HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 3:19 pm

novum

novum

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! Empty
 Post Subject: Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

Channel 4 News reveals that millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

That's the story that broke a few hours ago, here in the UK.

Here's a tantalising extract, and maybe the shape of things to come...

“All I did was I tap my phone over your wallet and using the wireless reader on the phone I was able to lift out the details from your card, that includes the long card number, the expiry date and your name.” Thomas Cannon, ViaForensics. Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2093769182

Full Story: http://www.channel4.com/news/millions-of-barclays-card-users-exposed-to-fraud
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 4:20 pm

psketti

psketti

Post Subject: Re: Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

novum wrote:
here in the UK.

When did you get here? Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 3429310274
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 4:25 pm

novum

novum

Post Subject: Re: Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

nettles wrote:
novum wrote:
here in the UK.

When did you get here? Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 3429310274

careless cut and paste Embarassed

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 5:18 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Not good at all that Evil or Very Mad

I've got a barclays debit card...
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 5:22 pm

novum

novum

diamondgeezer wrote:
Not good at all that Evil or Very Mad

I've got a barclays debit card...

looks like we'll be needing lead wallets No

or be real careful where we keep it

i have the same as you just not barclays but same deal with the chip
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 5:56 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

I might start carrying cash only in my wallet.

Just use the debit card to draw my money out of the cashpoint once a week or whenever. Rest of the time it can stay at home..
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 24 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

novum

novum

diamondgeezer wrote:

Just use the debit card to draw my money out of the cashpoint once a week or whenever. Rest of the time it can stay at home..

Yeah good idea...or maybe keep it in ones sock for emergencies, or a leg strap down low, on the ankle, no one will try skim it from there or think to lol

just an idea if travelling far from home and need to keep it on us
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 8:13 pm

ab origine

ab origine

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

Yeah good idea...or maybe keep it in ones sock for emergencies, or a leg strap down low, on the ankle, no one will try skim it from there or think to lol

just an idea if travelling far from home and need to keep it on us

Keep it on the lowdown novum...nettles is around somewhere. Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 646683805
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 5:25 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:

Keep it on the lowdown novum...nettles is around somewhere. Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 646683805

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 433907374

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2454432500

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2400399167

pale

Sad

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2560176788
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 5:29 am

ab origine

ab origine

nettles wrote:
ab origine wrote:

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 433907374

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2454432500

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2400399167

pale

Sad

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2560176788

*breaks glass*

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 1780324424

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2988561446
Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 5:30 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:
nettles wrote:
ab origine wrote:

pale

Sad

*breaks glass*

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 1780324424

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 2988561446

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing! 903924208
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Millions of barclays card customers could be exposed to e-pickpocketing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1