HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 New Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2 
AuthorMessage
 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 1:20 pm
 
 
lizzy
Rookie



Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-03-28


 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

novum wrote:
ok i think lizzy saw the similar posts threads at the bottom.

no one has told her those link to other forumotion forums not this one, so easy think they are threads here.

this link was at the bottom of the page, its what she must been referring to

http://www.babiesandall.com/t8527-100000-posts

hi novum ..well I've been on a hiatus and stranger things can happen .....It'll be there in the not too distant future.. cheers cheers that's for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

lizzy wrote:


BTW.....it's probably here somewhere, but why did dif give you the boot......I'm waiting for mine , it'll come soon enough. Suspect LOL.


For sending links to this forum via PM's... go figure

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm
 
 
lizzy
Rookie



Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-03-28


 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

psketti wrote:
lizzy wrote:


BTW.....it's probably here somewhere, but why did dif give you the boot......I'm waiting for mine , it'll come soon enough. Suspect LOL.


For sending links to this forum via PM's... go figure

geez, .....I sent it out several times in PM's, I think I got one out initially and one with novums' alternate addy before it all got blocked out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:48 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

lizzy wrote:
psketti wrote:
lizzy wrote:


BTW.....it's probably here somewhere, but why did dif give you the boot......I'm waiting for mine , it'll come soon enough. Suspect LOL.


For sending links to this forum via PM's... go figure

geez, .....I sent it out several times in PM's, I think I got one out initially and one with novums' alternate addy before it all got blocked out.

Delete them if you haven't already

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:07 pm
 
 
lizzy
Rookie



Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-03-28


 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

psketti wrote:
lizzy wrote:
psketti wrote:
lizzy wrote:


BTW.....it's probably here somewhere, but why did dif give you the boot......I'm waiting for mine , it'll come soon enough. Suspect LOL.


For sending links to this forum via PM's... go figure

geez, .....I sent it out several times in PM's, I think I got one out initially and one with novums' alternate addy before it all got blocked out.

Delete them if you haven't already

Yeah, there gone a couple weeks back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: New Posts

Back to top Go down
 
 

New Posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Recovering deleted posts?
» Progress Bar/Meter for Posts and Topics
» Deleted posts?
» How to remove forum posts?
» Posts in a thread more than 999?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: The Community Chest-