HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question Time on the BBC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Question Time on the BBC EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 5:55 am

ab origine

ab origine

Question Time on the BBC Empty
 Post Subject: Question Time on the BBC

I'd like to ask just how scripted, if it all, my fellow Sanctumites think this show actually is? It is the only thing I now bother to watch online, if only to see how the version of reality portrayed by the beeb actually differs from my own.

Plus, I have a bit of a "thing" for Dimbleby, the cheeky scamp.

Has anybody actually ever attended? I know that they screen questions pre-show but there seem to be occassions when unscripted stuff slips through.

For the most part though, especially lately, it seems to be all about left versus right just attacking eachother for an hour. The last couple of times I've watched I've switched off half way through because it's utter boll*cks mostly.

Although, Alexei Sayle did say a swear word last week, which was mildly entertaining, as the show is supposed to be live.

Do you reckon they actively "recruit" audience members who think like msm, or is that just how it gets portrayed? Plants?

Your thoughts, please.
Back to top Go down

Question Time on the BBC EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:11 am

psketti

psketti

Post Subject: Re: Question Time on the BBC

Can't remember who it was but a member of the DI forum was on it last year sometime. There was a thread he started to take ideas for questions.

Sorry I can't recall more than that. It may come to me yet who it was if I let it linger, or someone else here might know who it was Question Time on the BBC 3203236809
Back to top Go down

Question Time on the BBC EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:15 am

ab origine

ab origine

Thanks nettles.

I know someone who went once but I failed to grill them at the time. I know they green-light certain questions and script them up for David.

I think it'd be much more interesting viewing if they just let people randomly ask stuff all the way through. That's the point of q&a and debate, isn't it?

I'd love for the director's comments in D's ear to be filtered through to sound "accidental" like, one time. I bet that would be a real eye-opener.
Back to top Go down

Question Time on the BBC EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:19 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:
Thanks nettles.

I know someone who went once but I failed to grill them at the time. I know they green-light certain questions and script them up for David.

I think it'd be much more interesting viewing if they just let people randomly ask stuff all the way through. That's the point of q&a and debate, isn't it?

I'd love for the directors comments in D's ear to be filted through to sound "accidental" like, one time. I bet that would be a real eye-opener.

Wouldn't it just Question Time on the BBC 1780324424

The chances of real genuine random questions being asked and used are probably slim to nothing. Which is a great pity.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Question Time on the BBC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1