gulag, he did that all on his own with a little help from his arse licking sycophants friends/hangers on/[insert more terms...].

I have nothing against the community on DIF, I think many of the folk over there are great. But the community isn't DI or Sean etc., who seem hellbent on doing everything in their power to screw what made DIF great in the past. The place is in decline and the harder they fight to hold it together the more rapidly it declines. If they had a braincell between them they would now how to stop the rot...it would cost them nothing and reduce their work load while boosting DI's waning credibility although that part is going to be a tall order now. A lot of people have got the measure of DI...is copy 'n past authorship of borrowed and stolen material and his obsession with money which he hides very well I have to say.

Sean might not be too happy about the solution because he would be out of a job, after abusing his powers and the membership the way he has over the years. There is no way that guy could ever redeem himself. It takes a special kind of person to treat people the way he has done and continues to do.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:33 am

psketti

psketti

Great post there smokey I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 1680093717
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:35 am

Smoked

Smoked

dubmeup wrote:
I have now joined the banned club. I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3657739657

Reason given was that I had issued an invite to a "banned forum" using the PM service. I think Miss P will be able to verify that in other words, I was fitted up....... I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 13 3361057716 Well and truly. If giving someone your email address constitutes issuing an invitation then I am Katie Perry's slightly soiled undergarments.

The admin there have been gunning for me ever since I called them out in the aftermath of the disgusting abuse that mountain received. I've been expecting the hammer to fall for quite a while now but didn't think they'd actually go to the lengths of stitching me up.

It is possible that they came here and saw posts made about me trying to grab Miss P's attention and decided that was there opportunity of course. That might be something people would like to consider...

There really are only two explanations for the stuff at the DIF that I can see.

1. David Icke himself is a complete fraud, co-intel or whatever. This is not something that sits well with me. It doesn't resonate.

2. The admin team are actually the people that Credo Mutwa warned DI about. This seems to resonate more with me.

Either way, this is not a good state of affairs. If I had any way of contacting DI himself I'd be doing it.....

Look on the bright side Dubmeup you had a nice soft couch to fall back on here at Sanctum and you can still talk to people in the community. That's what its here for it couldn't exist if DI and co weren't complete c***'s so there is obviously a need and I doubt that need will decline any time soon.

What the hell happened with Mountain? She is the salt of the earth and not out to have anyone over! They have totally lost the plot over there, fucking freaks!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next