HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next 
AuthorMessage
 hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

pheony

pheony

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here

diamondgeezer wrote:
^my guess too hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 4078481694

And me. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2047743614
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 3:35 pm

Green_man

Green_man

Wink
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 3:51 pm

Green_man

Green_man

Well, I was gonna quit forums, or have time out, been at it far too long and it's taken its toll, taken up far too much time, so have decided to cut down a lot, and need to do stuff in the real world, you know like dance to some jigs, pie eating contests, fertility rites with the may Queen, burning none pagan intruders in the Wicca man and the usual hill billy stuff.
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

novum

novum

Green_man wrote:
Well, I was gonna quit forums, or have time out, been at it far too long and it's taken its toll, taken up far too much time, so have decided to cut down a lot, and need to do stuff in the real world, you know like dance to some jigs, pie eating contests, fertility rites with the may Queen, burning none pagan intruders in the Wicca man and the usual hill billy stuff.

Yeah i hear ya. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3936495082

bigears
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:03 pm

pheony

pheony

Green_man wrote:

That's how I've been feeling lately as well....I want to get involved in village life...go to fete's and fairs...get to really know people again.

Go horse riding in my spare time...do all the things that I love...that I haven't been doing for a long time.

I will stay with this forum though...It's already got a good feel and I'm pretty sure that it will stay that way. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3203236809
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Green_man wrote:
pie eating contests,

typical wiganer. iconlol
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm

pheony wrote:
Green_man wrote:

That's how I've been feeling lately as well....I want to get involved in village life...go to fete's and fairs...get to really know people again.

Go horse riding in my spare time...do all the things that I love...that I haven't been doing for a long time.

I will stay with this forum though...It's already got a good feel and I'm pretty sure that it will stay that way. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3203236809

There is another lovely member here who goes horse riding and she's not that far away from you hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3149687655

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 230677302 Jane
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

pheony

pheony

angelchemuel wrote:
pheony wrote:
Green_man wrote:

There is another lovely member here who goes horse riding and she's not that far away from you hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3149687655

Really....I used to ride everyday....but not since I've been living in London...that's why I can't wait to get to somewhere a bit more countrified. sunny
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

irrepressible

pheony wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
^my guess too hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 4078481694

I knew as well hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2047743614
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

psketti

psketti

I still dont know.

Not for certain anyhow.

Sent him a PM... if I'm wrong, he may want to kill me hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 185701506
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:52 pm

pheony wrote:
angelchemuel wrote:
pheony wrote:
Green_man wrote:

Really....I used to ride everyday....but not since I've been living in London...that's why I can't wait to get to somewhere a bit more countrified. sunny

Try Infinity...I believe you missed her invite on another sitehello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3149687655

Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

pheony

pheony

angelchemuel wrote:
pheony wrote:
angelchemuel wrote:
pheony wrote:
Green_man wrote:

Try Infinity...I believe you missed her invite on another sitehello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 3149687655

Will do. Smile
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Apr 2012, 7:34 pm

peabrain

peabrain

novum wrote:
just a guess lol

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 Greenman

Very Happy hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 1623406194 hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2047743614
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 1:08 am

mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

mrsmcgregor

Hello dearies!

Nanny Mcgree here, just dropping in to say hello.

My good friend novum told me about this place so i just had to come over.

Especially considering that so many people over at the other place need their mouths washed out with soap and a proper sorting, i just havent the time to sort them all, my hip isnt what it used to be.

Now will one of you fetch old Nanny Mcgree a cup of coffee (with a drop of brandy for medicinal purposes) I have some catching up to do.

And remember, Nanny Mcgree doesnt take too kindly to unsavoury behaviour.

Anyone who crosses me will soon feel my walking stick across their behind!
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:33 am

psketti

psketti

Hi nanny hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 1625926864
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 3:43 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Hello dearies!

Especially considering that so many people over at the other place need their mouths washed out with soap and a proper sorting, i just havent the time to sort them all, my hip isnt what it used to be.

Now will one of you fetch old Nanny Mcgree a cup of coffee (with a drop of brandy for medicinal purposes) I have some catching up to do.

*walks off with nanny's walking stick*

We'll have no violence here either nanny...don't care how old you arehello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2672159185

Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:03 am

batou

batou

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Hello dearies!

hi nanny!

FYI you owe me for a lot of birthdays.
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:13 am

the 9

the 9

Admin wrote:
Hi,

Thought I'd try and set something up for those of us who are *ahem* unhappy with how things are being done 'elsewhere' lol. The idea is for a nice little select community, run by us for us. A true democracy.

This is all new to me (surprised I managed to get this far with my appalling comp skills to be honest) & I'm going to need you guys to help me out!

Thanks, diamondgeezer Smile

Hi diamod'..
thanks for the heads up..
cant post here from my phone, so had to wait until I had access to a pc
maybe something worth looking into hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 4078481694

looks great here here, well done for all your hard work.

off to work now speak soon
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:18 am

psketti

psketti

Welcome 9 hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 1680093717
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:20 am

batou

batou

ello 9 whats up chuck?
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:32 am

the 9 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi,

Thought I'd try and set something up for those of us who are *ahem* unhappy with how things are being done 'elsewhere' lol. The idea is for a nice little select community, run by us for us. A true democracy.

This is all new to me (surprised I managed to get this far with my appalling comp skills to be honest) & I'm going to need you guys to help me out!

Hi diamod'..
maybe something worth looking into hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 4078481694

Yay! Hello there Nine!cheers

Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

the 9 wrote:

Hi diamod'..

Hey 9...good to see you here at last. Its been difficult reaching peeps over there recently as channels of communication have been somewhat 'interrupted' lol...but we got the word out to you anyway so all good.. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2047743614

Not all my hard work btw hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 4078481694
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:08 pm

Green_man

Green_man

pheony wrote:
Green_man wrote:

You're welcome to come dance around the fire hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 781864440
diamondgeezer wrote:
Green_man wrote:
pie eating contests,

typical wiganer. hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 706061135
I found a pound bakery Today!
Mix and match pies and pasties, two for a £1 Razz
irrepressible wrote:
pheony wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:

I knew as well hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2047743614

Twisted Evil hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 2787931714 hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 1314560803

Last edited by Green_man on Wed 04 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Multi quote madness)
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:24 pm

marisabia

marisabia

Admin wrote:
Hi,

Well I'm surprised I made it here at all. Lots of emoticons to pick from especially from someone who had a hard time with paper or plastic? How about this one. yourock
Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 5:00 pm

Hi Marisabia

Welcome...I know there are a few people here who will be glad to see you, me included.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

hello and welcome to The Sanctum....our aims here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next