HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 1:39 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Does anybody remember Loderlive?....My err internet lover?....mad as a hatter....gave me a half hour monologue about how important it is to put your shoes on your right feet....Quite handsome though...

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 1:56 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Ufo chickwithdick was annoying but made me smile...I'd like how a new poster would post like 50 lines of their alien experiences...and she'd reply with a " No, Your wrong they don't do that " Like she is the only contactee EVER.

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 1:59 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:


gave me a half hour monologue about how important it is to put your shoes on your right feet..

Suspect

... I don't even know how to respond to that

Quote :
Quite handsome though...

Oh well... that makes it alright then bounce


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:00 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Oh he's a looker alright.....i thought so anyway.

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:06 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

The guy in wakeupbomb's avatar is a bit of all right - at first I thought it was actually him but I am informed it is in fact the actor Alan Arkin!

This is going to make me sound really old-fashioned (well, I am a bit!), but any poster who routinely uses the f- and c-words every five minutes really gets up my nose! We all swear occasionally - even me! - but four-letter words used too often just looks ignorant - and they lose their impact anyway! Save the four-letter words for extreme situations, say I! (Just IMHO!)

Mandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:09 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Mandy your such a goody two shoes lol...which isn't a bad thing i guess...hats off to you girl.

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:10 am
 
 
cantata
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : In Passing.


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

ab origine wrote:
I know this thread isn't about this, but I thought weeman was...kinda sexy?

Embarassed

Agree I clicked with weeman right from the start of my membership there: he's very funny. He often had me howling with laughter, which is always very attractive in a man. But he was never "on the make", which is even more attractive. I got a bit of a shock when he became a moddy - he just didn't come across as someone who wanted control or "say" over the other posters. monkey

Kumatora wrote:
thoreau wrote:

I_am and ufochick are both patronising control freaks.

Ufochick annoys me, honestly, I think she's fake and a hypocrite.

Agree again What is she not an expert in? Plonker. cyclops

albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:14 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:
Mandy your such a goody two shoes lol...which isn't a bad thing i guess...hats off to you girl.

Thank you, miss P! I'm not actually as good as all that though! If I were really, really good I'd be trying to sort out some of the insane clutter I'm surrounded by, rather than frittering away time on the computer, lol!

Mandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:18 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Talking of ufochick, I think I know what people mean when they say she's a bit patronising. I had a really strange PM from her once. I'd never "spoken" to her before and she'd only seen a few of my posts, but she'd come to the conclusion that my health problems were all in my head and could be cured by a bit of positive thinking! I couldn't believe it - especially as at that time I hadn't actually specified what my health problems were, just mentioned them. I repled politely but coolly, thanking her for her concern - and I never heard from her again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:28 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

quietgirl wrote:


This is going to make me sound really old-fashioned (well, I am a bit!), but any poster who routinely uses the f- and c-words every five minutes really gets up my nose! We all swear occasionally - even me! - but four-letter words used too often just looks ignorant - and they lose their impact anyway! Save the four-letter words for extreme situations, say I! (Just IMHO!)


... I'll apologise to you now Mandy but I have to say that having been this way a very long time, I wouldn't know how to be any different

If it get's to bad, you could always put me on ignore... but don't tell me if you do cuz I may end up with a complex or something

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:30 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Some ladies just don't have no fucking decorum...

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:35 am
 
 
cantata
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2012-04-12
Location : In Passing.


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

quietgirl wrote:
Talking of ufochick, I think I know what people mean when they say she's a bit patronising. I had a really strange PM from her once. I'd never "spoken" to her before and she'd only seen a few of my posts, but she'd come to the conclusion that my health problems were all in my head and could be cured by a bit of positive thinking! I couldn't believe it - especially as at that time I hadn't actually specified what my health problems were, just mentioned them. I repled politely but coolly, thanking her for her concern - and I never heard from her again!

Yeah, that would figure, Mandy: apparently YOU should just fix everything easily and quickly by simply thinking better; but SHE has thousands of posts and a dedicated blog to tell how SHE is the victim of invisible nightly visitors and Alien Beings... and she can't do diddly-squat about it. alien

I'm thinking "physician" and "heal thyself" and stuff along those lines albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:36 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

psketti wrote:
quietgirl wrote:


This is going to make me sound really old-fashioned (well, I am a bit!), but any poster who routinely uses the f- and c-words every five minutes really gets up my nose! We all swear occasionally - even me! - but four-letter words used too often just looks ignorant - and they lose their impact anyway! Save the four-letter words for extreme situations, say I! (Just IMHO!)


... I'll apologise to you now Mandy but I have to say that having been this way a very long time, I wouldn't know how to be any different











If it get's to bad, you could always put me on ignore... but don't tell me if you do cuz I may end up with a complex or something

Aww, of course I won't put you on ignore, psketti! I wasn't thinking of you, or anyone here, just remembering a few potty-mouthed posters on "the other place"! Everyone here is a-ok!

Mandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:44 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

cantata wrote:


Agree again What is she not an expert in? Plonker. cyclops

albino

Ah, another catsmeow then. There ain't nothing that bitch hasn't done and nothing that hasn't been done to her! Used to do my head in

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:46 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

The only reason I hassled you over there mandy was because at one time you had a bigger post count than mine....That's how petty i can be....but i'm learning i really am. your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:48 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

psketti wrote:
cantata wrote:


Agree again What is she not an expert in? Plonker. cyclops

albino

Ah, another catsmeow then. There ain't nothing that bitch hasn't done and nothing that hasn't been done to her! Used to do my head in

I have a big crush on ufochick lol...I don't know why...i don't like her and all that...but you know...

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:49 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

quietgirl wrote:


Aww, of course I won't put you on ignore, psketti! I wasn't thinking of you, or anyone here, just remembering a few potty-mouthed posters on "the other place"! Everyone here is a-ok!

Mandy

Aww, you make me feel like this

When in fact the reality is more this


I should've been a bloke

maybe I am

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:50 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

your a bloke....well if your not...who's cock pic did you send me?... What a Face

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:51 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:
your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.


OMG!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111




... now I need a lie down. Again.

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:52 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:
your a bloke....well if your not...who's cock pic did you send me?... What a Face

Hada's ....

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:53 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Miss P wrote:
The only reason I hassled you over there mandy was because at one time you had a bigger post count than mine....That's how petty i can be....but i'm learning i really am. your general attitude gave and has given me food for thought.

That's OK, Miss P, we live and learn! At least you didn't call me a "c***", like one charmer over there! I suppose I can come across as a bit sort of prim, sometimes - I don't mean to, but I'm quite a bit older than many of the posters and I guess just brought up differently! As you have said, though, this place is a new start for us all and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Mandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:55 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Awww Your so sweet....

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:57 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

You're!

Goddamit affraid

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:57 am
 
 
quietgirl
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 48
Location : The depths of the West Country!


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

No-one ever sent me a picture of their genitalia on the DIF! I feel a bit left out now! (Just joking - that's not an invitation, BTW, my OH might have something to say about it lol!)

Mandy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:59 am
 
 
Miss P
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Rebsville...with the separatists


 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

I never saw any pics of naughty bits either....shame really....

_________________
Planet Earth? loser
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fuckoffanddie.com
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Back to top Go down
 
 

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

 Similar topics

-
» AMY'S POSTER
» Change Poster
» How to show the avatar of the last poster of a topic inside a forum?
» Stress driving doctors and dentists to drink addiction
» Vintage Adverts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-