HomeHome  SearchSearch  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 
 

 
Share | 
 
 

 Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 12:05 am
 
 
Admin
Administrator



Posts : 95
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Chat

For all new users, the Chat is up and running.

You can access the chat by either pressing the links at the top and bottom of the homepage (opens in a new window)

Or scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and there is a chat box there.

The size of the chat box at the bottom of the homepage can be dragged bigger with the little icon in the bottom rh corner.



Last edited by Admin on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truth-zone.net
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:12 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

Admin wrote:
For all new users, the Chat is up and running.

You can access the chat by either pressing the links at the top and bottom of the homepage (opens in a new window)

Or scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and there is a chat box there.

The size of the chat box at the bottom of the homepage can be dragged bigger with the little icon in the bottom rh corner.


It's just a pity you can't access it

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 11:47 am
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

nettles wrote:


It's just a pity you can't access it

Hey that was me that wrote that, im not sure if you are talking to me or DG at this point

Anyway i think for the sake of confusion i wont post as Admin again, ill use novum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:08 pm
 
 
Admin
Administrator



Posts : 95
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

End up turning nettles schizo

If she ain't already that is...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truth-zone.net
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:17 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

novum wrote:


Anyway i think for the sake of confusion i wont post as Admin again, ill use novum.


Yep I'll post as diamondgeezer from now on I think. As 'me' lol

admin posts should be just for things relevant to the forum administration I reckon....announcements questions/suggestions to members etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:23 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

diamondgeezer wrote:
novum wrote:


Anyway i think for the sake of confusion i wont post as Admin again, ill use novum.


Yep I'll post as diamondgeezer from now on I think.

admin posts should be just for things relevant to the forum admin I reckon

Agreed.

Ill leave the Admin posting up to you, its your joint afterall.

Just here to lend a hand.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:28 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

nettles wrote:
Admin wrote:
It's just a pity you can't access it

I can now...sussed it Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:35 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

novum wrote:
diamondgeezer wrote:
novum wrote:


Anyway i think for the sake of confusion i wont post as Admin again, ill use novum.


Yep I'll post as diamondgeezer from now on I think.

admin posts should be just for things relevant to the forum admin I reckon

Agreed.

Ill leave the Admin posting up to you, its your joint afterall.

Just here to lend a hand.






It's our joint..all of us..

If you're doing admin stuff & need to post to make an announcement or suggestion etc then go ahead. I'll do the same if I am yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Fri 23 Mar 2012, 3:38 pm
 
 
novum
Junior Member

avatar

Posts : 464
Join date : 2012-03-18
Location : In The Zone


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

diamondgeezer wrote:


It's our joint..all of us..

If you're doing admin stuff & need to post to make an announcement or suggestion etc then go ahead. I'll do the same if I am yes?

Sounds good

Its a deal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 5:41 am
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

Admin wrote:
End up turning nettles schizo

If she ain't already that is...

You have much to learn


(Even though I'm not entirely sure as who 'you' actually is at this point Suspect )

Arrow

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 4:17 pm
 
 
diamondgeezer
Administrator

avatar

Posts : 492
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

A forum admin with a split personality...could be a winner... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 24 Mar 2012, 4:29 pm
 
 
psketti
Senior Member

avatar

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2012-03-17


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

diamondgeezer wrote:
A forum admin with a split personality...could be a winner... Laughing

Now that makes things more interesting indeed afro

_________________
Don't think, just let it flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm
 
 
ab origine
Member

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2012-03-21


 Post Subject: Re: Chat

diamondgeezer wrote:
A forum admin with a split personality...could be a winner... Laughing

Yeah...we've never seen that done before.

_________________
"What would you be like if there was nobody else in the world? Who would you be if the only opinion that mattered was yours? Because, if you want to be truly happy you must be that person".

Quentin Crisp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
 
 
 
Sponsored content






 Post Subject: Re: Chat

Back to top Go down
 
 

Chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» IRC Guide (how to chat with us)
» AvacWeb Chat
» Iframe Chat Box
» Private chat box
» AvacWeb Chat.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: General-