HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Truth Zone SiteTruth Zone Site  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shits and giggles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
 Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 5:10 pm

Shits and giggles Empty
 Post Subject: Shits and giggles

Hi novum...sorry.... Bro!

I'm going to be a pest...can we change this threads title to shits and giggles please? Or is that just a Brit thing that others wouldn't understand?

Got a couple of others too...you might be bringing forum nanny back sooner than you think!Laughing

At least I can run around the forums quicker than she can!Shits and giggles 2334638885

Shits and giggles 230677302 Jane
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 5:22 pm

psketti

psketti

Shits and giggles Empty
 Post Subject: Re: Shits and giggles

angelchemuel wrote:

I'm going to be a pest...

You? Shits and giggles 2334638885

... surely not Shits and giggles 4078481694 Shits and giggles 1680093717
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:12 pm

pheony

pheony

Shits and giggles Empty

Who is nanny? scratch rabbit
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:03 pm

diamondgeezer
Administrator

diamondgeezer

Shits and giggles Empty

pheony wrote:

mrsmrgregor, our forum nanny. Lovely old dear she is..pops in here now & again to wipe everyone's bottoms when Admin's asleep. Makes a nice cup of tea an all..

Unfortunately Jane overdid it with the tranquillisers the other day & she had to be ambulanced off back to the geriatric ward.

She'll be back soon tho hopefully Shits and giggles 4078481694
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:15 pm

mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

mrsmcgregor

Shits and giggles Empty

pheony wrote:

Hello dear,

I dont believe we've met formally.

Although i have seen that pretty little face of yours over at the other place, owned by that fellow who tells us her royal highness is indeed some kind of lizard person.

And ive met that fellow of yours who is a bit like me, and enjoys a spot of gardening. Green thumbs the both of us we are, however im not as active in that department because unfortunately my hip isnt what it used to be dear.

Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Mrs Mcgregor or "Nanny Mcgree" for short (that's what the wee bairns call me). I am a 91 year old seeker of the truth and if I see the Illuminati walking down the road I'm not afraid to pick up my walking stick and use it!

I've only recently woken up. Before today I thought the world was a perfectly fine if somewhat rude place to be. Let me tell you my little dearies I'm not going anywhere for a very long time now I know the truth. We've got work to do!

As soon as I found out what was happening in the world I marched myself right down to Portsmouth hopped on a ferry and sailed across the water to the Isle of Wight. Why? So I could look David Icke right in the face and tell him that Nanny Mcgree is here to sort it!

So here I am girls and boys. I am taking the steering wheel and steering this ship from this point forward. And I warn you things are going to change. I don't like foul bad language. You can wash yer mouths out with some soap and water and go to bed with no dinner if you think your going to do that on my watch! We've got to roll up our sleeves and sort this mess out. Anyone who crosses me will soon feel my walking stick across their behind! (and that goes for moderators and users alike).

So there we are dearies. I think we're going to work well together.

As for angel dearies, i think the poor girl has just had a wee bit too much wine this evening, as she usually makes a lot of sense she does. Ive already sorted her with a cup of my famous camomile tea, and put her to bed.
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm

batou

batou

Shits and giggles Empty

mrs mcgregor i have a question

diamondgeezer said you were a GILF

what does that mean?
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

mrsmcgregor
Forum Nanny

mrsmcgregor

Shits and giggles Empty

batou wrote:
mrs mcgregor i have a question

diamondgeezer said you were a GILF

what does that mean?

sorry young chap, i already have a suitor.

it was a little difficult for nanny mcgree to seduce novum at first.

after all, he is younger than my grandchildren.

but once i pulled my false teeth out i showed him the way, and now, he just cant stay away from old nanny mcgree.

in fact, im sure id have to beat him off with my walking stick if i wanted him gone.

however, he isnt round my place right now, as he had some business to attend to.

so i will PM you my address young man, and if you like, you can come over and nanny mcgree will be more than happy to answer your question for you.

just try stop by the pharmacist on your way and pick up a tube of astroglide for me would you dear, I am running a little low.
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:16 pm

irrepressible

Shits and giggles Empty

Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:05 am

pheony

pheony

Shits and giggles Empty

mrsmcgregor wrote:
pheony wrote:

Hello dear,

I dont believe we've met formally.

Although i have seen that pretty little face of yours over at the other place, owned by that fellow who tells us her royal highness is indeed some kind of lizard person.

And ive met that fellow of yours who is a bit like me, and enjoys a spot of gardening. Green thumbs the both of us we are, however im not as active in that department because unfortunately my hip isnt what it used to be dear.

Anyway, let me introduce myself. I am Mrs Mcgregor or "Nanny Mcgree" for short (that's what the wee bairns call me). I am a 91 year old seeker of the truth and if I see the Illuminati walking down the road I'm not afraid to pick up my walking stick and use it!

I've only recently woken up. Before today I thought the world was a perfectly fine if somewhat rude place to be. Let me tell you my little dearies I'm not going anywhere for a very long time now I know the truth. We've got work to do!

As soon as I found out what was happening in the world I marched myself right down to Portsmouth hopped on a ferry and sailed across the water to the Isle of Wight. Why? So I could look David Icke right in the face and tell him that Nanny Mcgree is here to sort it!

So here I am girls and boys. I am taking the steering wheel and steering this ship from this point forward. And I warn you things are going to change. I don't like foul bad language. You can wash yer mouths out with some soap and water and go to bed with no dinner if you think your going to do that on my watch! We've got to roll up our sleeves and sort this mess out. Anyone who crosses me will soon feel my walking stick across their behind! (and that goes for moderators and users alike).

So there we are dearies. I think we're going to work well together.

As for angel dearies, i think the poor girl has just had a wee bit too much wine this evening, as she usually makes a lot of sense she does. Ive already sorted her with a cup of my famous camomile tea, and put her to bed.

Hello nanny,

I'm pretty sure that I know who you are now. Smile

It's very nice to see you here and I hope that you are well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 5:52 am

ab origine

ab origine

Shits and giggles Empty

Hey nanny - just thought you should know, down my local someone has written "Nanny McGregor is a slut and likes three-ways. Call her on...." in one of the toilet cubicles.

Of course, I crossed out your name and number out and replaced it with my own. Hope you don't mind.

Shits and giggles 250981639
Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles Empty

Sponsored content

Shits and giggles Empty

Back to top Go down

Shits and giggles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Forums :: Have a Laugh-