HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:06 am
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
Yet another thread over at Ickes, 'Where's all the woman at? with posts removed, 203 to be precise.
Jeez it's like fight night over there.The women/men threads are going round in circles and this one was like an episode of jerry springer.
Removing the posts just goes to show that these threads are 'fixed' and in no way a true reflection of folks feelings a nd opinions.

Mine was one of the ones they got rid of..and it was me saying I stayed off most threads because of everyone arguing all the time. Clearly what I should have done was join in....
Back to top Go down
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 10:59 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

KattyKitt wrote:
peabrain wrote:
Yet another thread over at Ickes, 'Where's all the woman at? with posts removed, 203 to be precise.
Jeez it's like fight night over there.The women/men threads are going round in circles and this one was like an episode of jerry springer.
Removing the posts just goes to show that these threads are 'fixed' and in no way a true reflection of folks feelings a nd opinions.

Mine was one of the ones they got rid of..and it was me saying I stayed off most threads because of everyone arguing all the time. Clearly what I should have done was join in....

At least your point was valid, they shouldn't have deleted it as it wasn't abusive in any way.

Crazy scene I think a lot of they guys get a wee thrill out of being abusive.There was one guy in another thread who was trying to get wide with Silverwand,but she showed him up for the fud he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:30 am
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Any more 'warnings' been handed out over there to our members since the other days fiasco?

Pissed me off that did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:36 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
Any more 'warnings' been handed out over there to our members since the other days fiasco?

Pissed me off that did.

You and me both

Oh well...

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

diamondgeezer wrote:
Any more 'warnings' been handed out over there to our members since the other days fiasco?

Pissed me off that did.

A few warnings to other members, none to any here afaik. They ended up closing that thread down.Too much personel shit coming out with certain members.Someone says that it's because they don't get as many pm's, they have to argue out in the forums.
It's a free for all and nothing will ever be resolved in the ongoing saga of the male/female divide.
I found myself cringing one minute to wanting to read more,and all for the wrong reasons.

One thing I've noticed here is that there may be bit of banter between folks,they just don't get into mud slinging and bait each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:20 am
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:21 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:30 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.

Well if you see what's been posted by two male members over there it's quite obvious they attacked first in fact one of them is still at it.


Last edited by silverwand on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:32 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.

Well if you see what's been posted by two male members over there it's quite obvious they attacked first in fact one of them is still at it.


Don't worry Silverwand, I know they're a pair of c****.

Shocked at one of them who I thought was a nice guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:45 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.

Well if you see what's been posted by two male members over there it's quite obvious they attacked first in fact one of them is still at it.


Don't worry Silverwand, I know they're a pair of c****.

Shocked at one of them who I thought was a nice guy


You are not alone in thinking that. There's also quite a number of women on there he has done similar stuff to . 'Helping' them with their health probs which really means 'let me in your knickers and buy my expensive green powders' (that don't work as they didn't help me at all) and when he doesn't get his way this is what happens.

You can even see from the tone of both their posts that they were really only
after one thing and 'cos they didn't get 'it' they've been waiting to
have a pop.

Funny how they both did it on the same day as well
They like to gang up on a woman as being attacked once and being told
that I should die wasn't enough the other one just couldn't resist
having a go to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:52 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.

Well if you see what's been posted by two male members over there it's quite obvious they attacked first in fact one of them is still at it.



























Don't worry Silverwand, I know they're a pair of c****.

Shocked at one of them who I thought was a nice guy


You are not alone in thinking that. There's also quite a number of women on there he has done similar stuff to . 'Helping' them with their health probs which really means 'let me in your knickers and buy my expensive green powders' (that don't work as thet didn't help me at all) and when he doesn't get his way this is what happens.

You can even see from the tone of both their posts that they were really only
after one thing and 'cos they didn't get 'it' they've been waiting to
have a pop.

Funny how they both did it on the same day as well
They like to gang up on a woman as being attacked once and being told
that I should die wasn't enough the other one just couldn't resist
having a go to.


Hell hath no fury like a man scorned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:55 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
silverwand wrote:
peabrain wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
i_am removed all the argument posts and put them in a thread of their own. She called it the Sexual tensions thread. I said the title is wrong, and came up with a few titles of my own, my favourite being The stalker thread
Very interesting day yesterday, I thought

The stalker thread , aye but who was stalking who? I just can't keep up.

Well if you see what's been posted by two male members over there it's quite obvious they attacked first in fact one of them is still at it.



























Don't worry Silverwand, I know they're a pair of c****.

Shocked at one of them who I thought was a nice guy


You are not alone in thinking that. There's also quite a number of women on there he has done similar stuff to . 'Helping' them with their health probs which really means 'let me in your knickers and buy my expensive green powders' (that don't work as thet didn't help me at all) and when he doesn't get his way this is what happens.

You can even see from the tone of both their posts that they were really only
after one thing and 'cos they didn't get 'it' they've been waiting to
have a pop.

Funny how they both did it on the same day as well
They like to gang up on a woman as being attacked once and being told
that I should die wasn't enough the other one just couldn't resist
having a go to.


Hell hath no fury like a man scorned

Ain't that the truth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:04 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Are you's refering to the one known as 'butters' by any chance?

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:30 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

nettles wrote:
Are you's refering to the one known as 'butters' by any chance?

I think he's one of them, the other one who flogs the green powder is Domathy or Dorothy as he's sometimes affectiontely known as
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:31 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Ah yes, I'm aware

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:35 am
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

there is so much going on that i was unaware of over there. lol
so let me catch up a bit... whats green powder?

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:44 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

batou wrote:
there is so much going on that i was unaware of over there. lol
so let me catch up a bit... whats green powder?

Not sure, but he's the one that does that whole bicarb/acid/alkaline bit. It's a shame to hear some things about him and the ladies, as a lot of his info was quite interesting.

That 'Dorothy' thing made me chuckle, though.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:48 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

batou wrote:
there is so much going on that i was unaware of over there. lol
so let me catch up a bit... whats green powder?


As far as I know it's a herbal remedy for piles

Jlk, I'm not sure tbh,
Siverwand will be able to tell you more about it,she was using it for a while to no great affect,and I think it's Domathy that punts the stuff.

I bet using it makes you look like this alien

No not really,(I hope) I just wanted to use the wee green smiley guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:51 am
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

oh ok thanks ab
i have a lot of questions but i dont think my brain could keep it all straight and untangled. i'll just steal all nettle's notes!

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:52 am
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

peabrain wrote:
batou wrote:
there is so much going on that i was unaware of over there. lol
so let me catch up a bit... whats green powder?


As far as I know it's a herbal remedy for piles

Jlk, I'm not sure tbh,
Siverwand will be able to tell you more about it,she was using it for a while to no great affect,and I think it's Domathy that punts the stuff.

I bet using it makes you look like this alien

No not really,(I hope) I just wanted to use the wee green smiley guy.

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 5:52 am
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

The green powder is supposed to dissolve tumours 1512040 but it only dissolves your finances apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 6:15 am
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

irrepressible wrote:
The green powder is supposed to dissolve tumours but it only dissolves your finances apparently.

and in some cases it dissolves your faith in men!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 6:25 am
 
 
silverwand
Newbie



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-04-05


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

nettles wrote:
Are you's refering to the one known as 'butters' by any chance?

More like 'Nutters'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 6:27 am
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?



Real men don't sell rip off green powder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sun 15 Apr 2012, 6:30 am
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

irrepressible wrote:


Real men don't sell rip off green powder

A few blokes I know sell rip off white powder..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: what did I miss over at Ickes?

Back to top Go down
 
 

what did I miss over at Ickes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

 Similar topics

-
» MCCANNS WILL MISS COP’S TRIAL/Daily Star
» Miss USA 2015
» Celebrity Sightings
» Miss Ruby Red Lips
» My Sweet Miss Kitty -- My Best Friend Ever -- May She be Resting at Peace

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-