HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

ab origine

ab origine

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

irrepressible wrote:
pheony wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
Miss P wrote:
Oh she's packing meat alright....i think...
There's only one way to find out Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 2047743614

Off you go then irre......have fun. affraid rabbit

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 2093769182

What a gamble! The Crying Game springs to mind Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 2047743614

Penis or no, that chick was hot...

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 3936495082
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:23 am

psketti

psketti

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

ab origine wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 3936495082

Suspect
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:27 am

ab origine

ab origine

psketti wrote:
ab origine wrote:

Suspect

What?
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:30 am

psketti

psketti

ab origine wrote:
psketti wrote:
ab origine wrote:

Suspect

What?

Nuthink Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:48 am

peabrain

peabrain

arjuna12 is a fucking nutjob,

I'm not keen on ufo chick (sorry miss p), I think she's barking mad,I think she knocks ten bells out of her husband, she goes on about' hubby waking up with bruises'either that or she's a kinky bitch Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 3429310274

catsmeow, is a horrible self obsessed diva type, the type that thinks the whole of the world's a film about them, probably called Violet Elizabeth Bott in real life Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Location : in the bog-bottom of the very bum-tube of ee cessjophy

*cracks knuckles*

Right...

Sean(You've never even read any Icke)x - Never in my life have I come across a bigger prick, the man is an ubercunt, plus I'm convinced it's sean.

Mikeymikey - No soul at all, just nothing...

Spectero666 - Funnier than me, therefore obviously evil Very Happy

batou/mushroomhead/flyermay - Same person repeated, clones or something, defo sinister...Very Happy

Good to see no-one picked me, your fivers are all in the post.

Last edited by HollowII on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

Miss P

Miss P

Domathy...well just because he is dorothy lol.
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

Miss P

Miss P

HollowII wrote:
*cracks knuckles*

Right...

Sean(You've never even read any Icke)x - Never in my life have I come across a bigger prick, the man is an ubercunt, plus I'm convinced it's sean.

batou/mushroomhead/flyermay - Same person repeated, clones or something, defo sinister...Very Happy

Good to see no-one pick me, your fivers are all in the post.

Thanks, Hollow....although I'm not sure evil is the right word. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:23 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Miss P wrote:

Ah the lovely miss spectero...Smile
Are you alright? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:24 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Miss P wrote:
HollowII wrote:
*cracks knuckles*

Right...

Good to see no-one pick me, your fivers are all in the post.

Thanks, Hollow....although I'm not sure evil is the right word. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 4078481694
Okay, is 'awesome' better? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

dubmeup

dubmeup

mikey????

Oi loikes moikey... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 433907374
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Shit...It's not batou I meant, he's cool and funny...

I meant bauhaus is it?

Sorry bats...Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

HollowII

HollowII

dubmeup wrote:
mikey????

Oi loikes moikey... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 433907374

Yeah me too in a way, but he's a cold man to cross trust me...
I don't hate him...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

Miss P

Miss P

HollowII wrote:
Miss P wrote:

I am fine, I've been very busy relaxing and shit, How's you?...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:28 pm

batou

batou

i've got my eye on you... cyclops
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

HollowII

HollowII

Miss P wrote:
HollowII wrote:
Miss P wrote:

Not bad, quite bored and DIF is boring now, you should see it...
I'm waiting to get banned.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:31 pm

HollowII

HollowII

batou wrote:
LOL, I don't know why that happened, I would've just edited it but it got quoted...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:34 pm

Miss P

Miss P

HollowII wrote:
Miss P wrote:
HollowII wrote:
Miss P wrote:

Not bad, quite bored and DIF is boring now, you should see it...
I'm waiting to get banned.

LOL...what is happening over the wall?....they won't ban you dude, Not now anyhow.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 1:35 pm

Miss P

Miss P

batou wrote:

Suspect
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 2:54 pm

psketti

psketti

Five minutes in the door and already slagging off the regulars eh hollow Suspect Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1780324424

Poor bat.... I'd get him if I was you. Mistake my arse bounce
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 3:06 pm

quietgirl

quietgirl

dubmeup wrote:
mikey????

I like mikey too - he never gave me no trouble, he didn't!

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 3:07 pm

batou

batou

well, he looks happy enough there. i've had worse!
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:07 pm

HollowII

HollowII

quietgirl wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
mikey????

Mandy

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:15 pm

psketti

psketti

HollowII wrote:
quietgirl wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
mikey????

Mandy

Yeah, I'll give you that Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1780324424

He couldn't possibly be seen to be giving probably one of the sweetest posters on the forum, a hard time... that just wouldn't do Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 4078481694 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:23 pm

HollowII

HollowII

psketti wrote:
HollowII wrote:
quietgirl wrote:
dubmeup wrote:
mikey????

Mandy

Yeah, I'll give you that Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1780324424

He couldn't possibly be seen to be giving probably one of the sweetest posters on the forum, a hard time... that just wouldn't do Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 4078481694 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 8 1680093717
Yeah, you get me...Smile
I can remember during one of his many attempts to subtly smear me, he went off into this massive tangent about how I was 'playing a game', trying to get political advantage and suchlike to gain modship, he had this whole 'three year plan' and everything....
I was like, 'you've thought about this a shitload more than me' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next