HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 
AuthorMessage
 Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:37 pm

psketti

psketti

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 2974870011... did you expect to NOT get a whoopin for that like?

You're on your way out the door bat... all the signs Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:39 pm

batou

batou

i guess so lol i thought it was ironic though rather than provocative trollin.
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy

Are we posting our infraction notices? LOL

[QUOTE=merlincove]Dear zephirop,

You have received an infraction at David Icke's Official Forums.

Reason: Repeated Abuse Of Forum
-------
hi there zephirop

Please try and respect other forum members and post in a way that isn't insulting. Insults like this show not only a lack of respect for the forum, its members and its rules regarding posting, as well as a disregard for past moderator notices.

If you can't post constructively, perhaps consider not posting. Further attacks of this nature will not be tolerated here.

Please bear this in mind while posting.

thanks
Mc
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]1060751984[/post]
Quote :
[quote=genemeadow;1060751979]Or, let's take your case. You perceive the world as utterly hopeless, and you want to give up on things.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=204103

This is despite the fact that you have enough energy to troll the forum day and night, and more importantly, despite the fact that you have every benefit of western technology, an infinite amount of information at your fingertips, clean water, a roof over your head, endless technologies and services you take forgranted: paved roads, clean water, regular mail service, heat, light, a refrigerator and other utilities, publicly subsidized transportation, the dole, and a million other niceties which the majority of the world's population can only dream of.

And yet, many of those without even 1/100th of the spoils you have access to are happy, optimistic and are able to love and have enough energy not only to work 16 hours a day, but to live fully in their recreational time as well!

Whatever your reality is, I don't want to live in it, and fortunately, most do not.

Hilarious...Barbed put down while utterly ignoring the substance of what I said...

You fucking hippies are all the same, all love and peace on the surface and human dogshit underneath...

Dragging up threads utterly unrelated to the topic is the actions of a cunt really isn't it?

You have no idea what drives me or what doesn't, you're less that the shit on my shoes so please never address me again.[/quote]

All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:43 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

psketti wrote:

You're on your way out the door bat... all the signs Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1680093717

Yep. Thats how they go about it.

You're well & truly on the shitlist batou.

*edit* gonna move this thread into private area guys Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:45 pm

batou

batou

HollowII wrote:
Are we posting our infraction notices? LOL

lol nice 10 pointer
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

psketti

psketti

They'll stick any name that pops out there arse... I mean hat...on the reasons just to dish 'em out.

You should try and go out with a bang... get a really controversial reason thrown at you Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 918584270
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm

psketti

psketti

LOL zep... great response it was too if I may say so Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm

irrepressible

Shit's going down again Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 5:58 pm

psketti

psketti

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 3564081785 wanna share irre?

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

batou wrote:
I got 3 points today from your guys fav mod i am, for telling cathar to take his teeth out when he blows alex jones. Evil or Very Mad

Bwahahaha that's style! Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 6:29 pm

novum

novum

Kumatora wrote:
batou wrote:
I got 3 points today from your guys fav mod i am, for telling cathar to take his teeth out when he blows alex jones. Evil or Very Mad

Bwahahaha that's style! Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 2047743614

I bet you would donate him your points if you could for that effort iconlol

@batou - I_am and merlin been watching you man, they know you have joined the darkside.

From now on you could get points just for farting, or logging on. Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1623406194
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

irrepressible

psketti wrote:
Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 3564081785 wanna share irre?

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1680093717
Thanks Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 8:03 pm

phemohilia

phemohilia

batou wrote:

cheers "It's up, it's going, goooing, the kick is good!! Bat gets the extra point!!!"

That is fucking hilarious!! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/phemohilia

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 8:46 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy

They are deleting my posts, obviously trying to get me to moan at them, I'd put quite a lot of thought, well a bit, into that post, they think they can hurt my ego into rash actions...hmmm they do not understand anything of Tuco (me)....
Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012, 2:32 am

candlelight2012
Rookie

candlelight2012

Please don't invite Edweiss Pirate ......I get intense bad vibes of off him!

I understand what you are saying though Thoreau (and everyone else), the forum at DIF just seems to be mainly about hate

When I first joined I thought it would be a place to discuss 'different' issues in a mature and logical way. However the reality is you get shot down in flames if you have anything interesting to say

I'm not sure how you invite people here or what the 'rules' on inviting are but would anyone mind if I gave Redman, Beladazer and Blackyblue this forum address?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Project get banned!!! - David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3