HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:32 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

novum wrote:
peabrain wrote:
There was something not quite right about that thread.Apart from the obvious shock of the subject matter I get the feeling it was a total set up and someone was shit stirring with a view to causing outrage and for a personal twisted form of voyurism.

I don't know if you read much of the Stepfords thread but my bf happened to glance at it and says it was like perverts putting pictures of wee lassies up to well Embarassed you know.Surely not, it's all 'research' I think Rolling Eyes

this happens alot peabrain (geez i feel wierd calling you that )

anyway, i posted in a thread about refrigerant gas on there, which i feel is a legitimate issue re Dupont / establishment monopoly, and once i gave the OP some validation he steered the ship elsewhere...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060752910&postcount=12

its not so far fetched imo that there are provocateurs on there trolling for responses in order to tar everyone with the same brush and therefore discredit legitimate information or issues in the process.


I can see what he was doing, trying to justify his sickness.He sounds like a very dangerous man and quite insane actually pale

What could be done? what should be done? I would never forgive myself if I was in the position to have done something to prevent him from acting on his sick tendancies and he hurt a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

novum wrote:
peabrain wrote:
There was something not quite right about that thread.Apart from the obvious shock of the subject matter I get the feeling it was a total set up and someone was shit stirring with a view to causing outrage and for a personal twisted form of voyurism.

I don't know if you read much of the Stepfords thread but my bf happened to glance at it and says it was like perverts putting pictures of wee lassies up to well Embarassed you know.Surely not, it's all 'research' I think Rolling Eyes

this happens alot peabrain (geez i feel wierd calling you that
)

anyway, i posted in a thread about refrigerant gas on there, which i feel is a legitimate issue re Dupont / establishment monopoly, and once i gave the OP some validation he steered the ship elsewhere...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060752910&postcount=12

its not so far fetched imo that there are provocateurs on there trolling for responses in order to tar everyone with the same brush and therefore discredit legitimate information or issues in the process.


S'ok, you can call me pea my surnames thebed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:42 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
novum wrote:
peabrain wrote:
There was something not quite right about that thread.Apart from the obvious shock of the subject matter I get the feeling it was a total set up and someone was shit stirring with a view to causing outrage and for a personal twisted form of voyurism.

I don't know if you read much of the Stepfords thread but my bf happened to glance at it and says it was like perverts putting pictures of wee lassies up to well Embarassed you know.Surely not, it's all 'research' I think Rolling Eyes

this happens alot peabrain (geez i feel wierd calling you that
)

anyway, i posted in a thread about refrigerant gas on there, which i feel is a legitimate issue re Dupont / establishment monopoly, and once i gave the OP some validation he steered the ship elsewhere...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060752910&postcount=12

its not so far fetched imo that there are provocateurs on there trolling for responses in order to tar everyone with the same brush and therefore discredit legitimate information or issues in the process.


S'ok, you can call me pea my surnames thebed

Just took my brain some time to figure out you weren't calling yourself Mr/Mrs/Miss 'theeebed'.

I finally see what you did there.

Did I mention that I'm feeling ill?

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

ab origine wrote:
peabrain wrote:
novum wrote:
peabrain wrote:
There was something not quite right about that thread.Apart from the obvious shock of the subject matter I get the feeling it was a total set up and someone was shit stirring with a view to causing outrage and for a personal twisted form of voyurism.

I don't know if you read much of the Stepfords thread but my bf happened to glance at it and says it was like perverts putting pictures of wee lassies up to well Embarassed you know.Surely not, it's all 'research' I think Rolling Eyes

this happens alot peabrain (geez i feel wierd calling you that
)

anyway, i posted in a thread about refrigerant gas on there, which i feel is a legitimate issue re Dupont / establishment monopoly, and once i gave the OP some validation he steered the ship elsewhere...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060752910&postcount=12

its not so far fetched imo that there are provocateurs on there trolling for responses in order to tar everyone with the same brush and therefore discredit legitimate information or issues in the process.


S'ok, you can call me pea my surnames thebed

Just took my brain some time to figure out you weren't calling yourself Mr/Mrs/Miss 'theeebed'.

I finally see what you did there.

Did I mention that I'm feeling ill?


Pretty poor joke from me but it wasn't bad enough to make you ill, was it? Crying or Very sad

Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:52 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Thanks pb. It wasn't your joke.

I have been a bit off lately - I don't like to talk about it though.

Ask anyone here.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:04 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

ab origine wrote:
Thanks pb. It wasn't your joke.

I have been a bit off lately - I don't like to talk about it though.

ok then man, i wont quote you at all then and tell you that we all hope you get well soon and all.



pea the bed hahaha yeahno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:15 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

A nice cuppa and a bit of TLC will soon set perk you up

Hold on that's not tea is it? oh well , I'll have a nice glass of rioja now that that smiley has twisted my arm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:

Did you know another member of no nasties has offered to pay for her internet connection for a year after she started a whiny thread about all her problems and why she was leaving the internet Shocked

Some folk seem to get all the luck, what did she have to do to get this favour?
Maybe i'm just being cynical and good guys do exist...but internet connection for whole year!

Doesn't bear thinking about..

tmi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:55 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
peabrain wrote:

Did you know another member of no nasties has offered to pay for her internet connection for a year after she started a whiny thread about all her problems and why she was leaving the internet Shocked

Some folk seem to get all the luck, what did she have to do to get this favour?
Maybe i'm just being cynical and good guys do exist...but internet connection for whole year!

Doesn't bear thinking about..





Erotic it ain't lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:01 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

My phone bill has arrived. If any of you ladies here need any 'favours' performing just pm me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:11 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
My phone bill has arrived. If any of you ladies here need any 'favours' performing just pm me

You'd have to start a moany,'I'm leaving the Internet' thread, and then bat your feline like lashes for that one to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

I'm not sure forumotion allow prostitution to be advertised on here...I'd have to be careful.

Mind you, DIF aren't supposed to either but she seems to have got away with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Oooh, the claws are out in here

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

ab origine wrote:


I have been a bit off lately - I don't like to talk about it though.

Ask anyone here.

You still at it?

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

nettles wrote:
Oooh, the claws are out in here

me-ow 018

1503454
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

novum wrote:
nettles wrote:
Oooh, the claws are out in here

me-ow


lol! nice pun


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
I'm not sure forumotion allow prostitution to be advertised on here...I'd have to be careful.

Mind you, DIF aren't supposed to either but she seems to have got away with it



Hada says Hi. 1507326
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

pheony wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
I'm not sure forumotion allow prostitution to be advertised on here...I'd have to be careful.

Mind you, DIF aren't supposed to either but she seems to have got away with it



Hada says Hi. 1507326

Say hi back from me...and get him over here why dontcha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
pheony wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
I'm not sure forumotion allow prostitution to be advertised on here...I'd have to be careful.

Mind you, DIF aren't supposed to either but she seems to have got away with it



Hada says Hi. 1507326

Say hi back from me...and get him over here why dontcha

He will when he's finished eating rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

umbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Yo hada... took your bloody time... anyone would think you'd been banged up or something

Hi pheony

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:28 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Ok, well I just got me some more bloody points this morning for having a laugh on the Avebury meet thread...

Courteousy of Sean, for disruptive spamming

For this of all things....

Quote :



Quote:



Originally Posted by dubmeup



£7.50 PPPN!!!!!! Are they having a Giraffe.


Don't worry dub.. you'll be on the dirty-dozen bus by that time


DUB, I blames you

Well not really ...

This is what he said;

Quote :
Hi there,

Sorry i'm going to have to delete that post. Even though its in jest I
did put a thread warning earlier asking politely that people don't
hijack. I'm really really sick to death of these stupid forum wars and
jokes about people getting banned.

If people want to discuss this they can go elsewhere and do it to their hearts content.

Thanks,
Sean


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:29 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

candlelight2012 wrote:
well I'm not going back to no nasties ....I don't like what it was doing

I detest people thinking they have power .


'who would you like to invite' started off ok but you could see the 'I'm in charge, I'll decide creeping through'

Then the banning ?



The person should just ask to be a moderator on the forum , they'd fit right in

nettles wrote:


I'll second that.

Cheers for putting my name forward btw ... need to thank wakeupbomb too... though I'd never have gotten the invite Suspect

Me and the founder of the group don't see eye to eye so to speak so I wouldn't have joined anyway. She's not my type.

peabrain wrote:



I'm less keen on here as time goes by, she seems like a bit of an opinionated closed minded person.

She has her own agenda, wants to be 'someone' and hell mend anyone else who doesn't agree with her Twisted Evil

Did you know another member of no nasties has offered to pay for her internet connection for a year after she started a whiny thread about all her problems and why she was leaving the internet Shocked

Some folk seem to get all the luck, what did she have to do to get this favour?
Maybe i'm just being cynical and good guys do exist...but internet connection for whole year!

novum wrote:


no argument from me...and also what nettie said too.

i guess if ppl dont feed it it will die off.

who made her queen of DIF anyway?

picking and choosing whos right and whos wrong.

she can talk to herself.



I'm so pleased that other people have noticed what this 'Catsmeow' character is up to , I have my own reasons for not being too keen on her myself. I don't think she's a very nice person at all and that was before I found out she sympathizes with perverts who post about being attracted to children (but it's ok to sympathize as long as said pervert has not 'acted' on it yet ).
I got an invite to the so-called 'no nasties' group (thanks to Irre king Smile ) but I declined the invite as I didn't like what she was doing especially the removing of Jane from the group (after she had been wrongly banned from the whole site) that was totally out of order and plain backstabbing so glad it's not just me who sees what she is really like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:46 am
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Quote :
Hi there,

Sorry i'm going to have to delete that post. Even though its in jest I
did put a thread warning earlier asking politely that people don't
hijack. I'm really really sick to death of these stupid forum wars and
jokes about people getting banned.

If people want to discuss this they can go elsewhere and do it to their hearts content.

Thanks,
Sean



watch your back Nettie...you're on the shitlist over there now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 4:48 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

nettles wrote:


Yeah I saw that ... apparently, her presence on the forum was a small price to pay ... or something to that effect

I clashed with her on that really mental thread where one member confessed to having feelings towards young boys and went on to justify this because he hadnt acted on it! The amount of posters who symapthised with the cunt was nothing short of jaw dropping. I was mortified.
This sick fuck had 'balls' for being able to speak out and share this with the forum, apparently Personally, I would've fed him his balls through a straw

Catsmeow was one of the sympathisers and even had a go at me for tearing him a new one... so as far as I'm concerned, she can fuck off. Along with all the others that shared her view.

The whole thread was an eyeopener if nothing else
.

I totally 100% agree with you nettles that forum has become a bloody joke, it's supposed to be full of 'enlightened truth seekers' but the amount of perverts/hypocrites/degenerates on there is shocking meanwhile good folk get banned or warned etc for the crappest of reasons, it's not the sort of forum I thought it was going to be at all Evil or Very Mad No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Back to top Go down
 
 

what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

 Similar topics

-
» MCCANNS WILL MISS COP’S TRIAL/Daily Star
» Miss USA 2015
» Celebrity Sightings
» My Sweet Miss Kitty -- My Best Friend Ever -- May She be Resting at Peace
» Invest 94 - Updated - looks like it'll miss us.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-