HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

har har har de har Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1425901455 Like I said, disguise..
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

ab origine

ab origine

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

diamondgeezer wrote:
ab origine wrote:
We need some 'featheredfish' up in here too. He was pretty cool.

I know who to have a word with about that...someone here knows FF in real life I do believe Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 4078481694

bounce
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:01 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
har har har de har Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1425901455 Like I said, disguise..

Disguise? DISGUISE?

Holy fuckin shit!

I am truley gobsmacked and this does not happen often affraid

What a cunt...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy

psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:

Disguise? DISGUISE?

Holy fuckin shit!

What a cunt...

LOL...Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:04 pm

psketti

psketti

*lies down*

*on the floor, right where she at*
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:14 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:

Disguise? DISGUISE?

Holy fuckin shit!

What a cunt...

Surprised Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 2047743614 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1623406194 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 918584270 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 3821024240 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 36602425 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 2974870011
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:17 pm

ab origine

ab origine

psketti wrote:
*lies down*

What's going on?

She gonna do that ping-pong ball thing again?

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1311472550

*scarpers*
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:19 pm

HollowII

HollowII

ab origine wrote:
psketti wrote:
*lies down*

What's going on?

She gonna do that ping-pong ball thing again?

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1311472550

*scarpers*
LOL....Very Happy
'Point that thing elsewhere woman' lol...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

thoreau

thoreau

and there goes me hot choccie!!
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:21 pm

psketti

psketti

Behave... I'm having a hard time here adjusting to this news.

What about rooibos then? Who the hell is that particular cunt?

I probably shouldn't have asked...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

You aint even got bauhaus for certain have you.... I just felt you needed a lie down Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:23 pm

thoreau

thoreau

I have no idea who half the people are now - last time i logged in I barely recognised any names and those I did enrage me.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:24 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

You need to stay active there thoreau. One of the few voices of reason heart and spirit.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:25 pm

thoreau

thoreau

I would do but am now on beta blockers - that place has not agreed with me Razz
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
You aint even got bauhaus for certain have you.... I just felt you needed a lie down Very Happy

Don't you make me come over there...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

Yes, I have witnessed you getting flak for being reasonable over there.....Many times
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:29 pm

HollowII

HollowII

dubmeup wrote:
You need to stay active there thoreau. One of the few voices of reason heart and spirit.
Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 4005419133
But too good for it in it's current state.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
Yes, I have witnessed you getting flak for being reasonable over there.....Many times

Yeah I've seen this too.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

thoreau

thoreau

indeed reasonable is not a good trait to have there apparently.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

psketti wrote:
dubmeup wrote:

Don't you make me come over there...

Here we go again. Threatening behaviour followed by..........niceness Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

thoreau wrote:
indeed reasonable is not a good trait to have there apparently.

I jokingly said to the better half that I'm gonna sock up and go back insulting everyone. So that I go under the radar.

Perhaps like bauhaus Very Happy Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:36 pm

thoreau

thoreau

I promise my other half on a daily basis that I will log on and go out on a high after speaking my mind - I write a post with as much bile and vitriol as i can muster directed at the horrible excuses for human beings over there and end up deleting it as I just cant bring myself to be that mean. Might have to give me account up to someone here to do as they will when I am really ready to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 5:40 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

thoreau wrote:
I promise my other half on a daily basis that I will log on and go out on a high after speaking my mind - I write a post with as much bile and vitriol as i can muster directed at the horrible excuses for human beings over there and end up deleting it as I just cant bring myself to be that mean. Might have to give me account up to someone here to do as they will when I am really ready to say goodbye.
I for one would not look after it Wink
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:28 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:
thoreau wrote:
I for one would not look after it Wink

Me neither... but hell I'd have some fun Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 6:29 pm

psketti

psketti

dubmeup wrote:

Perhaps like bauhaus Very Happy Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 10 2047743614

Not funny.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next