HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm

irrepressible

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Arcy is a liar and a creep, I can always spot them what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3936495082
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 12:48 pm

psketti

psketti

irrepressible wrote:
Arcy is a liar and a creep, I can always spot them what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3936495082

You got that right what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4078481694
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:00 pm

Miss P

Miss P

I thought he'd link his 83% disability to his time in Nam....but surprisingly he hasn't....
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:46 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

nettles wrote:
God I wish I could post what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 928041788

I'm going to be soon...got an account someone set up a while back that I can use.. what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3936495082
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm

psketti

psketti

diamondgeezer wrote:
nettles wrote:
God I wish I could post what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 928041788

I'm going to be soon...got an account someone set up a while back that I can use.. what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424

cheers what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1680093717

*jealous*
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 2:11 pm

Miss P

Miss P

Arcy now admitting his problems are mostly mental...after hadas wind up... what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:12 pm

quietgirl

quietgirl

irrepressible wrote:

Is he? Oh dear, I posted a sympathetic response in that thread too! I'm not always very good at spotting the dodgy 'uns, as I don't mix much these days and am out of practice! Plus, I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Mandy
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Apr 2012, 3:14 pm

peabrain

peabrain

I think he sounds like a very angry person, lashing out every chance he gets.

It's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:52 am

silverwand

peabrain wrote:
That's a terrible thing for you, indeed for any woman to have to go through.
I hope you are ok and make a complete recovery.
what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3203236809

She shouldn't have extra stresses in your life at this time.

pheony wrote:
silverwand wrote:

I also can't believe that some people still think he's a nice, funny guy after what he did to me affraid.

What's good about harassing someone with breast cancer and constantly trying to stress them out even more what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3541000494

That's awful...I didn't realise that you had breast cancer. what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 2560176788

I don't think anyone realised and thought that the thread was a bit funny and you were both enjoying having a dig at each other.

Sorry If I came across as insensitive......I didn't mean to be. Smile

ab origine wrote:
silverwand wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 2047743614

Real men don't sell rip off green powder what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3936495082 what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 2047743614

It isn't really so much about that crap he sells i'm actually pissed off more about the fact that he doesn't know when to just leave someone alone when he's been told to repeatedly. OK I shouldn't have let him provoke me but I'm going to stick up for myself.

I also can't believe that some people still think he's a nice, funny guy after what he did to me affraid.

What's good about harassing someone with breast cancer and constantly trying to stress them out even more what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3541000494

Didn't mean to suggest I 'liked' him Silverwand. I just found some of his acid/alkaline stuff marginally interesting. I really didn't get to know him that well, but from what you've said, there is a very good reason why!

Hope you're feeling better health-wise, despite him.

Just had a quick read through this thread. I'm sorry I posted such personal info about my health yesterday. I did so 'cos I was so pissed off that people still didn't really understand why I can't stand him so much. I'm really sorry if it came across that I was having a dig at anyone who was also posting on the so-called 'sexual tension' thread (more like 'creeps who wont go away' thread). Most of you didn't and still don't know the full extent of what he's really like but I was under the same impression before I really got to know him. None of you have any reason to say sorry to me really I just hope you see him a little bit clearer now so that when/if you do have any contact with him you's have knowledge about him that I didn't have before.

And some of his info on DIF is good/accurate that's how I first thought he knew his stuff and could help me out as I didn't want chemo/radiation 'cos I saw my father die horribly from those two in August 2009. He had bladder cancer, then it spread to his throat and lungs.

Again I'm sorry I didn't mean to post stuff that might have upset any of you. I like everyone here and don't want to fall out with any of you.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 4:56 am

silverwand

Miss P wrote:
I also thought it was light hearted banter.... what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1851662047

Miss P wrote:
I still do TBH....

I say that because.... just glancing through the thread again...its all very " chase me chase me"... what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4125452612 It doesn't appear malicsious...I'm not saying that to defend retard domathy...just saying...

I know and I've looked through it again as well and I would have thought the same if I was reading it without knowing everything that really went on so it's understandable why everyone thought that. I was also treating it as light hearted at first and I was actually enjoying letting everyone know what he was like with me in private as his image is very important to him on that forum.

Last edited by silverwand on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 5:01 am

silverwand

rodin the jew wrote:
oh silverwand i didnt know you had breast cancer.

dont mess around with green drinks, girl, have it taken out asap, really.

I know, No one but a handful of people on there knew.
Thanks what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3203236809 Yeah now I know about the green drinks, I ditched them months ago waste of money and time.
I've went for the surgery option already after waiting for his miracle magic powder to 'flush away' my tumours.
He advised me at first to wait and see how they worked as he knew I was scared of going under general anasthetic.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 5:02 am

silverwand

batou wrote:
yeah that sucks, make sure you get it taken care of by a professional not some mook on DIF. fingers crossed for ya silverwand

Thanks what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3203236809 already taken the 'professional' advice route and no more advice from scammers out to exploit others just to make a quick buck.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 5:56 am

silverwand wrote:
rodin the jew wrote:
oh silverwand i didnt know you had breast cancer.

dont mess around with green drinks, girl, have it taken out asap, really.

I know, No one but a handful of people on there knew.
Thanks what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 3203236809 Yeah now I know about the green drinks, I ditched them months ago waste of money and time.
I've went for the surgery option already after waiting for his miracle magic powder to 'flush away' my tumours.
He advised me at first to wait and see how they worked as he knew I was scared of going under general anasthetic.
you know, with cancer, there could be something to the green drinks and them helping, i know from people where similiar has worked.
but still, id have them along with the usual therapy.

i dont want to downplay it, but breast cancer is in a way the best out of the worst possible, it can be fixed in the most cases.and a pair of plastic tits is pretty much mainstream these days, hell, its even something women aspire to these days and take loans out.in switzerland it was the most popular gift to gfs/wifes for xmas, no joke.

i hope youre doing fine rabbit
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 11:30 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

*reads all the thread*

Jeez I don't log in for a few days in the DIF and all this shit happened? Ack...

I also find it funny that nettles is On Warning, yet cathar/spellbound gets to say whatever he wants, and he's still around. They should not let him use a computer at his fucking nursing home... lol
.. what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4125452612
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 1:39 am

psketti

psketti

NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

Jeez I don't log in for a few days in the DIF and all this shit happened? Ack...

I also find it funny that nettles is On Warning, yet cathar/spellbound gets to say whatever he wants, and he's still around. They should not let him use a computer at his fucking nursing home... lol

Thanks girl 025

You gonna stick around here abit more now then? what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4078481694 what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:28 am

novum

novum

NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

promoting/nuturing people that make the rest of us look insane is probably part of the plan over there.

luring people away to a place out of their control is not what they want.

hence cathtard will have a home there for the rest of his days, or until he becomes senile enough to forget his login password...and psketti is gone.

Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:32 am

ab origine

ab origine

novum wrote:
NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

promoting/nuturing people that make the rest of us look insane is probably part of the plan over there.

hence cathtard will have a home there for the rest of his days, or until he becomes senile enough to forget his login password.

...or gets hit by some freak meteor that he failed to predict...I can hear him 'fapping' away under piles of debris as I type...

See, now I said I wouldn't bitch about people any more. Damn it, nettles, stop encouraging me.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:25 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

...or gets hit by some freak meteor that he failed to predict...I can hear him 'fapping' away under piles of debris as I type...

See, now I said I wouldn't bitch about people any more. Damn it, nettles, stop encouraging me.

coffee

What was that?

Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:33 am

psketti

psketti

novum wrote:
NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

hence cathtard will have a home there for the rest of his days, or until he becomes senile enough to forget his login password...

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424

Quote :
and psketti is gone.

1514093 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111 No hellno

But on another note... is it possible to for one of you lovely mods, with or without a head, to change nettles to psketti or is that too much hassle?

... not wanting to give her up, I liked her. We got on really well bounce
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:36 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

psketti wrote:
NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

Thanks girl 025

You gonna stick around here abit more now then? what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4078481694 what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 1780324424

I think I'll stick in both places, until and or/if I get "mysteriously" banned in the DIF. Very Happy

novum wrote:
NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

hence cathtard will have a home there for the rest of his days, or until he becomes senile enough to forget his login password...and psketti is gone.

Hahaha I think you're right carnal :p even though, it doesn't take much effort when it comes to the "nurturing insane" part.. I lost count of how many idiots there claim to be Jesus Christ... lmao

ab origine wrote:
novum wrote:
NotThisCakeAgain wrote:
*reads all the thread*

hence cathtard will have a home there for the rest of his days, or until he becomes senile enough to forget his login password.

Hahahaha yeah, cathurd even said that he'd come all the way to Mexico to "shit on my grave" .... what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 4125452612 I'll try to stay alive and then I'll push a dynamite stick up his ass... and yes, nettles makes you do naughty things... :p
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:39 am

psketti

psketti

NotThisCakeAgain wrote:

and yes, nettles makes you do naughty things... :p

I resent that statement smokin
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

novum

novum

NotThisCakeAgain wrote:

Hahaha I think you're right carnal :p even though, it doesn't take much effort when it comes to the "nurturing insane" part.. I lost count of how many idiots there claim to be Jesus Christ... lmao

im scared to go in the religion section there.
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:47 am

Kumatora

Kumatora

Lol nettles I meant that in a good way. Wink and yeah novum... the Religion section on the DIF is evil... oh and thanks for changing my name
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:50 am

novum

novum

Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes? - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 12:11 pm

psketti

psketti

novum wrote:

Oi... I asked for a name change BEFORE she did Suspect

sulk

rant
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-