HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:28 am
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Reason?

Quote :
Forum Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
FORUM WARS: "You will not use this forum or any feature within it to arrange any kind of attack on another forum or website. You will also not use another forum or website to organise attacks on this one. "

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Attacks lol. Look who's talking sean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:40 am
 
 
loudmouth
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : now


 Post Subject: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

welcome to the club! we've got t-shirts!  

it's ok...we'll accept you into the rainbow warriors

_________________
...you've got to love them all...the little shit heads need it the most...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:46 am
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

loudmouth wrote:
welcome to the club! we've got t-shirts!

it's ok...we'll accept you into the rainbow warriors

I think being a rainbow warrior is what did it...not a popular thing to be over there is it?

t-shirt size..L..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:59 am
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

diamondgeezer wrote:
Reason?

Quote :
Forum Message
You will also not use another forum or website to organise attacks on this one. "


Attacks lol. Look who's talking sean...

Errrrmmmm...can somebody explain to me how they can stop anybody from doing this please? They should have a look at the website/forum specifically for banned DI'ers!...or are you being put on notice that other current members of both this and DI had better watch their P's & Q's?


At least you got an explanation...all I got was a returned PM I sent another member!...actually seeing as the PM was`written by me I am quite alsight to post it here aren't I?
Jane


Last edited by angelchemuel on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:05 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I can't even browse the place as a 'guest'...ip address completely blocked apparently.

& further proof (as if it were needed ffs) that they are reading pm's over there, cos I haven't made a single post on the forum since last sunday. Just pm'ing people is all I have done.

The place has turned into everything its meant to be opposed to, sad.


Last edited by diamondgeezer on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:07 pm
 
 
loudmouth
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : now


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

angelchemuel wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
Reason?

Quote :
Forum Message
You will also not use another forum or website to organise attacks on this one. "


Attacks lol. Look who's talking sean...

Errrrmmmm...can somebody explain to me how they can stop anybody from doing this please? They should have a look at the website/forum specifically for banned DI'ers!...or are you being put on notice that other current members of both this and DI had better watch their P's & Q's?

Jane

come on now angel...you'd have more luck finding a black person at a KKK meeting than finding logic in their thinking.

and like you DG...my IP was banned!

_________________
...you've got to love them all...the little shit heads need it the most...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:18 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

loudmouth wrote:
and like you DG...my IP was banned!

...my son just had a look, cleared the cookies etc & now I can see the place as a guest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 12:29 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

angelchemuel wrote:

At least you got an explanation...all I got was a returned PM I sent another member!...actually seeing as the PM was`written by me I am quite alright to post it here aren't I?
Jane

Of course you are Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

well u could always get urself another IP, a different email addy and go again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm
 
 
thoreau
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 41
Location : devon


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Looks as if the t and c's have been changed over at dif to cover banning folk who post about ickes on other forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 2:40 pm
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

novum wrote:
well u could always get urself another IP, a different email addy and go again

Loudmouth tried that using TOR...didn't work! scarry stuff!

Jane
Back to top Go down
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 2:53 pm
 
 
loudmouth
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : now


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

novum wrote:
well u could always get urself another IP, a different email addy and go again

after i first got banned, i went in using tor to create a new account, and it instantly got shot down. so they threw up some sort of temporary ban on questionable IPs. i waited and tried it a day later and it almost worked but the account got shut down. so they are closely watching IPs and scanning where they come from. if you ping back with a funny IP, they will probably shut you down. as for merely browsing, i can't say but that was me trying to sign up under 3 different names within the first 2 days after merkabic1 got deleted. so they are watching new accounts like a hawk.

with tor, it gives you a new IP everytime you log back into TOR so if you set up an account under TOR, once they see that account ping back from 2 different IPS, they will probably block it.

_________________
...you've got to love them all...the little shit heads need it the most...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

yeah you'd need a legit looking ISP.

like get a second account from one of the main providers.

me...i have an unusual situation where my modems are portable wireless, they take a phone sim and use the cell phone network/towers.

so everytime i connect the ISP is different. And i have one from each of the 2 main providers here, only because when i move around sometimes one has better reception and vica versa.

anyway my point is if you get another legitimate looking provider and email there is no way they can know...maybe a cheap prepaid deal just for the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

you'd think refreshing the pages and all the preview text from when you hover over a title would take way more bandwidth than pm's? i hardly ever sent one. i have 79, and thats all ive ever used in 5 years

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:48 pm
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Shit, blocking your IP is a bit extreme DG, I'm a bit shocked they've done that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:54 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

batou wrote:
you'd think refreshing the pages and all the preview text from when you hover over a title would take way more bandwidth than pm's? i hardly ever sent one. i have 79, and thats all ive ever used in 5 years

well the thought hit me today that it could not be about bandwidth.

just a thought that i see is a possiblity.

if a lot of people are sending a lot of PMs its too much of a task to monitor them all.

they really dont want the forum to be used for anything they dont approve, and too many PMs flying around is a bit of a task to monitor.

remember that this PM reading thing started with the big split in moderator opinion and subsequent life bans.

people like limelady who i thought was a nice gal didnt think sean/Iam etc should be able to access them...pinkfreud and others too, banned and they were sitting moderators at the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 5:14 pm
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

novum wrote:
batou wrote:
you'd think refreshing the pages and all the preview text from when you hover over a title would take way more bandwidth than pm's? i hardly ever sent one. i have 79, and thats all ive ever used in 5 years

well the thought hit me today that it could not be about bandwidth.

just a thought that i see is a possiblity.

if a lot of people are sending a lot of PMs its too much of a task to monitor them all.

they really dont want the forum to be used for anything they dont approve, and too many PMs flying around is a bit of a task to monitor.

remember that this PM reading thing started with the big split in moderator opinion and subsequent life bans.

people like limelady who i thought was a nice gal didnt think sean/Iam etc should be able to access them...pinkfreud and others too, banned and they were sitting moderators at the time.

Nail on the head Bro!

Jane
Back to top Go down
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 5:20 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I'm gobsmacked. Truley Suspect

Zegzy's been banned tonight too it would appear. Pity. Liked him.

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

nettles wrote:
I'm gobsmacked. Truley Suspect

Zegzy's been banned tonight too it would appear. Pity. Liked him.

yeah i did see eye to eye with much of his postings.

i guess we may never know why.

if they keep going like that over there it will be...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 8:57 pm
 
 
marisabia
Newbie

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

It really is getting crazy how there banning everyone, I wasn't planning on not visiting the forum, I'm enjoying agreat thread on 2001 and the Shining being intricately entwined. Hope I didn't break any rules by saying that. It's still a great forum and a good way to learn how to distinquish truth from lies, shills from sheep.(don't really like that term)
But I love it here cause I can post and not have to fear that there will be an actual verbal attack as has happened so often on DIF. I'm very sensittive you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 07 Apr 2012, 4:34 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

marisabia wrote:
It really is getting crazy how there banning everyone, I wasn't planning on not visiting the forum, I'm enjoying agreat thread on 2001 and the Shining being intricately entwined. Hope I didn't break any rules by saying that. It's still a great forum and a good way to learn how to distinquish truth from lies, shills from sheep.(don't really like that term)
But I love it here cause I can post and not have to fear that there will be an actual verbal attack as has happened so often on DIF. I'm very sensittive you know.


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 07 Apr 2012, 5:43 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I'm happy to say I "resigned" rather than get banned over there. I realised just how detrimental it was all becoming to me and that I really had some BIG questions about the man himself after some of the stuff I saw on there.

Didn't resonate with me at all, so bye-bye!! I can still have a nose as a guest, of course.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 08 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm
 
 
candlelight2012
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Edinburgh


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I'm a bit shocked at your banning Diamond Geezer

And Janes

and many of the others like OIOIOI etc

It always come across as 'as long as you suck up to the moderators anything goes'

And it's not even all moderators, its just don't piss off Sean or I am' (and I think personally I am is worse)

People can say think all Jews/Muslims/whoever should die painfully and tell unemployed and disabled people to stop being lazy scroungers and not a single eyelid is bat.

Yet discuss moderation or critise them and all hell breaks loose an people are banned left right and centre.

_________________
Hats off to Harry Nilsson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:43 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

I dared to question (or rather someone else did, and I chimed in) one of the linked Makow articles at the site and the response and subequent "disappearance" of the whole thread (as well as the article link itself) told me everything I needed to know, tbh.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 12 Apr 2012, 5:31 am
 
 
Mountain <3
Newbie

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : In peace


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Hey yall. And sorry DG and Angel to hear about this, you and Jane. I had noooo idea you two have been banned, as I haven't been on there much lately.

Nor am I shocked. I have had many friends of mines banned for petty reasons. There was a big fiasco involving some ex mods that discovered Sean was reading PMs and they approached him about it. He banned them all and made it look as if they were still active, but in Senior Member status. Darketernal, Pinkfreud, Limelady, Stryt and Goldie being among them. Also Strangeinalostworl who is now married to Darketernal, they banned her for telling people in PM what happened. Proof that PMs are being read. I know, wild shit. There are many details about the forum and things that happened there from ex-members here http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=11

That one section is full of threads about DIF. I don't think whats been discussed here about DI is not bad compared to ^^this one at all. But the truth is the truth and people need to know....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Back to top Go down
 
 

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Damien Nettles: The boy who disappeared
» Jimmy Saville and Gerry Mccann (Links being drawn by the wider internet)
» Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian
» Forum was banned
» A literally insane stalker terrorizing forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-