HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 MARS! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 11:13 am

MARS! Empty
 Post Subject: MARS!

I have a bit of a Mars obsession. I am a Google Mars nerd and I own big books which have nothing but photos from the Mars probes in them. That's how sad I am. But I have always felt that there is more to the red planet than we are told in our science books.

Why? Well... for those who subscribe to such things, I have a sense of some shared past with ourselves on an intuitive level. Not a shred of evidence for that and there we are. But there have also been some anomalous photo 'evidence' that is certainly very interesting to consider. And I don't just mean Richard Hoagland and his triangulations either. Some of that just feels too contrived...trying to make things fit a pre-conceived idea. A lot of the comparisons with the Giza plateau, for example, usually fail to take in account the differences in scale of the photos. Putting that to one side, there are some other photos that DO at least have me drooling with questions, if not answers. So am starting this thread with a view to digging up some of my favourite ones in a bit and adding them here... So if anyone wants to put anything else Mars related here in the mean time...then fire your rockets and off you go!

Hmm. We need a Martian Smiley. this one will have to do instead....cherry !
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:54 pm

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty
 Post Subject: Re: MARS!

You should never pay too much attention to "science books".

Another top thread. You go, girl! MARS! 1780324424
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 1:46 pm

MARS! Empty

Some photos I love to ponder...may be something in them. May be notMARS! 3203236809

Evidence of water?

MARS! 14-10010

Buried city in the sand?

MARS! 929bc310

Possible metallic sphere?

MARS! 13123810

Vegetation/herds or just rocks?! Probably rocks, but still a great pic!

MARS! Area_o10

Golf ball structure in a crater?

MARS! B64ba810

A coin wedged in a rock? Taken by a rover vehicle.

MARS! Cilp_012

Comparison to an Egyptian carving. Probably simulcra but still...

MARS! Egypt_10

MARS! Egypt_11

Possible buried city?

MARS! Expect10

MARS! Expect11

I like to think these are Martian sheep...but they would be HUGE!

MARS! Herd_d10

Rectangle structure?

MARS! Hirise10
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

MARS! Empty

And some more...

Figure? Statue?

MARS! Mars110

MARS! Lifeon10

More lakes and trees?

MARS! Mars_l10

MARS! Mars_l11

MARS! Mars_t10

Colour 'corrected' view of Martian surface

MARS! Marsco10

Repeated objects...not sure about this one.

MARS! Marses10

The self cleaning rover! These photos were taken 10 days apart apparently. The cleaner one came after the rover had been there for a while covered in dust. So who cleaned it?! Have we already sent a manned mission to Mars?

MARS! Sol41610

mwhaha! It's probably true....

MARS! Photo_10
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

Good spot with the self-cleaning rover! I particularly like the 'coin' photo.
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 3:59 am

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

MARS! Marsmonolith

Not sure about this one - what do we reckon?

MARS! Marsmonolith2
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 4:01 am

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

MARS! Samp-tunnels_small

I thought these were quite interesting too.

Above three images from http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicmarsanoms.htm.
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 4:11 am

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

MARS! Forest_England

Earth trees from space...

MARS! Trees_02c

Mars 'trees' from space (with colour added).

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Mars_Images_09.html
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 4:18 am

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

MARS! 2-206-close

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00hx6qc
(for those in range of BBC One)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEjJlFtXsTI
(for everyone else)

Quote :
As you can see in the first image, Professor Squyres is shown working on a lap top on the desk while behind him are two very large monitors pushed up side by side against each other. Their fairly large size suggests that these two monitors are dedicated to working with the visual research data provided by the rovers on Mars while the portable computer he's working on is likely the operational control unit. The above
second image just provides a closer view of the two larger monitors.

In fact, the scenes we see on these monitors are almost certainly from the rovers in Professor Squyres current work time and likely used in displaying the views that he would see and use in navigating the rover and making changes in its operation. The most obvious thing that you can see is that the big monitors views are in full color. We know that the rover cameras are capable of taking color images on the spot and it makes sense that this is what Squyres and company would be working with if there was a choice. After
all color information would be critical to a team responsible for navigating the rover and especially in taking side trips to investigate certain things.

On the other hand, note that some of the terrain in the right monitor appears to be smudged. That could suggest that what Squyres and company receive is not the true original terrain data but data already obfuscated. If so, Squyres and company may not be aware of this if they've never seen anything other
than such obfuscated data. In other words, you see what you expect to see and no need to question it.

However, I'm sure that Professor Squyres and the team would be perfectly satisfied that they are receiving original raw data directly from the Mars satellite feed and would almost certainly be offended at any suggestion that it may be otherwise. This is how perfectly honest dedicated well meaning people can
be made a part of secrecy and illusions without realizing it and even be motivated to defend secrecy because they do not fully understand it or its reach.

Even so, note that beautiful blue sky and the much more normal terrain color (from our point of view) in both of those big monitors even though they are displaying different Mars surface scenes. You can bet that he and the team sees that well enough and knows very well that the science data released for public consumption is reduced to less informative black and white imaging. So it is likely that any innocence here goes only just so far.

Why would secrecy allow this apparently mistake to slip through? The most likely scenario is that the team members routinely work with scenes like this every day and just didn't think about it and overlooked what these big monitors in the background were displaying. It's kind of like a western movie that is suppose be set in the late 1800's period might sometimes overlook jet contrails in the background sky simply because they are so routine. An alternative might be that a team responsible only for promotional work (this video) within their organization and not directly involved in secrecy just picked this out of stock photos catching team members at work not realizing its potential for undermining secrecy.

Of course when called to task about this, you can bet that the secrecy crowd would just explain this away as colorful automatically displayed wallpaper when the monitors are not in use and that the wallpaper is just displaying Mars as the rover team wished it might appear. After all, what else can they say after the fact that might have some halfway reasonable ring to it?

It is up to you what to think of this. However, one thing is for sure, it is very provocative and evidence of a failure to anticipate public perception that has the potential for big implications. Remember that many thousands of people in the public have likely seen this promotional piece but only someone who could think outside the prescribed box thought to question it and bring it to my attention because they thought I might of course bring it to your attention.

Each of you must decide for your self but it is at the very least interesting.

Joseph P. Skipper, Investigator

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2011/206/true-mars-sky.htm

Admittedly, it looks a bit like 'wallpaper' to me, as you can just make out some icons on the desktop on the monitor to the right of his head. As the man said though, it is at the very least "interesting".
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:02 pm

MARS! Empty

Good pics!

Glass tunnels are strange...as is the monolith. I guess it would depend on the scale of the photos?? If the monolith turns out to be 10,000ft high, then I guess it would be more likely to be geological. Same with the tubes. Not sure about the computer screens. Could well be wallpaper...I'm more intrigued by why Christopher Eccleston is playing Prof Squyres! They have Dr Who on the project! I smell cover up... MARS! 2047743614
Back to top Go down

MARS! EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

ab origine

ab origine

MARS! Empty

KattyKitt wrote:
Good pics!

Glass tunnels are strange...as is the monolith. I guess it would depend on the scale of the photos?? If the monolith turns out to be 10,000ft high, then I guess it would be more likely to be geological. Same with the tubes. Not sure about the computer screens. Could well be wallpaper...I'm more intrigued by why Christopher Eccleston is playing Prof Squyres! They have Dr Who on the project! I smell cover up... MARS! 2047743614

He does look a bit like him, doesn't he? Never noticed that.
Back to top Go down

MARS! Empty

Sponsored content

MARS! Empty

Back to top Go down

MARS!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: Solar System / Space-