HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reptilians...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 
AuthorMessage
 Reptilians... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 7:58 am

psketti

psketti

Reptilians... - Page 3 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Reptilians...

The fact that intelligent people have many tales to tell of reptilians, just makes me want to avoid the subject even more.

Stick your head in the sand you say?

Hell yeah Reptilians... - Page 3 1680093717... I don't want to know if they're real. Got enough in this 'ole head to keep me plenty occupied.
Back to top Go down

Reptilians... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 8:33 am

dubmeup

dubmeup

psketti wrote:
The fact that intelligent people have many tales to tell of reptilians, just makes me want to avoid the subject even more.

Stick your head in the sand you say?

Hell yeah Reptilians... - Page 3 1680093717... I don't want to know if they're real. Got enough in this 'ole head to keep me plenty occupied.

At the end of the day does it matter that much if you can put a name to your oppressor?

Not to me. What matters is recognising the fact it's happening, understanding the methods and taking neccessary action.
Back to top Go down

Reptilians... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:16 am

psketti

psketti

Indeed.

Much clothing but all wolfs underneath.
Back to top Go down

Reptilians... - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

Domathy

Domathy

If you look at the characteristics of the reptillain brain, you'll see most humans act like lizards more often than not.

As Carlos Casteneda said "they gave us their mind" (referring to how our reptillian masters used genetic manipulation to install a bit of the lizard in all of us). And what a perfect tool for manipulation and control. They give us their 'evil' mind (R-complex), and ensure that we use it/operate from it, by structuring society and the media in such a way that it targets and provokes the lizard in our heads. The neo-cortex is calm and likes to think things through (and uses compassion/empathy) whereas the R-complex is about survival at all costs. Life on earth is stresssful by design, so most people spend most time operating from the reptillian portion of the brain (pay rent, pay bills, compete for this that and the other, survive 'the dangers' of terrorism, crime, chemtrails, toxins, and so on) and so are disconnected from their potential and easy to control. the consequenses of humans having a portion of reptillian brain seem to far outweigh the benefits in an evolutionary contxext (ie it may help us in a dangerous situation ie fight/flight, but it also has people living in a constant state of anxiety ie fight/flight even when there is nothing to be afraid of. Hence people live in a constant state of fear/anxiety, which seems counter productive in an evolutionary context (ie humans are so self-destructive as a result, humanity seems unlikely to survive). There are many other reasons, but i am convinced the R-complex is an artificial installation, given to us as a means to control us and suppress our innate good nature. People say human nature is twisted, but I know it isnt (far, far from it actually - more like freely giving to others in all areas and all ways), but humans act twisted when they live from the r-complex.

http://www.ascendedmasters.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=938:david-icke-on-the-reptilian-brain&catid=421:the-reptilian-brain

Understanding the reptillian brain helps many people to at least entertain the idea reptillians are real, hence why I post the article. I personally am 100% convinced about malevolent beings manipulating this reality, but much of my reasons are subjective so won't bother to list.

EDIT: heres a quote from the article. I mean, does this sort of behaviour (originating from the R-complex) seem constructive?

"At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain ... Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal day to day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re enactments; obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters....and all manner of deceptions."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Reptilians...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-