HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2 
AuthorMessage
 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:47 am

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

batou wrote:
har har, i'm already here. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 936391441

hey what happened to runlikehell?

I'm in touch with Run....he's taking a break for now from all forum stuff. He knows who'se here and how to join...so all's cool for now.

Rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 8:50 am

Can I suggest that DG and Novum have a look over at ATS as to how they handle any 'naughtyness'..they have a very good system in place which makes the whole site an intelligent and fun place to be...plus a wealth of information!

Stars and Flags to ATS!

Rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 10:23 am

psketti

psketti

angelchemuel wrote:
batou wrote:
har har, i'm already here. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 936391441

I'm in touch with Run....he's taking a break for now from all forum stuff. He knows who'se here and how to join...so all's cool for now.

Rainbows

Jane

Good to hear Jane.

Please send him my love and tell him he's missed Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 230677302
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 4:52 pm

batou

batou

angelchemuel wrote:
batou wrote:

Rainbows

Jane

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2016564734 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 359074755

good to hear
we organised a search party, but i guess we can just return the nets and tranquilizers to walmart
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

psketti

psketti

batou wrote:

good to hear
we organised a search party, but i guess we can just return the nets and tranquilizers to walmart

Suspect

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 4200685455

Shit... erm... I kind of, just a eensy weensy teensy bit... sort off but not exactly... used these already Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 185701506

Well nobody told me Suspect
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm

batou

batou

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2334638885 its horse tranquilizer, get ready for some fun!

sunny albinorendeerflower rendeer albino sunny
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 5:15 pm

novum

novum

angelchemuel wrote:
Can I suggest that DG and Novum have a look over at ATS as to how they handle any 'naughtyness'..they have a very good system in place which makes the whole site an intelligent and fun place to be...plus a wealth of information!

Stars and Flags to ATS!

Rainbows

Jane

im a member of ATS just havent been there in ages, ill go take a look when i have some time, ive forgotten what the joint is like Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1623406194

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 6:02 am

nettles wrote:
angelchemuel wrote:
batou wrote:

Rainbows

Jane

Good to hear Jane.

Please send him my love and tell him he's missed Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 230677302

Will do!

rainbows

Jane
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

lizzy
Rookie

nettles wrote:
loudmouth wrote:

leave your bullshit at the door. no luggage allowed!

Well folks, that's a goodbye from me then because I got bullshit in abundance and enough luggage to dress an ethiopian drought camp Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1311472550

*starts packing*

LOL Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 4125452612, me too nettles....and learn the icons here,....I did a 'twisted evil' by mistake yesterday...it was meant to be this something like this What a Face,

but for me dif had become a bit a battle ground and I just don't want that any longer.....more light hearted and harmonious...cus that 's what the dr just ordered. ..

..less stress.....the serious stuff has really taken a toll on me the last few years affraid ....time to enjoy and relax around peeps.... cheers

BTW......I'm lizzy.. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2093769182 ...and promise to behave I love you... Shocked.. I love you I love you

Last edited by vertigo on Wed 04 Apr 2012, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

lizzy
Rookie

novum wrote:
angelchemuel wrote:

Stars and Flags to ATS!

Rainbows

Jane

im a member of ATS just havent been there in ages, ill go take a look when i have some time, ive forgotten what the joint is like Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1623406194

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3936495082

I bet you always gave them alot to think about novum Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:32 pm

lizzy
Rookie

batou wrote:
Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2334638885 its horse tranquilizer, get ready for some fun!

sunny albinorendeerflower rendeer albino sunny

YES batou.... Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1314560803..time for a laid back scene... Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2334638885
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:39 pm

psketti

psketti

vertigo wrote:

BTW......I'm lizzy.. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2093769182 ...and promise to behave I love you... Shocked.. I love you I love you

Don't think we actually crossed paths over there... nice to meet you lizzy Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3936495082

Psketti here and I'd like to be able to promise to behave but well... Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2334638885 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 122837455 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 36602425 Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2334638885

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

irrepressible

lizzy!!! Welcome! woot2

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:27 am

loudmouth
Rookie

loudmouth

lizzy wrote:

who said we want people who know how to behave? Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3843191906

come on now...i need someone to make me look good around here!

*please god send us at least one more troublemaker Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2675215362 ...they're going to single me out soon* Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2397556220
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 3:12 am

ab origine

ab origine

I like the trial forum idea especially. I think such actions as deletion and banning should definitely be a group decision. That would make this place even more special, I reckon.

Edit: I also vote for calling it "The Thunderdome". Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 3:38 am

irrepressible

The Thunderdome!! 1508560
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:02 am

loudmouth wrote:
lizzy wrote:

who said we want people who know how to behave? Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3843191906

come on now...i need someone to make me look good around here!

*please god send us at least one more troublemaker Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2675215362 ...they're going to single me out soon* Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2397556220

I'm C.M.F.T around these parts apparently....how many more do we want?Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1019465605

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 230677302 Jane
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptySun 08 Apr 2012, 10:45 pm

marisabia

marisabia

I think that it is a good idea for all of us to see the offensive post. We need to see what and whom these people are about. If they have an actual agenda or are just trolls.
But anyone who uses th b***h word should be ejected on the spot. That happened to me on DIF and the moderator actually defended him. Of course their are other slurs that shouldn't be allowed as well.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 4:12 am

ab origine

ab origine

marisabia wrote:
I think that it is a good idea for all of us to see the offensive post. We need to see what and whom these people are about. If they have an actual agenda or are just trolls.
But anyone who uses th b***h word should be ejected on the spot. That happened to me on DIF and the moderator actually defended him. Of course their are other slurs that shouldn't be allowed as well.

I don't believe I've ever referred to another member as such, but I have used this word here in the past.

See you all, then. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3408955046
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 4:41 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

I don't believe I've ever referred to another member as such, but I have used this word here in the past.

See you all, then. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3408955046

Wait for me as I've used worse Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 3408955046
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:22 am

batou

batou

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 2829010660i only use wholesome language
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 9:09 am

marisabia

marisabia

Well I do suppose that it's the intent behind the word that matters, and I do cuss, not nearly as much as when I was young, when you have children you'll understand why, but this trend about normalizing the b word especially in the black community, where young black woman are throwing it around and wearing it like it's some kind of badge of honor, and acting the part because it's cool. I couldn't imagine in my wildest dreams that these woman of all cultures
would start degrading themselves in this manner.
And I myself don't take to kindly to being called that, I guess you might call me ol' school. alright let me jump off my soap box. hitfan

I still use damn a lot but quickly convert it to darn when the baby's around, and oossch! baboo! are 2 words I picked up from my baby, these are ones he uses when he's mad.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:57 am

psketti

psketti

marisabia wrote:

when you have children you'll understand why

I have three  Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1680093717

And yes, I think it's clear to see that I do swear on what can be deemed a regular basis, however, in my house and in my mothers before me... swearing in front of teh parents just isn't done.

My children wouldn't swear in front of me and I'm willing to bet, never at me. I'm well aware that the boys swear outwith the house... of that I have no illusions.

The old, if they see you doing it they'll think they can, don't cut it in my house I'm afraid and that's just the way it is.

One of the biggest problems in the breakdown of the family structure as far as I'm concerned, is the fact that these days less and less boundries are drawn between the adult and the child. There should ALWAYS be a division between these two groups and more and more these days there isn't.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

marisabia

marisabia

nettles wrote:
marisabia wrote:

when you have children you'll understand why

I have three  Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1680093717

And yes, I think it's clear to see that I do swear on what can be deemed a regular basis, however, in my house and in my mothers before me... swearing in front of teh parents just isn't done.

My children wouldn't swear in front of me and I'm willing to bet, never at me. I'm well aware that the boys swear outwith the house... of that I have no illusions.

The old, if they see you doing it they'll think they can, don't cut it in my house I'm afraid and that's just the way it is.

One of the biggest problems in the breakdown of the family structure as far as I'm concerned, is the fact that these days less and less boundries are drawn between the adult and the child. There should ALWAYS be a division between these two groups and more and more these days there isn't.

Yes, I absolutely agree the idea that what the adults do in the house is their reponsibility and the children actions are regulated by parents, so just because the parent cusses for instance doesn't mean the child should be allowed too, there are of course many other examples and although my children may have heard either me or their father cuss they knew not to.

I have a stepson, one of his most frequent responses when I reprimanding him is "well daddy does it" it's absolutely infuriating and he is corrected imediately in a most undesirable fashion.
But as a woman, I found that cussing a lot is not my style, I more ladylike. And definitely want the girls around to see how a lady should behave since there are many who don't get to be around correct behavior.  Certain part of my s.o. family are prime examples. Then other parts would agree with me wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

ab origine

ab origine

nettles wrote:

Interestingly, I can go along with this from the pov of a child too. Was talking about issues my own mother has with my siblings and how she feels like she isn't "respected" like she would have respected her own mother. I suggested it may have something to do with the dynamics of their relationships, as she's certainly more like a sibling than a mother to me, at times.

Didn't go down too well with her, but I think you're on to something. I can see her doing the same thing with grandkids now too, but she won't be told! The same grandkid, incidentally, only has to get a look from me and is well aware that I mean business. I think it's a very fine line and certainly when they're younger, it should be a bit more of a delicate balancing act, leaning more towards the authoritative where possible, unless you want to store yourself up trouble in later years.

Still, difficult to tell a parent where they're going wrong at any age, innit? Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 1780324424

I wouldn't try it with Nettles if she were my mum. Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum? - Page 2 185701506
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who do we NOT want here from the David Icke Forum?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2