HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ancient Astronauts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Ancient Astronauts! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 11:57 am

Ancient Astronauts! Empty
 Post Subject: Ancient Astronauts!

The Ancient Astronaut idea is probably the one that gets me the most animated. But although I've read around the subject a LOT, I don't really feel any one author has really told the full tale just yet. Which means there is plenty of scope for debate, analysis and a bit of a blather round a campfire. Which is always good!Ancient Astronauts! 4078481694

The two founding daddies of the Ancient Astronaut idea are probably Zecharia Sitchen and Erich Von Daniken. Both have been researching it for years and both approach it from different angles. Sitchen uses the ancient Sumerian texts....his own translations of them... to support his hypothesis. He is also the one to blame for the Nibiru thing which all the doomsters love to get the dates wrong about so much. Von Daniken approaches it from an archaeology perspective. Both have deservedly received some criticism for being selective over which evidence to present or not in order to support their view.

Examples:

Von Daniken regularly asserts that the Nasca lines were ancient alien landing strips and an airport. I loved this idea for years. Then I discovered that the lines and shapes are in fact done on a fine dusty gravelly surface, where the top most dark layer has just been removed to reveal the lighter coloured gravel beneath. If you kick it, the line blurs. If something walks on it, the line blurs. Drive something over it and the line disappears. I know this because a very good friend of mine went there and did it. He covered a small bit of the line back up, just with the palm of his hand. The remoteness and aridity has largely preserved it up to now, but apparently tourists are slowly turning the place back to a dusty mess again. So if a large interstellar spacecraft lands on it and a lot of alien gods get out...well, you get the picture. Not the best surface to build anything on. Damn. However, if you take a pinch of that and a pinch of Sitchin and his 'markers' idea. the strips could have been processionals...or they could have been directional signs to see from up in the air which were only ever designed as sign posts, rather than places to land.

Sitchin has been criticised for applying a rather flexible approach to his translations. In some passages, he says that the Gods are metaphors for planets...eg Tiamat..and therefore a narrative myth based on the real events that created our planet Earth and the solar system as it currently stands. And in others, he says no, no, no. We have to take these texts literally. Enki was a real person. He isn't a metaphor or a myth. His interpretation on the Sumerian knowledge of the solar system is also a bit ropey in places. I'll come back to that one later when I upload some photos.

Another interesting guy is Lloyd Pye. He takes a bit of Sitchen and weaves his own interpretation into it along with the idea of panspermia...and his evidence for this is strongly compelling. I'll dig something more out on that because it deserves a look see. But basically the most interesting points for me were about the holes in evolution theory. The missing 'transition species' which should be in the fossil record to show how one original organism spawned all others. What the fossil record indicates instead is that each species seems to have appeared in its own right, fully formed and ready to reproduce. And whilst there have been variations in size/colour etc...as in the increase in the size of horses, bird beak modifications etc... each species is pretty much today how it was when it first appeared. No entirely new species have emerged since, and the original organisms that are supposed to have spawned everything else can still be found in their original form.

And even that is odd, because when scientists have analysed these primordial soup organisms, the earliest they can find is that of TWO basic organisms rather than one - Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes- and they show genetic similarities but are still distinct and different- which indicate, according to evolution, that they shared a common ancestor. And yet these two appear so early in the earth's history, that if evolution theory was correct, they would not have had enough time to have evolved from the 'parent' organism!

I'm not doing his theories justice here. He puts it a lot better than me!Embarassed geek

The other interesting thing is about the emergence of Homo Sapiens. He demonstrates that right up until Cro Magnon, hominids hardly 'evolved' at all during 4 million years. They had similar cranial capacity, foot shapes, brow bones, night vision eyes etc etc. Then 'suddenly', Cro Magnon appears around 120,000 years ago. Thousands of years, not millions- and from there Homo Sapiens... In evolutionary terms, the blink of an eye. And nowhere else in the fossil record can this be found. With hominids or any other species either. It is the equivalent of cave men waking up one morning and inventing the microchip.

He then hypothesises that the Sumerian accounts of Annunaki genetic tinkering are probably correct- and hominids were genetically modified, adding some alien DNA- (The Gods created man in their own image) and the residual hominid population took to the more remote areas of the globe as homo sapien spread. Hence the reports of Big Foot etc all over the world. I was quite surprised at how many different cultures report these kinds of hominoid creatures, and how much more numerous the sightings are than we might expect- going back centuries. The Alma stories from Russia/China are particularly interesting. Along with all this, he touches on panspermia, Sumerians, genetics, archaelogy/out of place artifacts & technology/ monuments, Nibiru, crop hybridisation and loads more.

Well, that is a basic overview to get things going. I haven't done any of it justice, because it is such a HUGE topic and you have to dig deep amid the twaddle to find the nuggets of gold! Will be back with more when I have dug it out.

If anyone wants to add more, stick tongues out at me or tell me I'm wrong..and this is why...then feel free!Ancient Astronauts! 1314560803
Back to top Go down

Ancient Astronauts! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:51 pm

ab origine

ab origine

Post Subject: Re: Ancient Astronauts!

It's interesting you should mention the pre-cursor to the modern human.

I was on another forum a while back (I won't mention the name Ancient Astronauts! 4078481694). Anyway, this particular forum has a tendancy to be a bit "hatey" sometimes.

There was this whole campaign over there about how neanderthals were evil, or jewish or both or something. It was quite funny to watch it unfold. Far from being remote and isolated, they apparently now control msm, if not the world. Did you know?

I have to catch up on your recommended reading list as all this fascinates me. Have you read the Cremo one about vedic theories?
Back to top Go down

Ancient Astronauts! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

ab origine wrote:
It's interesting you should mention the pre-cursor to the modern human.

I was on another forum a while back (I won't mention the name Ancient Astronauts! 4078481694). Anyway, this particular forum has a tendancy to be a bit "hatey" sometimes.

There was this whole campaign over there about how neanderthals were evil, or jewish or both or something. It was quite funny to watch it unfold. Far from being remote and isolated, they apparently now control msm, if not the world. Did you know?

I have to catch up on your recommended reading list as all this fascinates me. Have you read the Cremo one about vedic theories?

Yes...I saw that campaign!Ancient Astronauts! 4125452612 Always a new bogeyman eh?! Or an old one with a big forehead in this case...Very Happy

Science used to say there was no genetic evidence of interbreeding between Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals...but now they have discovered that a lot of humans do have some NTL DNA. But apparently less so in Africa/Middle East. Interesting... given the Annunaki idea of taking an indigenous people..supposedly in Middle East / NW Africa (& S Africa for gold mining)... and engineering them with a whole lot of 'other' DNA from elsewhere. maybe they did that there and then eventually these Homo Sapiens migrated out from Africa & NTLs got squeezed into the remotest, least hospitable parts and either died out...became the Big Foot of legend....or became my ex in-laws? or maybe it's just natural selection and there was overlap and no aliens with gold fetishes at all. I need to read more too. Questions questions! have only read Cremo's Forbidden Archeology. What's with the Vedic theories then? Let me know when you get 5 mins!
Back to top Go down

Ancient Astronauts! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

ab origine

ab origine

It was called Human Devolution and was an alternative to Darwin re Indian philosophy/Vedic philosophy. He talks about a lot of 'evidence' contained therein for extra-terrestrial involvment/earth cycles/everything repeating itself etc.

I think you'd like it if you like his others.

As for your ex in-laws having NTL dna - quite possibly. I'm a bit NTL looking too, apparently. As if I haven't enough to chuffin worry about.

Ancient Astronauts! 4125452612
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Ancient Astronauts!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: History-