HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cure for cancer being ignored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 cure for cancer being ignored EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

cure for cancer being ignored Empty
 Post Subject: cure for cancer being ignored

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/the-cure-for-cancer-has-been/

^Not strictly 'today's news' as such...but then again, really it is isn't it..

Quote :
The Cure for Cancer Has Been Found and is Purposely Being Ignored

Author: Claire Reitz
Published: May 14, 2011 at 4:59 am

I couldn't believe it when I saw the headline myself: a simple cure has been found to treat cancer!

As unbelievable as that is, the more shocking news is that the treatment is not being mass-produced or even taken note of by the medical or news communities.

Horrifying, isn't it?

I'm even more devastated by this, because someone I know actually died yesterday after a battle with breast cancer for a few years. She was a wife and a mother leaving behind three young boys.

The cure was discovered by scientists at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada. The cure uses a dichloroacetate, a simple drug used to treat metabolic disorders. Because it's so simple, it had no side effects and also requires no patent. Therefore, it is relatively cheap (at least in comparison to current cancer treatments) and will actually cure cancer rather than warding it off.

Also because of the fact that it can't be patented, it's hard to make a large profit off of it. Due to this, pharmaceutical companies won't touch it, because it doesn't help their pockets.This is why this discovery isn't being celebrated and making front-page headlines.

The hope is that independent companies can perfect this cure and manufacture it for the patients that desperately need it. It will be difficult going against a a major lobbyist business interest such as the pharmaceutical industry who have their hands deep in politicians' pockets, but the more the public becomes aware of this great discovery, the less can be done against it.

So, spread the word, so this cure won't go the way of the apricot seeds cancer treatment or AIDS treatment. You also may want to rethink your position on Obamacare as pharmaceutical companies were one of the major proponents of the bill. It's sad that America is basically coming down to the people vs. major corporations as evidenced by this, Wall Street bailouts, GE getting to skip out on taxes, and so much more, while each tries to get crooked politicians to further their will.

America is at a crossroads and these next few months and years with business and government blurring lines and personal issues such as each citizen's health becoming public with Obamacare, will define which way we go.
Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

psketti

psketti

Post Subject: Re: cure for cancer being ignored

This is a subject I've only brushed over in the past. Has there been concrete proof to back it up? Anyone know anybody who's gone down alternative paths when treating any cancers?

It's huge if real.
Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptySun 25 Mar 2012, 6:11 pm

Smoked

Smoked

nettles wrote:
This is a subject I've only brushed over in the past. Has there been concrete proof to back it up? Anyone know anybody who's gone down alternative paths when treating any cancers?

It's huge if real.

It would be nice to see some of the data or more in depth paper discussing this cure.

All the people I know have under gone the regular NHS treatments for cancer with mixed results. People trust doctors even though there isn't much evidence to support their effectiveness when it comes to diagnosing or treating the more serious illness. A few I know have started to reject the instant offer of drugs (not cancer related), in favour of looking for alternatives first, which is a good sign.

Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 3:16 pm

ab origine

ab origine

Smoked wrote:
nettles wrote:

It's huge if real.

It would be nice to see some of the data or more in depth paper discussing this cure.

All the people I know have under gone the regular NHS treatments for cancer with mixed results. People trust doctors even though there isn't much evidence to support their effectiveness when it comes to diagnosing or treating the more serious illness. A few I know have started to reject the instant offer of drugs (not cancer related), in favour of looking for alternatives first, which is a good sign.

A very good sign indeed. Also, extremely brave.
Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:09 pm

So what is the simple cure ? as the link has died, I know cannabis oil has been proven to counter most cancers
Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

Smoked

Smoked

The link in the OP is functional. cheers

Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored EmptyMon 02 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

Interesting. I read somewhere in the MSM that Steve Jobs tried all sorts of alternative treatments...no idea which...and they didn't work...and that a lot of the people around him were frustrated because he wanted to go down that route. Not sure if he had the conventional treatments too??

Not sure if that is true or whether it was an attempt to discredit alternatives.

But interesting that someone with all that money and influence thought alternatives were the way to go.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

cure for cancer being ignored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1