HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
AuthorMessage
 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:31 pm

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol

cantata wrote:
psketti wrote:
Fuck me... you've all turned into the the Gestapo Special Paranoia Division Suspect

And it's not doing my (innocent) blood pressure any good! Shocked

Seriously, though, if the DIF mods really are infiltrating here and/or banning people for being members of Squire, how petty is that? What could they be worried about?

Frankly, I can't see David Icke being hands-off on that forum. It goes under his name and declares itself "official", and there is no protest from him about that. Heaven knows he is quick to moan and publicly disclaim when something doesn't suit him, and he doesn't with that - despite the huge amount of racism, sexism, violent talk, etc. It's all let slip by, under his name (I'm thinking: any publicity is better than no publicity).

And, let's face it, the bannings from there to try to get at the membership here, it does fit Mr Icke's pattern. He is something of a control freak - everything must be his way or the highway; say what he wants or on with the gag (witness how he's trying to control and gag his second ex-wife atm. Hmmm).

Maybe he doesn't feel so secure on his throne? Maybe he remembers his own huge forum starting with only 50 members?

I can't see him being ignorant of what's happening on DIFs, now or ever.

cherry

hey, tell more about the divorce case pls.

what i found most ridiculous was icke asking for funds for a court case, but he wouldnt tell anyone what it was about.

lol, thats like me asking random ppl give me some money but dont ask why.

Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

irrepressible

@ cantata

The forum is a big part of IckeWorld. He'd surely want to see what the state of Icke Consciousness is, feedback for his theories, and books, picking the brains of the more informed posters. In fact a while back, I posted and said I feel a calmness, like everything's going to be okay, and he said the exact same thing in an interview a few days later...who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082 coffee

Probably a coincidence who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1623406194
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

psketti

psketti

irrepressible wrote:
@ cantata

The forum is a big part of IckeWorld. He'd surely want to see what the state of Icke Consciousness is, feedback for his theories, and books, picking the brains of the more informed posters. In fact a while back, I posted and said I feel a calmness, like everything's going to be okay, and he said the exact same thing in an interview a few days later...who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082 coffee

Probably a coincidence who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1623406194

Now irre, you know it wasn't a coincidence... Icke stole your fucking words man! No doubts about it who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2093769182

Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:47 pm

irrepressible

psketti wrote:

Now irre, you know it wasn't a coincidence... Icke stole your fucking words man! No doubts about it who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2093769182

That'd be sort of cool if he did who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082

I want paying though now, cough up Icke who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2047743614
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:59 pm

cantata

cantata

rodin the jew wrote:

what i found most ridiculous was icke asking for funds for a court case, but he wouldnt tell anyone what it was about.

There were a number of threads on this very subject (mainly up in General, I think) but mostly they were being deleted when they became too "nosey" - deleted by i_am, of course. There might be one or two still in place, but some pretty big questions were being asked, and wiped out within minutes. I tried to find something that touched on many of the points being asked, like how come Icke writes heavily about Reptilians but has never seen one - except, as it turns out, his second ex-wife, who he now claims is a Reptile after several years of marriage; how come she is photographed making the 666 sign on his arm... and he doesn't seem to mind (or notice?); what was the court case about, seeing as he was asking people to finance it, was he being sued/prosecuted, or was his call for donations to do with divorce costs? I can't say this link covers it all, but it contains the Daily Fail report that sent the moddies into a spin!:

http://jimmyprophet.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/david-icke-daily-mail-hit-piece-on-his-marriage-breakdown-claiming-his-wife-is-a-reptile/

Maybe there is still a thread or two left in place on DIFs? Try General... although it will be a soft thread if i_am left it standing.

irrepressible wrote:
@ cantata

The forum is a big part of IckeWorld. He'd surely want to see what the state of Icke Consciousness is, feedback for his theories, and books, picking the brains of the more informed posters. In fact a while back, I posted and said I feel a calmness, like everything's going to be okay, and he said the exact same thing in an interview a few days later...who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1401235891

psketti wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
@ cantata

The forum is a big part of IckeWorld. He'd surely want to see what the state of Icke Consciousness is, feedback for his theories, and books, picking the brains of the more informed posters. In fact a while back, I posted and said I feel a calmness, like everything's going to be okay, and he said the exact same thing in an interview a few days later...who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1401235891

I've said it before and I'll repeat it: I believe Icke is a pure plagiarist. Everything he writes has been written many times before, and better by others. I've also said that he seems to use the Icke forums as a place to get ideas, theories and even solutions... and present them as his own. There are some really good brains on that forum, working things out for him and presenting stuff on a plate. Not that they realise it. Use, Use, Use: everything and everyone is of Use to him - and if not, they can be dumped. Typical Malignant Narcissistic behaviour. farao

"Love" and "Freedom" my big, fat, lily-white ass! The most hatefilled, jeering, sneering, ridiculing piece of mail I ever get is the Icke Newsletter! Yeuk!

Last edited by cantata on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bladdi Typonese, the bane of my membership!)
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:34 pm

thoreau

thoreau

What I know about the divorce - they split up around 2006 - it was the second wife who started the first icke site and am guessing the new one was started in part to remove her from it - icke paid her a generous lump sum but she has spent it already and is after a proper settlement as part of the divorce.

Icke was clever enough to sell icke books ltd to linda for a £1 - the shareholder capital of icke books as of 2010 stood at £252k 2011 accounts are not public yet.

there are 4 shareholders of icke books - linda, gareth, kerry and another guy who is a director of some multi million cleaning company. (he used to be a director at icke books but gareth took over) - icke himself has another company registered in the uk set up last year so no accounts as of yet - called lion something or other cant remember but got it all on my comp somewhere.

Ickes court cases... First one he won against royal adams and got over £700k in backdated owed royalties as ordered by the court. He is still fighting richard warman and there is the divorce.

Pamela is after a fair share of the cash and insists he is hiding his true wealth - conservative estimates say he is worth at least £2mill.

Snitches - I doubt anyone here is talking to the mods tbh they can see everything that isnt private here and google will link to certain keywords and a paragraph or so of what is being said even if when you click the lnk it says you need to be logged in or a member to read - the memberlist is also available to view.

The main thing we will need to watch out for is that we abide strictly to the user terms and conditions of this web hosting service as a complaint to them from an outside source of broken rules could lead us to be shut down without warning

Lastly it may be worth admin saving the emails users sign up with so if we are shut down we can communicate where we can all chat again.
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:37 pm

ab origine

ab origine

thoreau wrote:

The main thing we will need to watch out for is that we abide strictly to the user terms and conditions of this web hosting service as a complaint to them from an outside source of broken rules could lead us to be shut down without warning

Excellent point - can anyone give us a brief rundown, the obvious aside ofc?
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:39 pm

thoreau

thoreau

Forum Terms of service

The moderators of this forum
will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as
possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages.
You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the
sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the
moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and
consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer.
These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only
used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used
in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password
(and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults
and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any
message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address
of the site in question in order to respect the work of their
administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!

- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or
removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines
which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will
involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an
anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the
possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal
authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is
recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:41 pm

ab origine

ab origine

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:44 pm

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Excellent point - can anyone give us a brief rundown, the obvious aside ofc?

https://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:48 pm

daavid1
Rookie

cantata wrote:
rodin the jew wrote:

There were a number of threads on this very subject (mainly up in General, I think) but mostly they were being deleted when they became too "nosey" - deleted by i_am, of course. There might be one or two still in place, but some pretty big questions were being asked, and wiped out within minutes. I tried to find something that touched on many of the points being asked, like how come Icke writes heavily about Reptilians but has never seen one - except, as it turns out, his second ex-wife, who he now claims is a Reptile after several years of marriage; how come she is photographed making the 666 sign on his arm... and he doesn't seem to mind (or notice?); what was the court case about, seeing as he was asking people to finance it, was he being sued/prosecuted, or was his call for donations to do with divorce costs? I can't say this link covers it all, but it contains the Daily Fail report that sent the moddies into a spin!:

http://jimmyprophet.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/david-icke-daily-mail-hit-piece-on-his-marriage-breakdown-claiming-his-wife-is-a-reptile/

Maybe there is still a thread or two left in place on DIFs? Try General... although it will be a soft thread if i_am left it standing.

irrepressible wrote:
@ cantata

psketti wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
@ cantata

I've said it before and I'll repeat it: I believe Icke is a pure plagiarist. Everything he writes has been written many times before, and better by others. I've also said that he seems to use the Icke forums as a place to get ideas, theories and even solutions... and present them as his own. There are some really good brains on that forum, working things out for him and presenting stuff on a plate. Not that they realise it. Use, Use, Use: everything and everyone is of Use to him - and if not, they can be dumped. Typical Malignant Narcissistic behaviour. farao

"Love" and "Freedom" my big, fat, lily-white ass! The most hatefilled, jeering, sneering, ridiculing piece of mail I ever get is the Icke Newsletter! Yeuk!

Yes Im sure he has used lots of my stuff the fucker Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Embarassed cyclops
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:52 pm

psketti

psketti

cantata wrote:

smokin
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

pheony

pheony

daavid1 wrote:

Yes Im sure he has used lots of my stuff the fucker Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Embarassed cyclops

Really? who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2093769182 ohno umm bs who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2047743614

Rodin says.......

This is a totally hilarious statement. No matter how hard I try to remember, not a single constructive post comes to mind out of your 5000 posts. I'm not saying they were bad....they were all funny, especially when you were insulting that mongol wankoff2now, but they were never in line with the beliefs of the forum members. Laughing Very Happy poke
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

psketti

psketti

smokin ... what say you to THAT then daaaaaaaaaaaaaavid?
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm

daavid1
Rookie

Really? who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2093769182 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 582391857 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1311472550 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3743300444 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2047743614

Rodin says.......

This is a totally hilarious statement. No matter how hard I try to remember, not a single constructive post comes to mind out of your 5000 posts. I'm not saying they were bad....they were all funny, especially when you were insulting that mongol wankoff2now, but they were never in line with the beliefs of the forum members. Laughing Very Happy who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 2988561446 [/quote]

psketti wrote:
who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1680093717 ... what say you to THAT then daaaaaaaaaaaaaavid?

Well I say

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 Stock-photo-16161118-man-fishing-on-pier

thank you affraid who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1247944885 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1247944885
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:03 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Thoreau...

umbsup
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

thoreau

thoreau

to add to my previous post the company is called lions epoch ltd

More stuff on daisygate http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:45 pm

thoreau

thoreau

just seen this
The David Icke Website is looking for a sponsor who can help fund some major changes to both the website and online bookstore.

The changes this funding will help us make will see the website grow
into one of the most important websites of its kind anywhere in the
world.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please get in touch with us at sponsorship@davidicke.com.

Thank you,

Website team
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm

Smoked

Smoked

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3084850148 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1425901455who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 Davidickewogan1991

@ thoreau ever been truffle hunting? I reckon you would be good at it. Smile
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:20 am

thoreau

thoreau

if the worlds debt problems get miraculously solved and there is no need for my skills as a debt adviser then I may give the truffle hunting a go lmao

I just like to know all I can about a person or place before I sign a contract Smile
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:42 pm

Miss P

Miss P

I knew i was up shit creek...the second I posted on here that merlincove had PM'd me his phone number...... Which was fucking rather rash of me....lol...but seriously though.........

gives
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

novum

novum

Miss P wrote:
I knew i was up shit creek...the second I posted on here that merlincove had PM'd me his phone number...... Which was fucking rather rash of me....lol...but seriously though.........

gives

well i suppose he got embarrassed, so was the only way to try spread that hurt to you, with a banning.

if its any consolation, i bet his tongue was sticking out a bit and his face was all screwed up when he pressed that mouse button really hard on the ban button. Cool

if you really want to get back on we can sort it out.

in admin forum we already talked about posting up a step by step how to on proxy servers, since banning members here on dif has become an epidemic iconlol
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

ab origine

ab origine

novum wrote:

if its any consolation, i bet his tongue was sticking out a bit and his face was all screwed up when he pressed that mouse button really hard on the ban button. Cool

Bet that's not the only thing that was sticking out. who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3936495082
Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 10:13 pm

Miss P

Miss P

novum wrote:
Miss P wrote:

gives

well i suppose he got embarrassed, so was the only way to try spread that hurt to you, with a banning.

if you really want to get back on we can sort it out.

in admin forum we already talked about posting up a step by step how to on proxy servers, since banning members here on dif has become an epidemic iconlol

Hmm A step by step guide would be cool, Although I would easily spotted over there...
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:07 am

psketti

psketti

novum wrote:

See now... I got another theory than that novum who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 4125452612 who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 3429310274

I don't think it was merlin that banned her... I think it was another mod... was just bad timing on merlins part that he dished out his number to missy who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 4078481694

He must have been gutted who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol - Page 3 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

who is snitching to the icke forum mods lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next