HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:22 am
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

psketti wrote:

We're not the first though, dubs. This has happened on more than one occasion and I imagine that there where some real passionate people involved those other times too. It's just such a massive task finding a way to address the points you've made. It's like a little local greengrocers taking on Tescos.
Yeah I've heard rumour that there have been similar episodes in the past. Probably before my time there. Sadly that means I don't know the characters involved. Thanks for the support

Frankly I am disappointed at the reaction of the rest of you.......

Your replies show that you aren't giving what I am saying any thought at all. Rather that you've decided DI is fake (which is as maybe and I have alluded to this) and that as far as you're concerned that's the end of it.

So if it's the case that DI is just after people's cash, you are happy to let others who are just cottoning on to the world, be suckered into giving him cash? Despite you having the chance to do something about it?

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:31 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:

Yeah I've heard rumour that there have been similar episodes in the past. Probably before my time there. Sadly that means I don't know the characters involved. Thanks for the support



Mountain put up the links to those other sites on here, which have logged all this information, when she arrived. Search her posts and you'll find it all. It's worth a read and gives you a better idea of the in's and out's.

Quote :
Frankly I am disappointed at the reaction of the rest of you.......

Don't think it's a case of they don't care... but more that this is all happening real quick at the moment and most of the people here are just finding their feet so to speak

I can tell you're real fired up about this and being a fiery head myself, I can relate to that... but having a go at the people here won't help now will it
These things take time...

*passes dub a cup of mellow yellow and some slippers*

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:39 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

ab origine wrote:


What's your fucking problem?

It was a good post.. you should've left it.

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:55 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:

We're not the first though, dubs. This has happened on more than one occasion and I imagine that there where some real passionate people involved those other times too. It's just such a massive task finding a way to address the points you've made. It's like a little local greengrocers taking on Tescos.
Yeah I've heard rumour that there have been similar episodes in the past. Probably before my time there. Sadly that means I don't know the characters involved. Thanks for the support

Frankly I am disappointed at the reaction of the rest of you.......

Your replies show that you aren't giving what I am saying any thought at all. Rather that you've decided DI is fake (which is as maybe and I have alluded to this) and that as far as you're concerned that's the end of it.

So if it's the case that DI is just after people's cash, you are happy to let others who are just cottoning on to the world, be suckered into giving him cash? Despite you having the chance to do something about it?

Sorry dub,

Despite my personal feelings, I'm all for taking the initiative and will help in any way I can to make contact with him, as you have suggested.

Far as others being 'conned', this appears to be a cyclical thing (the bannings and whatnot) and it's really something I had to wake up to myself. I'm not about to even begin trying to convince people he's a fraud or that the website is something other than it appears to be, as that could take a good many years. Certainly, if someone had tried to tell me that when I first started getting into Icke, I probably wouldn't have taken much notice of them.

I do admire your passion, however. I think we have that much in common on this particular subject. The most important first steps have been taken by DG, Novum et all, imo, in that we have this place for those that do start to notice stuff. I know that they are also working hard to progress this place even further, so kudos to them.

In my experience, con-men eventually get their come-uppance and are revealed for what they are, but it's usually because of something they do, or do not do (see the rest of this thread). No amount of bleating from offended ex-'customers' will stop people giving them their money. But maybe, others will see this thread and others like it and think twice, or at least take the trouble to look into things a bit deeper than they would have had they not heard this or that.

Anyway...this place is supposed to be about action, so what's the plan people?

May I suggest, if someone here of the opinion that Icke is not aware of what is going on is capable and savvy enough (I fall into neither of those categories) some sort of YT vid is put together or something? Just something simple, explaining the points already outlined in this thread? Not sure where you'd stand legally, but at least you'd get a bit of confirmation one way or t'other depending on his reaction, if any, to said vid?

Just an idea.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 1:58 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

ab origine wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:

We're not the first though, dubs. This has happened on more than one occasion and I imagine that there where some real passionate people involved those other times too. It's just such a massive task finding a way to address the points you've made. It's like a little local greengrocers taking on Tescos.
Yeah I've heard rumour that there have been similar episodes in the past. Probably before my time there. Sadly that means I don't know the characters involved. Thanks for the support

Frankly I am disappointed at the reaction of the rest of you.......

Your replies show that you aren't giving what I am saying any thought at all. Rather that you've decided DI is fake (which is as maybe and I have alluded to this) and that as far as you're concerned that's the end of it.

So if it's the case that DI is just after people's cash, you are happy to let others who are just cottoning on to the world, be suckered into giving him cash? Despite you having the chance to do something about it?

Sorry dub,

Despite my personal feelings, I'm all for taking the initiative and will help in any way I can to make contact with him, as you have suggested.

Far as others being 'conned', this appears to be a cyclical thing (the bannings and whatnot) and it's really something I had to wake up to myself. I'm not about to even begin trying to convince people he's a fraud or that the website is something other than it appears to be, as that could take a good many years. Certainly, if someone had tried to tell me that when I first started getting into Icke, I probably wouldn't have taken much notice of them.

I do admire your passion, however. I think we have that much in common on this particular subject. The most important first steps have been taken by DG, Novum et all, imo, in that we have this place for those that do start to notice stuff. I know that they are also working hard to progress this place even further, so kudos to them.

In my experience, con-men eventually get their come-uppance and are revealed for what they are, but it's usually because of something they do, or do not do (see the rest of this thread). No amount of bleating from offended ex-'customers' will stop people giving them their money. But maybe, others will see this thread and others like it and think twice, or at least take the trouble to look into things a bit deeper than they would have had they not heard this or that.

Anyway...this place is supposed to be about action, so what's the plan people?

May I suggest, if someone here of the opinion that Icke is not aware of what is going on is capable and savvy enough (I fall into neither of those categories) some sort of YT vid is put together or something? Just something simple, explaining the points already outlined in this thread? Not sure where you'd stand legally, but at least you'd get a bit of confirmation one way or t'other depending on his reaction, if any, to said vid?

Just an idea.

Not a bad idea actually...

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 8:48 am
 
 
Mountain <3
Newbie

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : In peace


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Smoked wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
I have now joined the banned club.


Reason given was that I had issued an invite to a "banned forum" using the PM service. I think Miss P will be able to verify that in other words, I was fitted up....... Well and truly. If giving someone your email address constitutes issuing an invitation then I am Katie Perry's slightly soiled undergarments.

The admin there have been gunning for me ever since I called them out in the aftermath of the disgusting abuse that mountain received. I've been expecting the hammer to fall for quite a while now but didn't think they'd actually go to the lengths of stitching me up.

It is possible that they came here and saw posts made about me trying to grab Miss P's attention and decided that was there opportunity of course. That might be something people would like to consider...


There really are only two explanations for the stuff at the DIF that I can see.

1. David Icke himself is a complete fraud, co-intel or whatever. This is not something that sits well with me. It doesn't resonate.

2. The admin team are actually the people that Credo Mutwa warned DI about. This seems to resonate more with me.

Either way, this is not a good state of affairs. If I had any way of contacting DI himself I'd be doing it.....

Look on the bright side Dubmeup you had a nice soft couch to fall back on here at Sanctum and you can still talk to people in the community. That's what its here for it couldn't exist if DI and co weren't complete c***'s so there is obviously a need and I doubt that need will decline any time soon.

What the hell happened with Mountain? She is the salt of the earth and not out to have anyone over! They have totally lost the plot over there, fucking freaks!

Sorry to hear about what happened, Dub. And thanks Smokey, I appreciate the kind words. I agree with most of your post, too Dub. Been having the same feelings about DI and the admin.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Ok, thanks for the last couple of posts people.

Psketti, I wasn't having a go but you guessed right that I am pretty peeved at the moment. I'm normally very level tempered but if there's one thing that gets me going it's people screwing others over. In the past few weeks, many people that I've grown to respect have had just that happen to them at the hands of these um, people.

I've now had a look at the links mountain gave which you referred me to. Suffice to say that I wasn't aware how far back this stuff goes. Call me naive at this point if it takes your fancy.

Having skimmed through that 'mega thread' it does seem rather unbelievable that DI isn't aware of the situation doesn't it. Which does make it seem more than likely that he is indeed a fraud. How this sits with the last 20 years of his life is beyond me at this point. Perhaps he started out as he describes and has slowly got more and more into it as a cash cow. Who knows and frankly, who cares. I'd like to think he's innocent of it but it seems very unlikely.

So, that aside, really my feelings are the same. Ok getting in touch with him would seem pointless but that still leaves me feeling I should do something at least to try and halt the apparent scam. He's never got a penny from me but obviously many others do offer their hard earned.

I like the idea of a tube thing ab. I haven't looked yet but after reading that thread I'll wager others have tried....No reason not to do another though. I'll give it some thought.

Cheers for the support mountain and belated thanks for the links.

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:
Ok, thanks for the last couple of posts people.

Psketti, I wasn't having a go but you guessed right that I am pretty peeved at the moment. I'm normally very level tempered but if there's one thing that gets me going it's people screwing others over. In the past few weeks, many people that I've grown to respect have had just that happen to them at the hands of these um, people.

I've now had a look at the links mountain gave which you referred me to. Suffice to say that I wasn't aware how far back this stuff goes. Call me naive at this point if it takes your fancy.

Having skimmed through that 'mega thread' it does seem rather unbelievable that DI isn't aware of the situation doesn't it. Which does make it seem more than likely that he is indeed a fraud. How this sits with the last 20 years of his life is beyond me at this point. Perhaps he started out as he describes and has slowly got more and more into it as a cash cow. Who knows and frankly, who cares. I'd like to think he's innocent of it but it seems very unlikely.

So, that aside, really my feelings are the same. Ok getting in touch with him would seem pointless but that still leaves me feeling I should do something at least to try and halt the apparent scam. He's never got a penny from me but obviously many others do offer their hard earned.

I like the idea of a tube thing ab. I haven't looked yet but after reading that thread I'll wager others have tried....No reason not to do another though. I'll give it some thought.

Cheers for the support mountain and belated thanks for the links.

No problem... and sorry for me coming across as if you where having a go, that's not how it meant to sound.

Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:23 pm
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

psketti wrote:


Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

Bit hard for me to stay abreast of the3 details at the mo ( Wink ) but if I can nail it down, I will be there for a chat with sean....publicly.

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:


Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

Bit hard for me to stay abreast of the3 details at the mo ( Wink ) but if I can nail it down, I will be there for a chat with sean....publicly.

See now... I was hoping you'd say that


Anyone got a spare wire kicking around perchance? bounce

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:27 pm
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:


Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

Bit hard for me to stay abreast of the3 details at the mo ( Wink ) but if I can nail it down, I will be there for a chat with sean....publicly.

lol a breast

i hope you can get a video of it!

the chat, or a breast. both would be cool.

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:28 pm
 
 
HollowII
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

batou wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
psketti wrote:


Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

Bit hard for me to stay abreast of the3 details at the mo ( Wink ) but if I can nail it down, I will be there for a chat with sean....publicly.

lol a breast

i hope you can get a video of it!

the chat, or a breast. both would be cool.
Try and get two...Smile
Sorry we are immature.

_________________
I hate Sebastian Coe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

psketti wrote:

Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

You mean the Avebury meet right?

Its probably a good job I'm a couple of hundred miles away from there tbh. I'm not a violent person at all, but I think I'd end up throttling sean, seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

we will even accept side boob

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

diamondgeezer wrote:
psketti wrote:

Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

You mean the Avebury meet right?

Its probably a good job I'm a couple of hundred miles away from there tbh. I'm not a violent person at all, but I think I'd end up throttling sean, seriously.



Yeah that one

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

batou wrote:
we will even accept side boob
I love a bit of side boob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

diamondgeezer wrote:
psketti wrote:

Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

You mean the Avebury meet right?

Its probably a good job I'm a couple of hundred miles away from there tbh. I'm not a violent person at all, but I think I'd end up throttling sean, seriously.

Haha Yes the Avebury one. Psketti knows I'v already telegraphed a tongue in cheek threat to sean Wink

I had every intention of confronting him then and I do now. So if anyone can keep me aboob, I mean abreast (filthy pervs!) that would be cool....

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

... for all you saddos



...

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

psketti wrote:
... for all you saddos



...
Phwaor! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

IS anyone here going to the Avebury meet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:39 pm
 
 
HollowII
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

psketti wrote:
... for all you saddos



...


Yayayayayay! gif boobs, better than none.

_________________
I hate Sebastian Coe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

diamondgeezer wrote:
IS anyone here going to the Avebury meet?

I refer the honourable gent to my previous post Very Happy

Nice gif boobs btw

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:43 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

dubmeup wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
psketti wrote:

Wish I could turn up at that meet... the topic of conversation might take a turn they wheren't expecting.

You mean the Avebury meet right?

Its probably a good job I'm a couple of hundred miles away from there tbh. I'm not a violent person at all, but I think I'd end up throttling sean, seriously.

Haha Yes the Avebury one. Psketti knows I'v already telegraphed a tongue in cheek threat to sean Wink

I had every intention of confronting him then and I do now. So if anyone can keep me aboob, I mean abreast (filthy pervs!) that would be cool....

He's going to be looking over his shoulder the whole weekend...

Tho he'll no doubt have his 'bodyguards' in tow. Merlincove is probably sharing his sleeping bag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:45 pm
 
 
dubmeup
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Exmoor


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

diamondgeezer wrote:


He's going to be looking over his shoulder the whole weekend...

Tho he'll no doubt have his 'bodyguards' in tow. Merlincove is probably sharing his sleeping bag

I have some words for all of them Very Happy Public humiliation is more my thing than fisticuffs tbh...It hurts more Very Happy

_________________
Another one that raised concerns about corruption in the admin on the David Icke Forum and got banned for it. In my instance by the medium of a stitch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Mon 23 Apr 2012, 4:47 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Chin up dub.

I'm not knocking the man really...I just want no further part of it myself. If I am right, he's just doing what most humans do. We all have egos and we all like to have them stroked occasionally (shut up psketti).

The kind of humans who can put all that shit aside and genuinely do stuff for the benefit of others with no concern for what they get in return are very few and far between, although I think we have and had a good few here for a start. Anyone who can convince themselves that they are the son of God quite evidently may have some 'ego' issues. But who doesn't?

As Icke himself points out, we do live within a monetary system and he does need to support himself somehow. I just don't like all the fear stuff that him and others like him push out in return for cold, hard cash.

I think you may be right about previous YT vids...I'll have a look. No sense reinventing the wheel and all that.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

Back to top Go down
 
 

I'm banned from the David Icke Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Damien Nettles: The boy who disappeared
» Forum Banned - OnlineGuardian
» Why is my forum banned?
» A literally insane stalker terrorizing forum
» Help: Sets of Problem here (banned by online guardian and can't create new forum)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-