HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:16 am

psketti

psketti

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

quietgirl wrote:
No-one ever sent me a picture of their genitalia on the DIF! I feel a bit left out now! (Just joking - that's not an invitation, BTW, my OH might have something to say about it lol!) Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1780324424

Mandy

You may regret saying this Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1680093717

Run away now.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 2334638885
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:21 am

cantata

cantata

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

psketti wrote:
quietgirl wrote:
No-one ever sent me a picture of their genitalia on the DIF! I feel a bit left out now! (Just joking - that's not an invitation, BTW, my OH might have something to say about it lol!) Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1780324424

Mandy

You may regret saying this Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1680093717

Run away now.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 2334638885

Indeed, Mandy. Even I just tried to post you a picture of a Big Cock(erel)... lucky for you I couldn't work that "upload an image" thingy (wassat about?). Maybe lucky for both of us! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1191818290

afro
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:33 am

psketti

psketti

/\ Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1780324424... dark horse.

*adds cantata to notes*
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:42 am

Miss P

Miss P

Dawnbreak(i love you though dawnie mommy) with her inflammatory threads....my favourite " Why are white people shit at sports " lol...caused some shit that one...haha
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 3:58 am

psketti

psketti

I remember that one Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1780324424
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 4:05 am

Miss P

Miss P

LOL.....Her whole argument was based on some lame ass athletic thingy...that she'd watched....and she just kept repeating her thread title over and over...people were raging lol...hiliarious stuff.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 4:51 am

batou

batou

yeah ufo chick is a bitch! she gave me some warning before
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 4:58 am

novum

novum

batou wrote:
yeah ufo chick is a bitch! she gave me some warning before

you mean before like just now?

or back further.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:10 am

batou

batou

months ago maybe even a year. i didnt believe someones stupid ufo story or video or something
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:12 am

psketti

psketti

batou wrote:
months ago maybe even a year. i didnt believe someones stupid ufo story or video or something

Speaks volumes...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:24 am

batou

batou

the reason she gave me was calling them a faggot, but i know the true reason was to use her mod powers. i have called hundreds of people faggots with no repercussions before and since. except that 1 time.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:32 am

psketti

psketti

Just the usual double standards... well that and the fact you've got a face that makes a body want to slap it about some Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 5:35 am

batou

batou

lol

hey did you guys ever see her private ufochick forum she had in her signature? i dont know if she still does or not
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 6:12 am

ab origine

ab origine

batou wrote:
the reason she gave me was calling them a faggot, but i know the true reason was to use her mod powers. i have called hundreds of people faggots with no repercussions before and since. except that 1 time.

I'd give you a warning for that too, batou. At least come up with something original if you're trying to denegrate someone.

You naughty scamp...

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1252764579
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 6:15 am

batou

batou

ab origine wrote:
batou wrote:

I'd give you a warning for that too, batou. At least come up with something original if you're trying to denegrate someone.

You naughty scamp...

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1252764579

hey didn't you see that south park? it's for everyone to use!
Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 2829010660
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:21 am

irrepressible

psketti wrote:
You're!

Goddamit affraid
Oh don't tempt me...I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, trying to let these grammatical mishaps slide Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 1623406194

coffee
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:26 am

irrepressible

thomas_20111

I think I've got the name right.

Holier than thou, sly, annoyingly sarcastic. Very hard to like.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:36 am

Miss P

Miss P

I have to flesh out some of my list so here goes... seanx....he was a annoying sod...convinced himself that everybody was a member of stormfront or and bnp/edl...etc..etc........lauren twicenightly....pink font...pissed me off....knights of the grail...lol talked to me like he was my dad, telling me off(which i actually quite enjoyed and probably needed).....ufo chick because i'm convinced she's got a cock and i weirdly want to do naughty things with her...she never gave me a warning..even when i ribbed her about horses...hmmm...nice....
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:40 am

Miss P

Miss P

I_am......death camp officer....gave me more warnings per average than any other bar one....no sense of humour......also very very boring.... 042

Last edited by Miss P on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:43 am

Miss P

Miss P

Ex sheep...see above.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:48 am

irrepressible

Armoured Amazon...hmmm.

I'm split with her. I like her on the one hand, but on the other she annoys the hell out of me.

I half like her.

A tough relationship that would be I think. I reckon she'd be very hard work in real life Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:53 am

novum

novum

batou wrote:
lol

hey did you guys ever see her private ufochick forum she had in her signature? i dont know if she still does or not

yeah i had a quick look once, she was talking about encounters with entities on there, reptilians i think.

maybe shes part of the dif machine 1503456

brought in to bolster the ranks and keep the place all aliened and lizarded up

maybe even miss P's intution is right 1503456 1503456
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:56 am

Miss P

Miss P

irrepressible wrote:
Armoured Amazon...hmmm.

I'm split with her. I like her on the one hand, but on the other she annoys the hell out of me.

I half like her.

A tough relationship that would be I think. I reckon she'd be very hard work in real life Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 2047743614

She thinks a hell of a lot of herself...and she can be nasty....we are similiar her and i..... we mutually stayed out of each other's way, Or just agreed with each other whenever we met...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:56 am

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Miss P wrote:
seanx....he was a annoying sod...convinced himself that everybody was a member of stormfront or and bnp/edl...etc..etc......

Yep...he called me a ''BNP mouthpiece'' on one occasion ffs.

Obsessive 12 yr old boy.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 7:57 am

Miss P

Miss P

novum wrote:
batou wrote:
lol

yeah i had a quick look once, she was talking about encounters with entities on there, reptilians i think.

maybe shes part of the dif machine 1503456

brought in to bolster the ranks and keep the place all aliened and lizarded up

maybe even miss P's intution is right 1503456 1503456

Oh I know what ufochick's all about. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 6 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next