HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:07 pm

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why Empty
 Post Subject: who is the most annoying poster on the dif in your opinion.and why

for me its wankup2now.

ic cant figure out his agenda, either he really thinks hes well informed

or

he doesnt even read and watch what hes posting and tries to get many youtube subscriptions so he can make money off of youtube.

id love to tell him to his face things, or on the dif, i just didnt do it yet because wouldve been delete anyway.

im glad i got this off my chest.

ok, now you post your "favourites" pig
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:15 pm

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why Empty
 Post Subject: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

btw, you can nominate more than just 1 person.

i know pseketti will do Laughing
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

Wakeup2sodomy likes to think he's a researcher... hahah he wishes.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:41 pm

peabrain

peabrain

Post Subject: Re: Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

For me it's Domathy or Dorothy as he's affectionatley known.

A real pest what with that green powder stuff he gets high on. alien
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:44 pm

ab origine

ab origine

peabrain wrote:

He's also one of our 'newest' members, peabrain. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 4078481694 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

pheony

pheony

ab origine wrote:
peabrain wrote:

He's also one of our 'newest' members, peabrain. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 4078481694 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614

1512040 1507432
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:47 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

Jesus, hahahah!
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm

peabrain

peabrain

ab origine wrote:
peabrain wrote:

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614 I know, I was only kidding on, I saw his posts earlier, and he got banned as well.

I think he'll get the joke.(I hope)
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:03 pm

thoreau

thoreau

how many people can I nominate? Razz
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:42 pm

Smoked

Smoked

Are there any posters left at DIF? Even the mod team seem to enjoy this place more, must be better entertainment value here must be frustrating as hell not being able to access all those power freak features they have at hand on the mother ship.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Most annoying posters on DIF...sean & co themselves..
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 9:06 pm

batou

batou

for me it was arcyclus, because he was still breathing. i wish a box would arrive at his house, when he opened it, it just dicked him to death. black dicks none the less. dick bomb. lol fuck that dude.

hadaka jimmy is annoying too.

but just plain annoying.... spellbound. old man has to die.

ok so i condemn 2 people to death.
it wasn't really too bad.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

batou wrote:

but just plain annoying.... spellbound. old man has to die.

Hahaha I totally agree! ... Sometimes I wonder if he really believes all that stupid diahrrea he posts or if he's just super trolling.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:27 pm

batou

batou

i hope hes super trollin lol probably some kid in korea popping zits and playing starcraft, trollin dif in his off time from farming wow gold
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:08 pm

novum

novum

Kumatora wrote:

Hahaha I totally agree! ... Sometimes I wonder if he really believes all that stupid diahrrea he posts or if he's just super trolling.

Hes not AJ's dad is he Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2093769182 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614

I dont know why but that thought just came to me....or maybe his uncle or something.

Didnt he say he met him once??
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:19 pm

Kumatora

Kumatora

batou wrote:
i hope hes super trollin lol probably some kid in korea popping zits and playing starcraft, trollin dif in his off time from farming wow gold

Hahahahahaha... would be very funny if that's actually true. Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614

novum wrote:
Kumatora wrote:

Hes not AJ's dad is he Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2093769182 Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614

I dont know why but that thought just came to me....or maybe his uncle or something.

Didnt he say he met him once??

Yeah, he said he met him once... hold on, let me look for the post, cause it was so funny that I bookmarked it... (yeah, pathetic, I know).

The start of his fucking post sounds like a cheap whore story, you know?

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why Lp213

"It was a dark and stormy night... very cold and forbidding...

I then removed AJ's clothes, and kneeled down before him, and then..."

You know what I mea
n? lol!
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:26 pm

batou

batou

cathar and alex jones having sexy romance time and then burned by villagers with pitchforks
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 11:32 pm

novum

novum

Kumatora wrote:
Yeah, he said he met him once... hold on, let me look for the post, cause it was so funny that I bookmarked it... (yeah, pathetic, I know).

The start of his fucking post sounds like a cheap whore story, you know?

"It was a dark and stormy night... very cold and forbidding...

I then removed AJ's clothes, and kneeled down before him, and then..."

You know what I mea
n? lol!

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:16 am

irrepressible

cathar/spellbound/spellthar/spellcheck/hellbound...
He annoys me quite a bit. With his stupid release language, and his ridiculous cheese of doom.

Ceti. 99.99% of his utterings get right up my nose.

There's a few. I don't go on Icke anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:23 am

irrepressible

knightofthegrail.
Some of the stuff he says annoys me big time, but I've agreed with him on other stuff. He's like some bloke from the old days who somehow found himself in the 21st century, so his simple medieval mind has trouble with...well, almost everything really Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614 "people kiss?! They touch tongues?! Heresy!!"
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:29 am

batou

batou

ohh yeah i forgot that guy. he's a total dick lol
he does want it back to the olden days. i've met some repressed people but he takes the cake.

he probably thinks he can't take a piss without touching his dick and going to hell for being gay
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:31 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

When I went inactive on the DIF, I had 10 people on ignore. I'm not the kind of person who goes about falling out with people at the drop of a hat, but some posters really rubbed me up the wrong way! I don't suppose I ought to name names but 2 of the most irritating (to me, anyway!) were hurt4ever1 (now known as changingmyself) and seanx.

Mandy
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:33 am

quietgirl

quietgirl

irrepressible wrote:
knightofthegrail.
Some of the stuff he says annoys me big time, but I've agreed with him on other stuff. He's like some bloke from the old days who somehow found himself in the 21st century, so his simple medieval mind has trouble with...well, almost everything really Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614 "people kiss?! They touch tongues?! Heresy!!"

Aw, I like knightofthegrail, although I don't go along with everything he says! Perhaps some could regard him as a bit old-fashioned but his heart's in the right place! He sent me some kind and supportive PMs when certain posters were bullying me and swearing at me and I appreciated that! He also likes cats!

Mandy

Last edited by quietgirl on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:36 am

irrepressible

batou wrote:
ohh yeah i forgot that guy. he's a total dick lol
he does want it back to the olden days. i've met some repressed people but he takes the cake.

he probably thinks he can't take a piss without touching his dick and going to hell for being gay
His idea of a hot and heavy sexual encounter is a peck on the cheek Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614

I don't dislike him, it's not his fault he's from the middle ages. Maybe he was transported here Bill & Ted style hmm
Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 5:37 am

irrepressible

quietgirl wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
knightofthegrail.

Aw, I like knightofthegrail, although I don't go along with everything he says! Perhaps some could regard him as a bit old-fashioned but his heart's in the right place! He sent me some kind and supportive PMs when certain posters were bullying me and swearing at me and I appreciated that!

Mandy
Yeah, like I said, I don't dislike him, he's just...very, very, very, VERY old fashioned Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why 2047743614
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Who is the most annoying poster on the david icke forum in your opinion, and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next