HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next 
AuthorMessage
 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

haha, if sean read pheonys and my pms, then he will ned a psychiatrist. Very Happy

i hope he earns good money for what hes doing, if not, i wonder how the guy can look in the mirror anymore.

on a site about freedom, privacy and opposing govt intervention into privacy, he acts like the gestapo No
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:51 pm

cantata

cantata

Hahaha, I would imagine that pheony's p.m.s to hada were one thing... but I think Sean's brain-melt could probably be put down to hadabusa's REPLIES to hs beloved pheony.I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2453269130

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2893009358
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:05 pm

daavid1
Rookie

diamondgeezer wrote:
I can't even browse the place as a 'guest'...ip address completely blocked apparently.

& further proof (as if it were needed ffs) that they are reading pm's over there, cos I haven't made a single post on the forum since last sunday. Just pm'ing people is all I have done.

The place has turned into everything its meant to be opposed to, sad.

Its been like that for several years tbh. Every year there is a flare up, then it get buried Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

cantata wrote:

Want my own theories about DIFS? Course you do!alien I think i_am (far from being a "woman from australia") is David Icke - have you seen how quick and often threads/posts are done in by i-am? I also think Atlantabizgirl is Linda Icke. And I wouldn't be surprised if arcyclus (who gets away with murder!) isn't a "black man from Atlanta" but Gareth Icke.

Just sayin' is all tongue

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

peabrain

peabrain

cantata wrote:
They're missing something VERY important over there - and so is David Icke:

Challenges to theories are actually sought out in all other areas; challenges help to expose weaknesses in arguments and propositions; so that the originator gets to go back to the drawing board and deal with the "faults" before they bring the entire theory down.

On DIF, it has become such a "sin" to question, never mind challenge, that bans are tossed around easily. But those at DIFs ought to bear in mind that any forums gets its kudos from the number of members it has - i.e., THEY need the MEMBERS, which is why they offer "free" facilities to attract them in - and not kid themselves that the members need to behave and toe some ever changing and invisible line in order to be "allowed" to stay. Bit by bit, they will see members fall away as they witness others mistreated and gagged, and when the membership is down far enough... well, that won't look so good for David Icke and "his" theories, will it?

Want my own theories about DIFS? Course you do!alien I think i_am (far from being a "woman from australia") is David Icke - have you seen how quick and often threads/posts are done in by i-am? I also think Atlantabizgirl is Linda Icke. And I wouldn't be surprised if arcyclus (who gets away with murder!) isn't a "black man from Atlanta" but Gareth Icke.

Wow! you've given me food for thought here, your theories ring true. I've often wondered if David Icke actively involved himself in the forums. This justs gets odder and yet strangely more compelling the more I think about it.

Obviously I haven't been on that forum as long as some of you guys and tbh it sometimes went over my head a bit,but my gut feeling intially was one of confusion ,like just feeling that something wsn't right.
Now I know something wasn't right I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:16 pm

cantata

cantata

diamondgeezer wrote:
cantata wrote:

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614

Hrrumphf! You mock my theories, sirrah! But time will tell, time will tell. After all, what does "technical advisor" actually mean? Huh, huh, huh? What does "technical advisor" actually do? 'Cept remove any post/thread/picture that goes against Monsieur Le Icke.albino

And Atlantabizgirl came onto the forums as a moderator without ONE SINGLE POST before that. Question

so, y'know... just sayin', just sayin'.......

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424

Last edited by cantata on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Quote :
SHTF for webmaster Sean
#1 by.... » January 2nd, 2010, 7:43 pm

Thank You For Allowing Me To Post
D.......... Today at 1:24 pm

.Thank you for approving my account so that I could post a message here. I am greatful. This is the email I have started forwarding around the net:

All my friends who are members of the David Icke forum: As you can tell from my status update, Sean has been caught and admitted after the evidence was presented, that he has read the private message exchanges of moderators on the forum, which is illegal, and a massive violation of privacy.

All the mods who stood up to him on this are being kicked, and a couple have resigned, and more are leaving and considering it. In order to reduce the notice to members of the forum they have started blocking the ability of former mods to post but leaving title “Senior User” to make it appear as though we are simply not posting.

Your private messages are not safe nor have they ever been, however it is a violation of the forum guidelines for me to openly say this on the forum. Instead I have had to create a thread explaining some things without being critical of moderation, or even slightly bending any forum guideline… please read it while they allow it to remain up:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97471

It was a pleasure to have been a mod on the forum for all of you for over a year, and I worked very hard to make it a fair place with positive energy where people had freedom to speak. I wasn’t perfect, but I truly tried to do a good job for all of you while I was there.

It is my and a few of the former mod’s hopes that David and DI Books will take notice of what is going on and step in and do something to salvage the forum.

L......., L...._B..., P........, S....., G...., S...., and myself (D..........) all stood up to Sean on this matter with others perhaps soon to follow. I thought all of you should know who stood their ground for your right to privacy, and that the members of the forum should know the truth.

~Love J.....
D........

The bit I bolded, just how bad is that?

Last edited by diamondgeezer on Thu 12 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

cantata wrote:
Hahaha, I would imagine that pheony's p.m.s to hada were one thing... but I think Sean's brain-melt could probably be put down to hadabusa's REPLIES to hs beloved pheony.I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2453269130

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2893009358
nono, think of it as spiral of perversion.

every reply topped the previous one.it was teamwork Shocked
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

cantata wrote:

And Atlantabizgirl came onto the forums as a moderator without ONE SINGLE POST before that. Question

Now I didn't know that!!

Doesn't surprise me tho.. I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:37 pm

cantata

cantata

Ah. I wondered what had happened to Infidelyork and Alf Hookham, etc., and those who "quit" like Scottishryan. Maybe that was it?

They were regular enough posters before they were moderators.

But time will tell on all that's going on. Time will tell. Just keep your eye on the clock!

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2397556220
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:42 pm

pheony

pheony

diamondgeezer wrote:
cantata wrote:

Now I didn't know that!!

Doesn't surprise me tho.. I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424

I couldn't stand that mod....I always felt that she/he held the forum members in contempt.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:44 pm

cantata

cantata

diamondgeezer wrote:
cantata wrote:

Now I didn't know that!!

Oh, yeah, y'see! I keep my eyes on the machinations I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424 I was an admin on a friend's boards (HUGE) for over 3 years (God, what a trap, never again) so I notice things like Moderators turning up out of the blue, without ever having posted ONCE before.

Oh yeah... Atlantabizgurrrrl is Linda What a Face Pity we can't track down the origination of the IP addies.... I bet we'd get a surprise at how many emanate from the Isle Of Thingy.

afro < arcyclus. Trying to break into music. But failing! Remind you of anyone.....?
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm

psketti

psketti

cantata wrote:
They're missing something VERY important over there - and so is David Icke:

Challenges to theories are actually sought out in all other areas; challenges help to expose weaknesses in arguments and propositions; so that the originator gets to go back to the drawing board and deal with the "faults" before they bring the entire theory down.

On DIF, it has become such a "sin" to question, never mind challenge, that bans are tossed around easily. But those at DIFs ought to bear in mind that any forums gets its kudos from the number of members it has - i.e., THEY need the MEMBERS, which is why they offer "free" facilities to attract them in - and not kid themselves that the members need to behave and toe some ever changing and invisible line in order to be "allowed" to stay. Bit by bit, they will see members fall away as they witness others mistreated and gagged, and when the membership is down far enough... well, that won't look so good for David Icke and "his" theories, will it?

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424 .. you go girl

I AM cant stand me... and what made it worse is she was once having a right bitch about me to another mod and sent the PM to ME instead of who it was meant for I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 4125452612 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 1780324424 ... I called her out on it of course... but that obviously didnt help my case I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 4125452612

I've also just come from there and just had yet another run in with the one known as arcyclus... or arcy as I like to call him. He's a complete wanker. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 5:52 pm

psketti

psketti

cantata wrote:
Ah. I wondered what had happened to Infidelyork and Alf Hookham, etc., and those who "quit" like Scottishryan. Maybe that was it?

They were regular enough posters before they were moderators.

I used to speak to infidel all the time... wonder often where he went. I left for a while and when I came back he was a mod... but a silent one I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 3541000494
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm

pheony

pheony

I had a look through the members list last night and there are so many members who have never posted.There are so many zero posts in members beginning with C ...it's a joke.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:13 pm

silverwand

David Icke is I AM I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 634977988

Wow I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2093769182 the plot thickens even more I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2086131741

I remember first coming across the DIF in 2008 and I didn't join until 2011 because of some of the bad stuff I'd read on other sites about how previous mods, members had been treated by Sean. In particular I remember reading something an ex-mod had written about what Sean was up to and how he was reading people's PM's. There was another site where I read ex-members talking about how they knew mods/Sean were reading PM's as stuff the members had discussed only in PM's were being brought up by mods in some of the threads, so I was always aware of the possibility that they were doing this but I didn't have it proven to me until last summer. I hoped that was all in the past but as recent events have shown that's certainly not the case I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 3290412207
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:18 pm

novum

novum

silverwand wrote:

well thats someones opinion and speculation, so lets not get carried away with that one i think I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614

Personally i do think I_Am is a real person from Queensland and i have quite a few reasons for thinking that.

So if we all start saying she is Mr Icke then we could all look a bit strange I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614

Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm

silverwand

novum wrote:
silverwand wrote:

well thats someones opinion and speculation, so lets not get carried away with that one i think I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614

Personally i do think I_Am is a real person from Queensland and i have quite a few reasons for thinking that.

So if we all start saying she is Mr Icke then we could all look a bit strange I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614

That's ok, I am a bit strange anyway I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 3090440273but I get your point I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 4078481694
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 10:27 pm

novum

novum

silverwand wrote:
That's ok, I am a bit strange anyway I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 3090440273

well cantata could be right about the other ones Suspect I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 11:38 pm

irrepressible

i_am does seem to know the ins and outs of David's arse I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 11:42 pm

batou

batou

but david icke wouldnt wanna get this close to us dirty stinkin earflings would he?
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Mountain <3

Mountain <3

LOL I love the humour here! Smile applause

And as far as I AM being Icke, I have thunk it once or twice, myself. Not sure who 'she' is, but sometimes I pick up a very masculine vibe from her. And wouldn't that be something, would not be surprised if Icke is an active member there and ofcourse he would never reveal it because then people would prolly be hounding him and there would be record of all his posts and opinions and whatnot.

Oh and now that someone mentioned it, I noticed the other day something 'Arcy' stated in a thread in News and it caught my attention. Someone assumed he is 'black' based on his avatar, (I think?). I clearly remember a long while back of him claiming otherwise and saying hateful things. We can never know who lurks behind their screen names it seems.. Suspect Either way, I think he can be very cunning and manipulative.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:04 am

silverwand

Ooooh I bet certain people's ears are really burning I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 3090440273
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:05 am

irrepressible

Arseyclus I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 2047743614 is a slimeball. He posted pics of himself ages ago I think, and he looked like a middle aged biker!
IMO, he is not a black guy at all. That pic he posted recently doesn't sit right with me, I'm not convinced by it.
Back to top Go down

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum - Page 4 EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:10 am

Mountain <3

Mountain <3

Mmhmm, his little way of trying to be a mocking ass... itsok
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content