HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TATTOOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2 
AuthorMessage
 TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:18 pm

ab origine

ab origine

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: TATTOOS

I've been thinking about a face tat for a while, but not sure I could suffer the pain. Faces tend to be quite bony and "nervy", after all.

I think they look really good when done properly though.

People often tell me I should have c*nt written on my forehead. Not sure what that's all about...
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

psketti

psketti

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

ab origine wrote:
I've been thinking about a face tat for a while, but not sure I could suffer the pain. Faces tend to be quite bony and "nervy", after all.

I think they look really good when done properly though.

People often tell me I should have c*nt written on my forehead. Not sure what that's all about...

TATTOOS - Page 2 1680093717

Personally, I think face tattoos look great. But on the right kind of face. You got that kind of face ab? TATTOOS - Page 2 1780324424

Actually, you probably have if you've gotten as far as consider it TATTOOS - Page 2 3936495082
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:32 am

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

i want to get my face tattooed...at least my temples. but when i ran the idea past someone, they begged me not to TATTOOS - Page 2 318346422

...so...i have to tell everyone i'm not going to and just surprise people with my brand new tattooed face one day... TATTOOS - Page 2 2677811615

but i'm saving that for last. i'll let the ink slowly crawl up my neck and throat before i hop on my face.
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 3:03 am

ab origine

ab origine

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

nettles wrote:
Personally, I think face tattoos look great. But on the right kind of face. You got that kind of face ab? TATTOOS - Page 2 1780324424

Actually, you probably have if you've gotten as far as consider it TATTOOS - Page 2 3936495082

Not really. TATTOOS - Page 2 2560176788

TATTOOS - Page 2 Thumbnail.aspx?q=5024901784601178&id=673b3d328bdbaa1b20b011848a08f809&url=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.fjcdn.com%2fpictures%2fugly_a03cb7_661005
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 5:08 pm

candlelight2012
Rookie

candlelight2012

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

I have a serious question , and it's one I was thinking about earlier weirdly 1514202

what do you put on your passport under the section of 'any distinctive marks' ?

I tell you what I remember from your tattoos , looking only once whilst reading the thread ....you have the all seeing eye and a pyramid but it looks better (non mason) because there is a big gorilla in the middle of it.

Did you design your tattoo or was that the work of the artist?
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

candlelight2012 wrote:
I have a serious question , and it's one I was thinking about earlier weirdly TATTOOS - Page 2 347688907

what do you put on your passport under the section of 'any distinctive marks' ?

I tell you what I remember from your tattoos , looking only once whilst reading the thread ....you have the all seeing eye and a pyramid but it looks better (non mason) because there is a big gorilla in the middle of it.

Did you design your tattoo or was that the work of the artist?

i designed none of my tattoos...only had say in half of them. to get the best work from a good artist, you have to give them as much room as you want. thankfully, im friends with my artists so i can give them a vague idea and let them run wild and it'll be along the lines of what goes through my head. like my back...i told my buddy i wanted the see/hear/say no evil monkeys all in one and let him go nuts. i wasn't even supposed to get a tattoo that day. i went with my gf for her to get hers done by another artist at the same shop and was talking to my friend about my idea and he said "let's start now"...had no idea it was gonna turn into an entire backpiece. he just pulled out sharpie markers and started drawing on my back, all freehand from the top of his head. most of my tattoos are drawn on the spot, no planning from the artist. several of my tattoos i had no say in whatsoever...just told the artist to do whatever was in his head at the time. again, it's a luxury i have because i'm friends with my artists and we are on similar wavelengths....spiritual/psychedelic/extraterrestrial type stuff. i can also be a control freak at times so there is something very therapeutic about letting someone have complete control. getting tattooed to me is about way much more than just art work. it's about the energy and intention that goes into it.

i've got a lot of sacred geometry and other slightly "masonic" or "illuminati" like symbology...there's a reason they chose it to represent them...a lot of their symbology is taken from every day thoughts and energies so if you just ride the energies yourself, you'll end up seeing a lot of what they use in your own head.

like my back has the pyramid up top with all kinds of circles around it...but the gorilla is holding a plant in one hand to represent mother earth and the marvelous plants the she gives us to explore our own consciousness...holding the sands of time in one hand and his other free hand is exploring the use of his opposable thumb (evolution due to enlightenment kinda sorta).

looking at all my tattoos, some might think i belong to some sort of secret society or something but really it's just the use of sacred geometry whenever possible. my right hand (the merkaba)...told my buddy to do whatever he wanted. he asked me if i knew what the vehicle of light that looked like the star of david was all about (he didn't know for sure that i even knew of the merkaba). things just kinda fall into place like that when i trust my artists.
Back to top Go down

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

Sponsored content

TATTOOS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TATTOOS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: Media / Celebrities / Entertainment Industry-