HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 I see forum nanny is here tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:52 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:



You slut.

Well it gets lonely in solitary it does dear, and i was able to convince the authorities that i was his grandmother on his mothers side visiting him.

Little did they know that old nanny mcgree was really there to give him the time of his life dear.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said you like two in the pink, one in the stink. is this some kind of snooker reference? because sketti likes snooker. you two might get along instead of being enemies.
1512040
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:54 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:


If she peed on him he would.

Oh deary me, no wonder I_am is glued to the screen all day.

Theres been plenty of interesting things for her to read over there in peoples PMs hasnt there dear.

I only wrote those awful things because hada made me do it. 1507432
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:55 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said you like two in the pink, one in the stink. is this some kind of snooker reference? because sketti likes snooker. you two might get along instead of being enemies.

Don't make me go off you

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:55 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

psketti wrote:
He wouldn't have a choice.

The old cow pisses as she walks.

Words of a COWARD dear!

Come to nanny mcgree and say that to my face.

Yes thats what i thought dear, a coward.

We need to get you back on DIF dear, make better use of that agression for all our sakes.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:


I only wrote those awful things because hada made me do it.


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:



We need to get you back on DIF dear, make better use of that agression for all our sakes.



_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:57 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

.. too much funnys in here

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:58 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:
I only wrote those awful things because hada made me do it. 1507432

Sure you did deary, you can play that sweetie pie innocent act on most people, but nanny mcgree wasnt born yesterday, shes been around the block enough times to know it takes two to tango.

At least you got the moderators sex drive up over there by reading all of that so no harm done dear.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!


Last edited by mrsmcgregor on Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:59 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:



You slut.

Well it gets lonely in solitary it does dear, and i was able to convince the authorities that i was his grandmother on his mothers side visiting him.

Little did they know that old nanny mcgree was really there to give him the time of his life dear.

He told me you were a welcome break from the men. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said you like two in the pink, one in the stink. is this some kind of snooker reference? because sketti likes snooker. you two might get along instead of being enemies.

Yes but the young lass cant see that can she.

I think you are right young man, we could be friends.

Like her, I like to watch those handsome young men bend over while they grip that big stick of theirs and play with their balls.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:01 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight


_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:06 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:
He told me you were a welcome break from the men. Smile

And a mens prison was a welcome break for nanny mcgree, all those nice young men really appreciate me in there, and there are no jealous women to deal with, like the problems i have in the outside world when women get mad at me because their partners are always eyeing me out and wanting to court me.

I been around the world and I been player hated dear, that sean combs puffy fellow who wrote a song of that name has nothing on old nanny mcgree when it comes to dealing with haters.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:06 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

psketti wrote:
.. too much funnys in here

Yep.

The old bag ain't the only one pissing themselves right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:


Like her, I like to watch those handsome young men bend over while they grip that big stick of theirs and play with their balls.

"big stick".....have you read some of my pms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:12 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:
have you read some of my pms

No dear, that would be merlincove.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:13 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:
He told me you were a welcome break from the men. Smile

And a mens prison was a welcome break for nanny mcgree, all those nice young men really appreciate me in there, and there are no jealous women to deal with, like the problems i have in the outside world when women get mad at me because their partners are always eyeing me out and wanting to court me.

I been around the world and I been player hated dear, that sean combs puffy fellow who wrote a song of that name has nothing on old nanny mcgree when it comes to dealing with haters.

I don't mind you having a bit of hada...... as long as I can watch. bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:14 pm
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said he got a rusty trombone from you last night. do you have any other musical instruments?

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:15 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:
have you read some of my pms

No dear, that would be merlincove.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:18 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said he got a rusty trombone from you last night. do you have any other musical instruments?

She likes to play the pink oboe apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:18 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

pheony wrote:
I don't mind you having a bit of hada...... as long as I can watch. bounce Twisted Evil

Ok dear, its a date.

By the way young lass, can I bring my good friend luciferhorus and his lovely partner, i know he is dying to meet up with you and hada again.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor.. diamondgeezer said he got a rusty trombone from you last night. do you have any other musical instruments?

Yes young man, after watching American Pie, i decided to buy a flute.

Then this one time, at bandcamp, i brought it with me to see what all the fuss was about.

Actually that young lass was onto something i must say, it still makes me squirm thinking about it.

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:23 pm
 
 
mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-04-04


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

diamondgeezer wrote:
She likes to play the pink oboe

Dont you know it young man!

_________________
I have a walking stick and I know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrs mcgregor... diamondgeezer said you are so old you were in a vintage movie called 2 damsels, 1 goblet. what kind of movie was that?

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:27 pm
 
 
pheony
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:
I don't mind you having a bit of hada...... as long as I can watch. bounce Twisted Evil

Ok dear, its a date.

By the way young lass, can I bring my good friend luciferhorus and his lovely partner, i know he is dying to meet up with you and hada again.



I made hada go on his own......and said I would meet them both a couple of days later.

After I read luciferhorus's posts about hada after their meet .....I decided that if he wanted to meet up with them again, it would be on his own.

There were no more meetings..but hada said they are a lovely couple. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: I see forum nanny is here tonight

Back to top Go down
 
 

I see forum nanny is here tonight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Senior Political figure will be outed TONIGHT on BBC
» Nanny Bloomturd never gives up....
» The Code of Conduct for the forum
» British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)
» Mccanns watching tv tonight !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-