HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:39 am

Miss P

Miss P

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Does anybody remember Loderlive?....My err internet lover?....mad as a hatter....gave me a half hour monologue about how important it is to put your shoes on your right feet....Quite handsome though...
Back to top Go down
http://fuckoffanddie.com

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:56 am

Miss P

Miss P

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Ufo chickwithdick was annoying but made me smile...I'd like how a new poster would post like 50 lines of their alien experiences...and she'd reply with a " No, Your wrong they don't do that " Like she is the only contactee EVER. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4125452612
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 1:59 am

psketti

psketti

Miss P wrote:

gave me a half hour monologue about how important it is to put your shoes on your right feet..

Suspect

... I don't even know how to respond to that Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424

Quote :
Quite handsome though...

Oh well... that makes it alright then bounce

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:00 am

Miss P

Miss P

Oh he's a looker alright.....i thought so anyway.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:06 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

The guy in wakeupbomb's avatar is a bit of all right - at first I thought it was actually him but I am informed it is in fact the actor Alan Arkin! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455

This is going to make me sound really old-fashioned (well, I am a bit!), but any poster who routinely uses the f- and c-words every five minutes really gets up my nose! We all swear occasionally - even me! - but four-letter words used too often just looks ignorant - and they lose their impact anyway! Save the four-letter words for extreme situations, say I! (Just IMHO!) Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:09 am

Miss P

Miss P

Mandy your such a goody two shoes lol...which isn't a bad thing i guess...hats off to you girl. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:10 am

cantata

cantata

ab origine wrote:
I know this thread isn't about this, but I thought weeman was...kinda sexy?

Embarassed

Agree Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1133833840 I clicked with weeman right from the start of my membership there: he's very funny. He often had me howling with laughter, which is always very attractive in a man. But he was never "on the make", which is even more attractive. I got a bit of a shock when he became a moddy - he just didn't come across as someone who wanted control or "say" over the other posters. monkey

Kumatora wrote:
thoreau wrote:

I_am and ufochick are both patronising control freaks.

Ufochick annoys me, honestly, I think she's fake and a hypocrite.

Agree again Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1133833840 What is she not an expert in? Plonker. cyclops

albino
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:14 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

Miss P wrote:
Mandy your such a goody two shoes lol...which isn't a bad thing i guess...hats off to you girl. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809

Thank you, miss P! I'm not actually as good as all that though! If I were really, really good I'd be trying to sort out some of the insane clutter I'm surrounded by, rather than frittering away time on the computer, lol! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:18 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

Talking of ufochick, I think I know what people mean when they say she's a bit patronising. I had a really strange PM from her once. I'd never "spoken" to her before and she'd only seen a few of my posts, but she'd come to the conclusion that my health problems were all in my head and could be cured by a bit of positive thinking! I couldn't believe it - especially as at that time I hadn't actually specified what my health problems were, just mentioned them. I repled politely but coolly, thanking her for her concern - and I never heard from her again! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3541000494
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:28 am

psketti

psketti

quietgirl wrote:

This is going to make me sound really old-fashioned (well, I am a bit!), but any poster who routinely uses the f- and c-words every five minutes really gets up my nose! We all swear occasionally - even me! - but four-letter words used too often just looks ignorant - and they lose their impact anyway! Save the four-letter words for extreme situations, say I! (Just IMHO!) Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424 ... I'll apologise to you now Mandy but I have to say that having been this way a very long time, I wouldn't know how to be any different Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455

If it get's to bad, you could always put me on ignore... but don't tell me if you do cuz I may end up with a complex or something Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 185701506
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:30 am

Miss P

Miss P

Some ladies just don't have no fucking decorum...
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:35 am

cantata

cantata

quietgirl wrote:
Talking of ufochick, I think I know what people mean when they say she's a bit patronising. I had a really strange PM from her once. I'd never "spoken" to her before and she'd only seen a few of my posts, but she'd come to the conclusion that my health problems were all in my head and could be cured by a bit of positive thinking! I couldn't believe it - especially as at that time I hadn't actually specified what my health problems were, just mentioned them. I repled politely but coolly, thanking her for her concern - and I never heard from her again! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3541000494

Yeah, that would figure, Mandy: apparently YOU should just fix everything easily and quickly by simply thinking better; but SHE has thousands of posts and a dedicated blog to tell how SHE is the victim of invisible nightly visitors and Alien Beings... and she can't do diddly-squat about it. alien

I'm thinking "physician" and "heal thyself" and stuff along those lines albino
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:36 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

psketti wrote:
quietgirl wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424 ... I'll apologise to you now Mandy but I have to say that having been this way a very long time, I wouldn't know how to be any different Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455

If it get's to bad, you could always put me on ignore... but don't tell me if you do cuz I may end up with a complex or something Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 185701506

Aww, of course I won't put you on ignore, psketti! I wasn't thinking of you, or anyone here, just remembering a few potty-mouthed posters on "the other place"! Everyone here is a-ok! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 973208584

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:44 am

psketti

psketti

cantata wrote:

Agree again Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1133833840 What is she not an expert in? Plonker. cyclops

albino

Ah, another catsmeow then. There ain't nothing that bitch hasn't done and nothing that hasn't been done to her! Used to do my head in Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 928041788
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:46 am

Miss P

Miss P

The only reason I hassled you over there mandy was because at one time you had a bigger post count than mine....That's how petty i can be....but i'm learning i really am. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809 your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:48 am

Miss P

Miss P

psketti wrote:
cantata wrote:

albino

Ah, another catsmeow then. There ain't nothing that bitch hasn't done and nothing that hasn't been done to her! Used to do my head in Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 928041788

I have a big crush on ufochick lol...I don't know why...i don't like her and all that...but you know... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:49 am

psketti

psketti

quietgirl wrote:

Aww, of course I won't put you on ignore, psketti! I wasn't thinking of you, or anyone here, just remembering a few potty-mouthed posters on "the other place"! Everyone here is a-ok! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 973208584

Mandy

Aww, you make me feel like this Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 2829010660

When in fact the reality is more this Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 483392195

I should've been a bloke Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455

maybe I am Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 918584270
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:50 am

Miss P

Miss P

your a bloke....well if your not...who's cock pic did you send me?... What a Face
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:51 am

psketti

psketti

Miss P wrote:
Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809 your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.

OMG!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 2093769182

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 713145813

... now I need a lie down. Again.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:52 am

psketti

psketti

Miss P wrote:
your a bloke....well if your not...who's cock pic did you send me?... What a Face

Hada's .... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3090440273
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:53 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

Miss P wrote:
The only reason I hassled you over there mandy was because at one time you had a bigger post count than mine....That's how petty i can be....but i'm learning i really am. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809 your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.

That's OK, Miss P, we live and learn! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424 At least you didn't call me a "c***", like one charmer over there! I suppose I can come across as a bit sort of prim, sometimes - I don't mean to, but I'm quite a bit older than many of the posters and I guess just brought up differently! As you have said, though, this place is a new start for us all and I look forward to getting to know you all better! Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 3203236809

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:55 am

Miss P

Miss P

Awww Your so sweet.... Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 4200685455
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:57 am

psketti

psketti

You're!

Goddamit affraid
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:57 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

No-one ever sent me a picture of their genitalia on the DIF! I feel a bit left out now! (Just joking - that's not an invitation, BTW, my OH might have something to say about it lol!) Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 1780324424

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why - Page 5 EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012, 2:59 am

Miss P

Miss P

I never saw any pics of naughty bits either....shame really....
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next