HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:15 pm

ab origine

ab origine

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection Empty
 Post Subject: Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection

http://news.uk.msn.com//blog/trending-blogpost.aspx?post=1b31088a-1bf7-4b54-9702-599b2de9a6c6

Quote :

This month marks 100th anniversary of sinking.

Posted by Lara Martin 05 April 2012 16:52

This month marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, which means the ship’s wreckage can now be protected by a UN agency.

Countries signed up to the 2001 UNESCO Convention on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage will have the power to stop certain activities they feel could be detrimental to the wreckage of the ship.

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 001d0071-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_5c75745a-32be-4e03-8e21-7367c8b575c9_20120405154954_Titanic

In a statement today, the agency said member countries 'can take all possible measures within their power to protect the wreck and ensure that the human remains there are treated with dignity'.

That includes stopping items from the wreckage being pillaged, sold or destroyed, and banning any “unscientific or unethical” exploration of the site.

Titanic struck an iceberg and sank on her maiden voyage in 1912, claiming the lives of 1,500 passengers.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

candlelight2012
Rookie

candlelight2012

Post Subject: Re: Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection

I can't put my finger on why, but there has always been something about the titanic that never sits easy with me

I know the official story was insurance fraud but no.......not a big enough story for the attention the event has been given over the years

I caught Scotland Today, or Scotland Tonight or one or the other tonight when I was looking for come dine with me on the TV and one of it's headline stories was that they have now found the grave of Robert Hitchens (the man who apparently sunk the titanic by mis-steering) but they only found it last week Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 2093769182 Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 2093769182 Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 2093769182 Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 2093769182

That's conveniant Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection 2444730569
Back to top Go down

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:51 pm

ab origine

ab origine

What do you make of the UN protection thingy?

Just strikes me as odd that they'd feel the need to take these steps after 100 years of pilfering has already taken place...unless they're trying to hide something, like why and how the ship actually sank...maybe?
Back to top Go down

Titanic wreckage gets UNESCO protection EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 7:30 am

ab origine

ab origine

http://jimstrutzin.hubpages.com/hub/Titanic-Conspiracy-and-the-Federal-Reserve

Quote :
The Titanic Conspiracy

According to the Titanic conspiracy, these powerful men who were not in favor of the Federal Reserve stood
in the way of the competitive ventures of the Morgans, Rothschilds, and Rockefellers.It is also believed that the men would use their wealth and influence to oppose World War I.

Captain of the Titanic Edward Smith was a 'Jesuit tempore co-adjutor'. Meaning that he was not a priest, but a Jesuit of the short robe. Theorists believe that J.P. Morgan was also a Jesuit and put Smith in charge of captaining the Titanic as well as being responsible for its construction. Those in belief of the theory state that Jesuits served their order via profession and that both Morgan and Smith were in on the plan. Smith had navigated the waters of the Atlantic for 26 years and was regarded as the master of the icy waters that the Titanic would traverse.

Those who support the theory believe that the Titanic tragedy was planned from the beginning. From the insufficient number of lifeboats, to the distress flares being shot off the boat being the wrong color, suggesting a party rather than distress. Theorists believe that the sacrifice of innocent and the deaths of over a thousand individuals was a planned, casualties of a war aimed at changing how the country and the
world would operate. The whole world knows what happened on the night of April 14, 1912 and how the Titanic shipwreck became one of the events that changed the world.

In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve Bank to begin World War I. Notice the Federal Reserve was established soon after the disaster of the Titanic. Those who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve all died during the sinking of the Titanic.

Jesuit stuff aside, I never knew this about Smith, though I often wonder whether or not he did actually go down with the ship, as we're always lead to believe. I mean, if anyone was to 'know' that there was a deliberate fault with the ship, or if in fact it wasn't even the real 'Titanic', it'd be this guy, right?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-