HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 Scchhhpooooky Stories...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next 
AuthorMessage
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 9:58 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

I want your very own (or someone you know) spooky stories all over this thread.

Gimme what you got.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:00 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Here's one of my most recent ones from another thread posted by Kat:

http://squire.forumotion.co.uk/t146-are-various-tyes-of-unusual-experiences-the-same-things-just-decoded-differently

Quote :
It was a bit freaky-deaky but not really scary. I was chatting away, not really focusing on anything in the room particularly, when a head appeared around the corner of the wall where the bed is. It seemed to
be a face I recognised but not immediately and I couldn't quite place it.

Anyway, as it got clearer, it started to develop a HUGE cheshire cat like grin on it. Once it recognised I'd clocked it it slowly shrank back around the corner and disappeared. The grin did put me on edge a bit, as it was a bit like a really exagerated cartoon grin, but then I'm thinking, If I were discarnate and trying to 'appear' to someone, I'd probably be focusing a lot of my energy on appearing "friendly" too. Hence the mahooosive grin.

I knew I knew the face from somewhere, so I went through some old photos I have, as generally speaking, when I see these folks, this is where I'm usually able to place them. Sure enough, there she was. It seemed to be the beautiful face of my great-great grandmother - minus the maniacal grin, obviously. I'd never met her but had seen plenty of photos of her.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:07 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

A couple of years ago when my grandmother died, on the night she actually passed away I was at home looking for my glasses.

I had gotten so frustrated at not finding them, I had sat on the bed to have a bit of sulk about it. Then something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. It was only there for a few seconds but it was kind of funnel-like and brilliant white. I just thought it was a trick of the light or something and for some reason, I dismissed it very quickly.

A few minutes later, my brother called to tell me that my grandmother had just died. He had been there with her in the room when it had happened. I've had relatives and friends pass on since but have never experienced anything similar. It could have just been a coincidence but I reckon it has a lot to do with how 'close' you are to someone. I had lived with her for some years so we were quite close.

There are many stories out there about 'feelings' and signs at the time that a loved one passes on. If you have any, share!

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:24 am
 
 
batou
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-03-22


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

once upon a time several years ago i was at a friends house and me and my gf went outside and we heard a humming noise and it got louder and louder to the point it was hurting our necks and arms. we couldnt tell where it came from and we were trying to get inside but it was paralyzing almost. anyway, we got inside and didnt hear it then, and the pain stopped, but still we were sore. we wondered wtf it was alieums? government weapons? i dont know, to this day.

however.. there was an armory built not half a mile away from where it happened, in the last couple of years.

not that it means it is related in anyway. food for thought.

_________________


pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:29 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Thanks batou - keep em coming!

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:38 am
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

At around the age of 10, I was standing in my back kitchen late at night when suddenly I got shivers all over my body. It felt like something passed through me. I crapped it and did some stupid terrified noise thing, a sort of yaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyyyy! sound

Maybe I just got spooked out for some reason dunno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:01 am
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

ab origine wrote:
I want your very own (or someone you know) spooky stories all over this thread.

Gimme what you got.

I am liking your style! OK. here's one from my yooof.

When I used to belong to the Little Theatre as a teen, my friends and I were in the old dressing rooms upstairs in between being on stage in the panto. We thought our friend Gina was in the loo cubicle there making silly sounds at us. The door was locked and we could hear her giggling inside and scratching at the door. We decided to be very mature and throw water and loo roll over the top of the door at her...and were calling her all sorts...when suddenly the dressing room door opened and she walked into the room from downstairs.

So who was in the cubicle???

We looked at each other...gave the door a big kick and it opened. Nothing there.

Aaargh!
Back to top Go down
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:45 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

irrepressible wrote:
At around the age of 10, I was standing in my back kitchen late at night when suddenly I got shivers all over my body. It felt like something passed through me. I crapped it and did some stupid terrified noise thing, a sort of yaiyaiyaiyaiyaiyyyy! sound

Maybe I just got spooked out for some reason

Thanks irre. I find, if you find yourself in a similar situation again, the first thing your brain will try and do is rationalise the experience, which is useful and exactly what it's supposed to do, but you should always try and remember your gut instinct at that very minute.

You mention that it felt as if something passed through you. So, you see - you have had an experience all your own! And I bet there are plenty more if you sit and think about it a bit. Thanks for sharing.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 11:59 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

KattyKitt wrote:
ab origine wrote:
I want your very own (or someone you know) spooky stories all over this thread.

Gimme what you got.

I am liking your style! OK. here's one from my yooof.

When I used to belong to the Little Theatre as a teen, my friends and I were in the old dressing rooms upstairs in between being on stage in the panto. We thought our friend Gina was in the loo cubicle there making silly sounds at us. The door was locked and we could hear her giggling inside and scratching at the door. We decided to be very mature and throw water and loo roll over the top of the door at her...and were calling her all sorts...when suddenly the dressing room door opened and she walked into the room from downstairs.

So who was in the cubicle???

We looked at each other...gave the door a big kick and it opened. Nothing there.

Aaargh!

Cheers Kattykitt - that made me go all goosebumpy!

Also made me think of this one:

Couple of years ago I worked in a stockroom in a shop down the road from me. It was a music store and it was my job to process stock, price cds...that kind of thing.

I was only there for a few months, but I started to notice weird things, particularly about the stock room. Occassionally, I'd feel something brush past me but there'd be nobody there. I'd feel something pulling on my trouser-leg and I got poked a few times in the sides, like there were some naughtly kids hiding in there or something.

On one occassion, I felt hands on my hips, as if someone was trying to get past me. The stockroom was very small and sometimes there'd be five or six of us in there. We were always tripping over eachother and having to manouvre around like this, so I thought nothing of it and moved to the side so whoever it was could get by. Guess what? Nobody there!

Another time I was bending over a desk stickering some stock. My friend was on the other side of the stock room doing the same. As is my won't, my arse was half hanging out of my jeans at the time. I felt something on my "runway area", if you like, and I assumed it was my mate spitting paperballs through a straw at my backside or something. Thinking about it, it did feel a bit like someone sticking a cheeky finger down there...you know, the kind of stuff a mischievous child might do, or as if to say "put your fat arse away".

Anyway, I spun around and reprimanded my friend but she hadn't a clue what I was on about. I told her what happened and about the other stuff and she confirmed that others had said similar things happened to them there too.

At no point was it scary, whatsoever and I definitely had the "feeling" that whoever this was, they were very young and liked to play games.

A few months after leaving I was walking past the same shop and not thinking about it at all, as I had not worked there since. It's not an exageration to say that somebody slapped my bottom! As with everything that happened there, it felt like an actual physical slap. I spun around to give someone an earful for being so cheeky and there was no fecker there again. It's only then that I thought, hang on, look where I'm walking past. The street I was on ran adjacent to the shop and the stockroom door was only a few meters away.

I have never experienced 'physical' sensations before or since but I am a firm believer now. It's like all of this stuff. I think you have to experience it for yourself before you can truly pass judgment. The shame of it is, many people do but just dismiss it.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 12:29 pm
 
 
Guest
Guest





 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

KattyKitt wrote:
ab origine wrote:
I want your very own (or someone you know) spooky stories all over this thread.

Gimme what you got.

I am liking your style! OK. here's one from my yooof.

When I used to belong to the Little Theatre as a teen, my friends and I were in the old dressing rooms upstairs in between being on stage in the panto. We thought our friend Gina was in the loo cubicle there making silly sounds at us. The door was locked and we could hear her giggling inside and scratching at the door. We decided to be very mature and throw water and loo roll over the top of the door at her...and were calling her all sorts...when suddenly the dressing room door opened and she walked into the room from downstairs.


So who was in the cubicle???

We looked at each other...gave the door a big kick and it opened. Nothing there.

Aaargh!

Would that be Theatr fach in Llangefni by any chance? If so it is well known for the haunting you described!

Jane
Back to top Go down
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

OK...Kat's thread just reminded me of another one.

About eight years ago I was living alone in a rented flat. I never had any real issues there except for these :

One night, I experienced what some might call 'night terrors'. Never had them before or since, but it was bloody scary.

I remember lying there looking at the bedroom door. I know I wasn't asleep and that I was conscious of everything that was happening. My eyes were still open as I could see the bedroom door.

It started with a loud ringing in my head. This eventually progressed and kind of morphed into something like a baby crying really loudly. This eventually changed into a woman's voice, or a child's voice and was sort of a high pitched screechy sound.

All the while, my eyes are fixed on the bedroom door. If anyone has seen the film 'Ghost', that is the best way I can think of to describe what happened next. There is a scene where the lower spirits come up from the ground to drag a man's soul down to hell with them. They kind of form up out of the ground in black swathes. This is kind of what started to happen to my bedroom doorframe. There were kind of like whispy black tendrils forming from the frame and flowing into the opening inside the frame.

While this was happening the screeching changed to a scream and then to a man's voice. It was really quite loud and by this time I was bricking it a bit. Words began to form out of the scream which just sound to me like "this is my grave, this is my grave" over and over. This man, whoever he was, was seemingly very upset.

It went on for what seemed like ages and all the while I felt like I was paralysed and could not move. Nothing ever touched me or entered the room, but this shouting and weird black stuff carried on forming and changing. Eventually, something inside me told me I had to make myself sit up, which I did manage to do after some struggling. I then found myself waving my hand over the crown of my head - I've no idea why.

Whatever I did, the shouting stopped and vision dissipated. Even then though, I went back to sleep shortly afterwards, so I can't have been that scared.

I saw things there a couple of times as well as that. One time a friend came to visit and was sat in my front room. I was in the bedroom getting something, but when I came back to the front room my friend looked a little spooked. "Who was that?" he asked.

I thought he was messing about until he described that he'd seen someone walk from my kitchen, passed the front room door and on into the bathroom. I had seen exactly the same a couple of time from the corner of my eye, but hadn't mentioned it to him for fear of ridicule.

He then went on to describe the man as wearing some sort of hooded top. Again, exactly what I had seen.

I don't live there any more.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Tue 10 Apr 2012, 4:15 pm
 
 
thoreau
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 42
Location : devon


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Cool thread Smile

A few years ago I was trying to go to sleep when I kept seeing bright flashing lights outside my bedroom window and weird shadows and noises in my room - it felt like someone was trying to grab me - I lay there telling myself that I was hallucinating and that it would pass and if there really was anything there my dogs would be startled and bark - it went on for about 10 mins or so - eventually I turned my comp on and put some random crap off the bbc iplayer on really loud with headphones screwed up my eyes and ignored the terror until i drifted off to sleep.

Since then I have regularly felt people grab at me sometimes in the daytime but mostly when drifting off to sleep and seen weird shadows on the wall - lastly a few nights ago I went to let my dogs out for the necessary and the when i went to open the door it was like there was someone the otherside pulling on the handle to prevent it - it suddenly opened but the dogs refused to go out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:38 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

thoreau wrote:
Cool thread Smile

A few years ago I was trying to go to sleep when I kept seeing bright flashing lights outside my bedroom window and weird shadows and noises in my room - it felt like someone was trying to grab me - I lay there telling myself that I was hallucinating and that it would pass and if there really was anything there my dogs would be startled and bark - it went on for about 10 mins or so - eventually I turned my comp on and put some random crap off the bbc iplayer on really loud with headphones screwed up my eyes and ignored the terror until i drifted off to sleep.

Since then I have regularly felt people grab at me sometimes in the daytime but mostly when drifting off to sleep and seen weird shadows on the wall - lastly a few nights ago I went to let my dogs out for the necessary and the when i went to open the door it was like there was someone the otherside pulling on the handle to prevent it - it suddenly opened but the dogs refused to go out.

That some freaky sh*t thoreau! Thanks for sharing.

I remember seeing a good few posts @ DIF re stick-men and things trying to get at people and pull them through walls n stuff.

There certainly is some messed up stuff going on out there, but people often aren't brave enough to talk about it. I hope peeps continue to use this place for that.

More please, everyone!

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:53 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Thought of another one but this one was definitely a dream.

I had it when I was about 11 but have remembered it quite vividly all this time because it was so terrifying to me at the time.

I don't really remember how it started or ended but I found myself in this big, old mansion or castle. There was a party of some sort going on and everyone there was wearing 18th century garb with powdered wigs and stuff.

I remember feeling a bit embarassed I seemed to be dressed in rags. At some point, I was taken to a large dining room with wood panelling and candles. There was a huge table in the middle, lavishly laid out with silver cutlery and weird looking food. I was placed on the table and made to dance...for some reason.

I remember being pushed and pulled around the table by those that were seated there. I remember something that struck me as odd was that none of them had facial details that I could make out. I never saw any masks or anything, just a sort of hole where the face should be. Otherwise, they were all dressed similarly with the white wigs and fancy clothes.

Eventually, they got bored of me and I was passed down to the end of the table where there was an open hatch in the floor. I remember being thrown down into some sort of cellar or dungeon and that's about it.

As I said, I don't remember any other dreams from that age so this must have put the willies right up me.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:54 am
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

angelchemuel wrote:
KattyKitt wrote:
ab origine wrote:
I want your very own (or someone you know) spooky stories all over this thread.

Gimme what you got.

I am liking your style! OK. here's one from my yooof.

When I used to belong to the Little Theatre as a teen, my friends and I were in the old dressing rooms upstairs in between being on stage in the panto. We thought our friend Gina was in the loo cubicle there making silly sounds at us. The door was locked and we could hear her giggling inside and scratching at the door. We decided to be very mature and throw water and loo roll over the top of the door at her...and were calling her all sorts...when suddenly the dressing room door opened and she walked into the room from downstairs.


So who was in the cubicle???

We looked at each other...gave the door a big kick and it opened. Nothing there.

Aaargh!

Would that be Theatr fach in Llangefni by any chance? If so it is well known for the haunting you described!

Jane

Was it that place, Kat?

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 5:32 am
 
 
irrepressible
Member



Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-03-19


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Since dreams have been mentioned... I had one, must've been about 10 or 15 years ago, that I was floating towards this giant spider web. It was just there in a sort of yellowish/greenish light, the light all around with nothing but the web. The web was not flat but was like a 3D shape...sort of. There was a woman at it's centre screaming, pulling me towards her, and I knew she was trying to get inside me, possess me.
It was horrible and scary as fook to say the least. I was awake with the lamp on for a bit before I could get back to sleep that night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 12:54 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

irrepressible wrote:
Since dreams have been mentioned... I had one, must've been about 10 or 15 years ago, that I was floating towards this giant spider web. It was just there in a sort of yellowish/greenish light, the light all around with nothing but the web. The web was not flat but was like a 3D shape...sort of. There was a woman at it's centre screaming, pulling me towards her, and I knew she was trying to get inside me, possess me.
It was horrible and scary as fook to say the least. I was awake with the lamp on for a bit before I could get back to sleep that night

Shit irre.

I'm all out of spookyness for now. Anyone else?

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:53 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

ab origine wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
Since dreams have been mentioned... I had one, must've been about 10 or 15 years ago, that I was floating towards this giant spider web. It was just there in a sort of yellowish/greenish light, the light all around with nothing but the web. The web was not flat but was like a 3D shape...sort of. There was a woman at it's centre screaming, pulling me towards her, and I knew she was trying to get inside me, possess me.
It was horrible and scary as fook to say the least. I was awake with the lamp on for a bit before I could get back to sleep that night

Shit irre.

I'm all out of spookyness for now. Anyone else?


I had a freaky experience about 15yrs ago.I was lying in bed on my stomach and suddenly I stirred from my slumber to see something I can only describe as a static mass hovering about at the base of my spine.
It was formless in that it had no shape and was undulating,I've no idea how long this thing was invading my space for, I just know it was obscene in that I felt violated.

For some reason I wasn't afraid just angry, and I shouted out "Fuck Off"
The thing moved up from my back and very slowly drifted up and over the top of the bedroom door which was ajar. My partner heard me shouting and came running into the room obviously perplexed to say the least, I told him what had just happened and he told me not to fret,whatever it was had been sent packing and would never return, he was right......or was he pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:55 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

peabrain wrote:
ab origine wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
Since dreams have been mentioned... I had one, must've been about 10 or 15 years ago, that I was floating towards this giant spider web. It was just there in a sort of yellowish/greenish light, the light all around with nothing but the web. The web was not flat but was like a 3D shape...sort of. There was a woman at it's centre screaming, pulling me towards her, and I knew she was trying to get inside me, possess me.
It was horrible and scary as fook to say the least. I was awake with the lamp on for a bit before I could get back to sleep that night

Shit irre.

I'm all out of spookyness for now. Anyone else?


I had a freaky experience about 15yrs ago.I was lying in bed on my stomach and suddenly I stirred from my slumber to see something I can only describe as a static mass hovering about at the base of my spine.
It was formless in that it had no shape and was undulating,I've no idea how long this thing was invading my space for, I just know it was obscene in that I felt violated.

For some reason I wasn't afraid just angry, and I shouted out "Fuck Off"
The thing moved up from my back and very slowly drifted up and over the top of the bedroom door which was ajar. My partner heard me shouting and came running into the room obviously perplexed to say the least, I told him what had just happened and he told me not to fret,whatever it was had been sent packing and would never return, he was right......or was he pale

Thanks peabrain. I read that quite a lot about whatever it is scarpering pretty quick if you drop the fear. Perhaps there really is something to that whole "feeding" of fear angle?

It's either that, or it really spooks 'them' when they know you know they are there...if that makes sense?

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Wed 11 Apr 2012, 4:06 pm
 
 
peabrain
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-03-31


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

ab origine wrote:
peabrain wrote:
ab origine wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
Since dreams have been mentioned... I had one, must've been about 10 or 15 years ago, that I was floating towards this giant spider web. It was just there in a sort of yellowish/greenish light, the light all around with nothing but the web. The web was not flat but was like a 3D shape...sort of. There was a woman at it's centre screaming, pulling me towards her, and I knew she was trying to get inside me, possess me.
It was horrible and scary as fook to say the least. I was awake with the lamp on for a bit before I could get back to sleep that night

Shit irre.

I'm all out of spookyness for now. Anyone else?


I had a freaky experience about 15yrs ago.I was lying in bed on my stomach and suddenly I stirred from my slumber to see something I can only describe as a static mass hovering about at the base of my spine.
It was formless in that it had no shape and was undulating,I've no idea how long this thing was invading my space for, I just know it was obscene in that I felt violated.

For some reason I wasn't afraid just angry, and I shouted out "Fuck Off"
The thing moved up from my back and very slowly drifted up and over the top of the bedroom door which was ajar. My partner heard me shouting and came running into the room obviously perplexed to say the least, I told him what had just happened and he told me not to fret,whatever it was had been sent packing and would never return, he was right......or was he pale

Thanks peabrain. I read that quite a lot about whatever it is scarpering pretty quick if you drop the fear. Perhaps there really is something to that whole "feeding" of fear angle?

It's either that, or it really spooks 'them' when they know you know they are there...if that makes sense?

Makes perfect sense, I was glad I got angry, sometimes I can be a bit of a wooss, cyclops but I just felt so outraged and wanted it to go away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 11:39 am
 
 
candlelight2012
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Edinburgh


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

I grew up in a 'haunted' house loads of weird things happened but you just sort of become used to them.

I also had a pesky little incubus on and off for around 2 years

_________________
Hats off to Harry Nilsson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

candlelight2012 wrote:
I grew up in a 'haunted' house loads of weird things happened but you just sort of become used to them.

I also had a pesky little incubus on and off for around 2 years

You can't tease us like that candlelight.

Spill.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 1:10 pm
 
 
candlelight2012
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Edinburgh


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Well the Haunted House was a pretty standard haunted house. It's amazing how 'normal' something becomes if you are living with it day in and day out.

The incubus on the other hand was completely freaky and still gives me shivers thinking about it

_________________
Hats off to Harry Nilsson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 1:18 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

candlelight2012 wrote:
Well the Haunted House was a pretty standard haunted house. It's amazing how 'normal' something becomes if you are living with it day in and day out.

The incubus on the other hand was completely freaky and still gives me shivers thinking about it

More please.

Dont MAKE me break my stick out of it's special 'Nettles' marked box.

*poises himself to break glass and poke*

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 14 Apr 2012, 1:51 pm
 
 
candlelight2012
Rookie

avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-03-30
Location : Edinburgh


 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Which would you like to know more about?

The Haunted House or the incubus.

Don't poke me with a stick I bruise easily

_________________
Hats off to Harry Nilsson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: Scchhhpooooky Stories...

Back to top Go down
 
 

Scchhhpooooky Stories...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» How to get embed code for Instagram Stories
» Boy Tortured By Brothers
» Another sniffer dog story
» JK Rowling is generous--but not to the McCanns any more
» The Odd Sock

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: Paranormal / Mysteries / Mythological Characters-